tfw you shower at the gym in your underwear

> tfw you shower at the gym in your underwear

based OP

> gym
> not waiting until you get home

At least your gyms have showers. The two closest gyms in my town have none.

>showering

> taking your pee pee out in front of other men

Like you just put your pants on with sopping wet underware ?

if you don’t angrily masturbate in front of other men to establish alpha dominance over them, what are you doing? ok retard

tfw you get eye fucked by all the queers in the locker room

>raising the water bill of your home instead of showering in the gym to get your membership moneys worth.

> gay boys at the gym showing their dongers

Don't be silly user. I wrap a towel around my waste like a skirt and then drive home wearing nothing but a shirt, my wet underwear and skirt towel that absorbs the water from said underwear.

> ruining your car seats with a wet ass towel

That's what the free weight area is for, the showers are sacred. Have some decency

There's nothing jew about maximising your 15 dollar bill a month.

It's like saying I'm a jew because I buy a shitton of meat, veggies and rice when they're discounted

That’s some seriously funny animation right there

But you are a jew user

My gym has a pool and a sauna so most people just shower in their swimming suit. However some old people insist on showering naked and showing their junk to everyone in the changing room, and apparently nobody has a problem with this. What should I do?

>walk into locker room
>it's empty, thank god
>old fucker struts into locker room already in his drawers and goes straight into the shower
I was so confused and angry

The average person showers in a swimsuit? Ive never seen this, i used to just wear my underwear to the shower.

Then i realized when people are naked, i dont care or even look. So i just started getting compleyely nude.

Nobody cares or is interested in seeing your small dick.

I fear with my twink body, long hair, and cute, feminine penis that they'll think I'm a girl and try to impregnate me... Why can't they see that I'm clearly a boy!!!