>Be a hamplanet
>Ask out girl girl of dreams
>Turns you down, strings you along
>Pretty sure she lied about talking to some guy she was interested in
Similar stories Veeky Forums?
Maybe some inspiration?
Help me out guys I feel like shit.

Do you lift weights?

Just because you were rejected doesn't mean you should just give up. Instead you should take your frustration, your depression, your anger and turn it into your greatest strength. Use it to motivate yourself to change into a better man.

Not atm getting a gym pass soon, but started dieting for the last week or so have been doing pretty well.
This is actually how I feel for the most part I don't feel too bad about it but I am drinking away my sorrows atm. Gonna get a gym pass soon and start getting those loses. Or gains. whatever.

Lifting helps. Good luck

>turns you down
>strings you along
Those two are mutually exclusive or you're a stalker

>asking out a girl
Jesus Christ, is this the 1950s? heres the right way to do it:
>converse with her
>laugh at all her jokes and witty observations
>never know if she’s flirting or just being nice
>stay up all night thinking about her
>take a leap and make a risky joke
>instantly regret it
>be unsure of her feelings toward you
>convince yourself you two are better as friends
>act totally nonchalant when she mentions a guy she’s into
>tell her she should go for it
>try to smile
>hate yourself for still madturbating to her
Just follow these tips, and you’ll instantly get the attention of a lesser woman at some point in the near future.

Both of these girls are repulsive

>be me
>average 24 khhv
>extremely cute girl comes to our workplace for summer work
>goddamn she is so amazing, and smart to boot
>ask her out one day
>she doesnt say anything, just turns around and walks away
>apparently she was just after breaking up or something but iwasnt aware of this
>fast forward
>begin lifting, gain quite a bit of muscle, reach 1/2/3/4, fix haircut, clothes, start self improving in general
>she comes back to our work for another summer time
>she def gives me looks now and then but i act cool around her
>sit by table near her during breaks, she sits next to me after a week or something
>we sit there awkwardly, eventually we start talking
>mfw 30min breaks fly instantly because talks are fun with her
>somehow im not dropping spaghettios, she smiles and laughs with me
>goddamn she might be actually into me is this reel life
>wait for opportunity to ask her out again
>it never comes
>one day she says "i asked him out!" to female coworker
>hol the fuck up, did i hear it right
>mfw shes dating now a guy from our workplace, and i was probably friendzoned beta orbiter from the start

i still regret being a tard that didnt act on it to begin with

now im about to reach 5pl8 deadlift

>>>
> Anonymous 02/22/18(Thu)02:33:02 No.4487
dude your an inspiration for me. I'm now 1/3 of a bottle of fireball and 2/3 of a bottle of juan julio but atleast your out there doin your thing. I am so fucking depressed and useless man. feels bad. But don't forget. We're all gonna make it.

And still, someone will fuck them.

first impressions always important. No matter how much weight lifting you did, she probably still saw you as that average beta.

delet this

Im not even fat
6'2 200lbs and girls are checking me out
But im introverted and insecure which is big turnoff for almost every girl

Dont strive to be like me, you can do so much better...

too real

Lmao Just lose weight, haha like wtf

you should just move on to another girl bro. one who doesn't know what you used to be. throw away your past. embrace the future.

These girls are unironically unattractive, not even average tier like most people post. How ugly are you OP?

Been lifting for years now and I'd say I'm builtfat as I love to cook so it's difficult to stay on a cut. I get attention from girls and go on dates, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't go further because I'm fat.

>met a girl on a night out, make out heavily but have to take buddy home
>go on a date, make out afterwards again but she then ghosts me

>ask a friend out on a date, invites me back to hers after dinner but nothing happens
>second date, I cook for her and we make out on my couch but she leaves
>ghosts my messages, don't bother confronting her when I see her

>out with friend heading home, bar girl invites us in after closing, chat for a few hours and drink with them
>get her number and go out on a date, ghosted again

Honestly I think it's best just to lose weight and get your goal buddy and then focus on fucking chicks. I used to be rather desperate and would fuck prostitutes and there were 2 of them that would invite me round and tell me I didn't have to pay but I stopped going as I got self-conscious of my body.

Honestly I just channel it all into lifting, been stalling on DL for a few months now as I'm committed to my cut but that anger of this cute chick ghosting me helped me set a new PR.

This can't be real

>started dieting for the last week or so have been doing pretty well.
>I am drinking away my sorrows atm
you should look up how many calories are in the booze you're chugging. Quit whining and channel the frustration into actual change instead of drowning it in alcohol

This isn't Veeky Forums related.

>I didn't have to pay
Teach me your ways senpai
U packing a Pringles can?

>30 min talks
>didnt drop spaghettios

No calm, confident and reserved Chad talks to a girl for 30 minutes. You should have just said whats up, we never talk haha, and see you around and left it at that. You probably dont remember the spaghetti spilling all over the table because of how much "fun" you were having

More of a coke can rather than pringles, but I also love to eat pussy. Wish I could try it out on someone who isn't a prostitute but got to lose weight first.

Sounds like they're interested at first, because they go on dates/make out with you. The fat is probably not the problem so much as how you act on these dates or when you text them.

>No calm, confident and reserved Chad talks to a girl for 30 minutes.
depends on the topic, i love anime

Ah yes the good ol' building a connecting by saying you never talk followed by walking away.
I didn't know we were in /larp/

only betas can actually stand talking 30 mins to a chick
srsly - bitches have nothing interesting to say

>prostitutes
>eat pussy

wat?

Stop hanging out with dumb girls desu. I've seen both sides.

If all you hunt down are skinnyfat Netflix ghouls then don't be surprised if they don't have much for conversation.

some people enjoy mouth herpes

this

Prostitution is legal in my country and as such they have to have proper health checks. I never visited a grotty looking one, usually went to ones who had their own place just for seeing guys.

Shes actually educated far more than me and even might be more intelligent.
But she confirmed that shes just like another girls by going for the tattooed chad that does drugs and gets piss drunk, im sure she can change him.

I rather stay boring

But i agree most girls have nothing to say, above whats the latest gossip or complaining about female coworkers

Thanks user, not OP but needed to hear this

You may want to delete this right this instant, or else

oh... gar....

Got me