If you could magically add 1 pl8 to you bench, squat, diddly...

If you could magically add 1 pl8 to you bench, squat, diddly, and ohp (no size gains included) OR gain 2 inches of height, which would you choose and why?

I would go with height because nobody gives a shit about how much weight you lift irl unless you compete, and then I would be the perfect male height (6ā€™4ā€)

No thanks man im already 6'3 and a recovering skelly. Bulking is already a nightmare and its gonna get worse now im out of twinkmode and trying to get past otter/dyel

I'm a 5'5' manlet. I need more height.

I'm a 5'4" manlet, gimme the fucking plate.

I would gladly trade one inch of height for never getting over 10 percents bodyfat

I'm 5'10"-5'11" so gimme the height

I'm 6'1 and id go for the extra 2 inches. Nobody actually give a shit about how much you lift

would i be able to gain size through hard work now that i had bonus level up in strength gains?

>tfw 5'7
height pls

>magically add 1 pl8
i do not understand the point of this question. are you one of those people that gets gratification from posting shit like "TFW 3pl6 3/5/6/4 7SCOOBS GODYELMADNATTY" or are you trying to find the autistic Veeky Forumsizens?

6'2 here, i'd take an extra inch, but any more than that stops being aesthetic/attractive/practical in my opinion.

lifting more weight means more muscle thus more attractive

>no size gains included

Well then why the fuck would anybody choose that if a couple of extra inches of height is on the table? Unless you are a total lanklet who can't afford to get any taller, why would you take something that would move you towards your natty strength limit while leaving you looking like a dyel. I like lifting and making gains, and adding lmao1pl8 to my lifts counts for fuck all if I didn't get there through hard work.

Give me the 2'' and I'll finally be out of the pit.

2 inches in height

I always plateau on bench at 2pl8. gimme dat extra 1pl8 on dat bench yo

kthanks genie ima go now cuz this thread is gay as fuck

Height and I'm 6'2". The 1pl8 gains I could just make the normal way

Be 6'9 or get to 3/5/6/7plate ohp/bench/squat/dl? Honestly I could go either way

2 inches of height
6'1 but want to be 6'3

You can ohp 225? Post bod

I'll take a plate with 2 more inches i would still be short as fuck so it won't make any difference. Benching 4pl8s tho

I'd go height because it's something I can't really change

Height, I just started lifting and I can wait the time required to add the pl8s natty.

But op specified no gains..

That feel you arent 6'8 at 265 pounds. Feels aweful.

Iā€™m 6ā€™1 barefoot and would KILL for those 2 extra inches

6'4" is enough. i choose the plate.

he means you don't get the pl8 + mass at the sane time. you get the strength, and thus can earn the aesthetics easier

2 inches wouldn't get me out of dyel manlet mode. I'll take the extra pl8s

Obviously height.

It's the only thing on that list that you can't do anything about yourself.