Is form THE biggest meme?

Is form THE biggest meme?

You are the biggest meme

Nah routine is. As long as it's not absurdly retarded, diet, effort, and consistency is far more important.

me on the right

thanks for posting that picture
made me feel so much better desu, really

No. Lifting is uncomfortable and painful when you use bad form.

Fucking THIS. Routine is definitely the biggest meme ever invented. People like bugez and scooby improvise and do whatever they want (within reason towards their goals) and they have amazing gains to show for it while the average Veeky Forums cuck who follows some retard periodization scheme to the tee is still dyel as fuck.

depends on the lift.
cheat reps are beneficial for some things, dangerous for others, some only pointless

This, always ended up stalling on other people routines like canditos. Just hit the biggest lifts 2 times a week and keep adding weight, add accesories reasonably to help with weaknesses and desired aesthethics

...how is routine not both effort and consistency when properly implemented?

If it works for literally all of the world's best powerlifters, olympic lifters and bodybuilders, who gives a shit whether a couple of YT no-names like Scooby or Bugenhagen say differently?

Until you make it to advanced and hit a wall.

>that fucking picture

>is avoiding injury a meme
Nothing kills gains like injury.

How is a properly designed turbocharger not completely necessary for a car? Literally all of the world's fastest cars have them, racecars, supercars, etc. I know my engine is a four cylinder out of a 1989 Honda Civic but I really think the turbocharger is the single most important element in getting me ready to race.

what the fuck is going on with western culture?

Where did we go wrong???

Yeah. Some exercises like OHP, bench and squat aren't very smart to try and cheat rep. But shit like flies you can do a few cheat reps on.

The routine is the fucking engine you mong. A turbocharger is gear. If you want to be fit you need a routine of some sort, if you want to be an olympian you need gear.

WW2

No.
t. snap city

stupid retard
gear is like a turbocharger, or NOS

the engine is consistent heavy lifting + diet + sleep

you need gear if you want to drive faster than 20mph

It’s a meme if you play it safe constantly and don’t go heavy because “your form will suffer”

Yes and you should be hanged for having that pic on your PC. Admit it, you're in that photo aren't you OP?

bad guys won wwii, also US allied with the wrong side, especially since most americans were german