Crossfit

now that we've all accepted that "cardio kills gains" is a meme, do we still hate crossfit? i'm tempted to try it when i can afford it

The problem with Crossfit is that it's a waste of time if you have a particular goal in mind whether its strength, size, endurance, or whatever else because there's probably a more efficient way of getting there. Doesn't have a lot to do with "cardio killing gains".

what about if your goal is all of those

Crossfit is the best method of expending a lot of time, energy and money to achieve no specific outcome.

Then you're a retard because each of them requires different training

People think getting worn out will bring X result

you can't achieve significant gains in all of those areas with the same workout routine.

eg) if your goal is to get more endurance, then focus on running and do less intense lifting workouts.

you're not going to significantly improve your endurance or your strength by doing crossfit workouts.

crossfit is basically cardio with weights
witch is stupid

you mean an athlete is retarded?

You can, up to a point.

No, it's possible. You'll just have to be careful as fuck and not do the kind of lifting those idiots are doing.

It's a cult filled with retards.

I just signed up for trainings in a local cross gym out of curiosity and boredom.

They have great equipment, are super nice and and the routine change motivated me quite a lot.

I just wish they stopped doing kipping pullups, that's cringy no matter what.

I guess it's good if your goal is general fitness. It's good for chicks but that's it.

These two

its fucking free you mongoloid unless you really need someone to tell you to do jumping jacks after your pullups

Idk m8s I live in a east Euro country and the CrossFit guys look pretty jacked.

Crossfit sucks for a few reasons:

Expensive

High rate of injury

Anyone can become a coach with very little knowledge. Poor quality instruction.

-and this is what triggers them.

and you can just google WODs if you're so intent on doing it

>east Euro country
t Bulgarian/romanian jucers

the problem with crossfit is that they put 10lbs on the bar and slam that shit all over the place while acting smug as fuck doing retarded exercises for the sole purpose of exhaustion instead of actual training

Efficiency is not the goal. Stronglifts is efficient, but it's garbage programming.
Clearly this is not the case
This is untrue. Their benchmark workouts absolutely improve, so you absolutely can.
Why do people who have never tried it ignore the testimony of people who have? There isn't a single, respected coach who thinks Crossfit has been anything but good for iron sports.

Derp derp derp

Then go do an actual sport

They're a lot more likely to do actual sports than guys in the gym bulking up... so they can lift shit in the gym. I'm not a crossfiter... but I have no idea why you guys have so much animosity towards them.