/military/ fitness

>train alongside your brothers
>become fit and skilled in using weapons
>build discipline and sense of camaraderie
>protect your home country from global threats and terrorists

Why didn't you join the military, Veeky Forums?

Were you too much of a Soy Boy?

ZOGbots die, God laughs.

You forgot:

>Die for Israel.

We arent with that muh dude.

too many braindead mutts who didn't have shit going for themselves

>wants to be Chad
>too scared to die for country

Wasn't this guy a Navy SEAL?

There's plenty of intelligent people serving in the military.

you need to be pretty smart to get into West Point

Maybe a handful from the higher ranks, but 9/10 you're going to be around a bunch of retards who just want to feel like somebody

I've applied for officer school tryouts this summer, but they just released an article mentioning that their student base represent ages 19-25. I'm 25 during tryouts but will be 26 before program start. Shit I'm nervous bros, maybe I'm too old and missed my shot.
I have been in service before, but that was just mandatory service for a year.

I've already handed in my resignation at my normie job, I may have fugged up

This is who commands your military.

>Die for country
>not Kill for it

No one ever won a war dying for their country

Ex spec-ops militaryfag here
>Life sucks for us
>Don't fall for the memes
[spoiler]>]Nobody will believe this post anyway even though I'm telling the truth[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Yeah, I know spoiler tags don't work on this board[/spoiler]

>Ex spec-ops
Post beret, nigger.

>t. brainlet

A lot of countries in Asia and Europe have a few years of mandatory military service for men.

We should do the same in America honestly, seeing as how quickly we're devolving into a country full of soyboys.

What's your fitness and combat program?

t. Yurofag, so may need it in the future

If you're from europe I'd rather recommend that you just learn how to make your own sword and mail

I'm (ex) Navy. We don't wear berets.
A lot of cardio and calisthenics with some occasional lifting

>ex-Navy spec ops
Jocko, is that you?
Stop shilling your book on here

I did join the military
Shit was kinda gay
PT was retarded, I got in better shape once I left

> navy
> specops

pick one

>t. army

fighting against someone because a politician told me to? no thanks, if they want that shit they should do it themselves

>Join military hoping to get in shape
>Get out with absolutely DESTROYED knees
J U S T

fpbp

>doing something because your boss told you to
Nah that’s gay

>your (((boss)))

Oh no you caught me. I meant "Special programs" as the Navy called it while I was in.
But the Navy SEALS and Marines MARSOCs are still better than any Army Ranger
>inb4 Air Force comes in with "b-but muh PJs"

>>inb4 Air Force comes in with "b-but muh PJs"
CCT, SOF TACP, SOWT, PJs

haha yeah I'm just fucking around.
I'm not even american, I'm and former army private

You really are a thick cunt. Why would you quit your job knowing another isn't even a possibility... Also, do you honestly think you have what it takes to be in a position of leadership and command if you can't even admin youre own life together.

>camera men, forward air controllers and helicopter riding medics are better than direct operations oriented units

You’re high, aren’t you?

Your*
And I do. Been working management for 5 years since I left service without an education. And I'm confident in leaving this job, I do have a backup plan. But I miss the army a lot

>Oy vey, it's like annuda Red Wings!
>Be sure to donate to the fallen SEAL fund, goy.

>I have no talent whatsoever so joined something that sounded cool xDDD

Stay in bunker for 30 days with no water. JUST BE DISCIPLINED XDDDD

Bitch, I’m not Navy fag, all I did was state something anyone with an ounce of knowledge on the subject would agree with and then you comeback with some dumbass meme instead of arguing the merits of those units.

Direct action/door kicking blows your niche bullshit out of the water.

Going to do nsrt for the Royal Marines in 20 mins, wish me luck

>Gets put through years of brutal, expensive, state-of-the-art training
>Outfitted with the best weapons and equipment money can buy
>Gets SHLUMPED by some goat herder with a rusty AK from the Cold War
Why are Burger "spec ops" so shit?

>conscript edition
>train alongside other luckless assholes who can't wait to leave
>become fit and skilled in skiving and petty thievery
>learn to deflect blame, take credit for others' work, and appear busy while accomplishing nothing
>be wielded as a blunt instrument just in case the civvies get uppity
Volunteer armies are neat. If ever you run into some blowhard who recommends conscription as a way to build character and inculcate masculinity, point at them and laugh.

Ask the russians that are cooked and rotting in Syria

>yes goyim fight for our shekels

Chad is Jodie and he's fucking everyone's wives

All the real chads are in stateside agencies doing law enforcement and shit

Ironic, isn't it? You can put so much money and time in the training of a soldier, equip him with state-of-the-art weapons and all that good stuff.
Still, a shot fired from a self-made pipe shotgun or pistol by a goat herder will kill him.
Golden were the days with duels and close combat

THE CHAD CIA:
>Create terrorist organizations
>Support drug trafficking
>In contact with Ayy Lmaos
The virgin FBI:
>Cucks who have to clean up the CIA's mess

I wonder why its a big deal when one dies and its all over the news?

Because it rarely happens. The US goes on so many missions doing shit for the kikes theyre bound to die. No otger country does as many spec ops to really compare the numbers.

Just a reminder that any american special operative would be killed in hand to hand combat by pretty much every other special forces unit from around the world, because Americans are weak, soft manlets.

Then why are the insurgents winning?
The Taliban is curently the strongest it's been since the US first invaded

But I did user. I was born a Catholic and I wanted to fight the 11th crusade against the Muslims.

They aren't.
They are the american's middle eastern cocksleeves.

I wonder (((who))) is responsible for this

>hand to hand combat
>happening to U.S Special Forces
>Ever

Get a load of this faggot

Because we dont fight wars to win. We fight to destablize countries and prevent them from establishing a real government that doesnt bow down to kikes.

The real way to win wars is to invade their lands, kill the men and give your men all the women. That way all the ethnic, historical and religous pride is destroyed.

>Soy boy.
You know re milk has far more estrogen than milk right?

The joke isnt the soy itself. Its the primary consumers of it.

actual milifag her, let me debunk this shit
>train alongside your brothers
you'll be lucky if you fine a brother dedicaced enough to take the "training" seriously when you are commanded by litteral retards
>become fit and skilled in using weapons
Hahahahahaha! I hope you like cardio anf looking like a dried stick
>build discipline and sense of camaraderie
when you pass few years and you aknowledge that you are a huge disposable tool, good enough to clean truck and your quarter
>protect your home country from global threats and terrorists
hahahahahaja, seriously just join an airsoft club, a firing range, go find some real bros and join a nationalist movement, you'll do a better job protecting people and at last you'll not be deployed against sandnigger that your own gov financed to give them fucking food, medical attention while they shoot your fucking FOB the next day with mortar.

Everything I said don't apply if you choose special forces, they are the most respectable military units that t
still exist.

Reminder that the american army is a joke. You're all weak little pussybois

They shoot worse too, a friend of mine was on some training program in the states (NATO exercise), and she said that the americans were impressed that the Danes could hit the targets in every shot.

The navy calls it “special warfare” so whatever dude. You could just not lie about shit because you think it makes you look cool

Sure is a lot of Aussie C O P E in here.

Happens all the time actually. There’s a few guys that die every month. Most of them being SF dudes. But occasionally a infantry fuck with get snagged by a mortar or rocket. No one ever talks about it though, journalism wise

>Not knowing Navy calls SEALs and SWCC special warfare but stil groups them in the special programs" category with EOD, Aircrew and Diver
but I'm just tryin to be cool for a bunch of anonymous Veeky Forums users right?

Normies and civvies hold the U.S army in too high a regard.

You were OK until this
>Were you too much of a Soy Boy?

I trained with american troops in northern norway during winter. they need better gear for winter warfare. I traded so much of my equipment for their cool stuff lmao

I did though
>Getting a infantry job
>Joining the Marines
>Joining the Army
Do not do that unless you absolutely have to. There are so many people in those branches (marines in particular) that got an ASVAB waiver. The ASVAB is easier than passing highschool. There are exceptions of course but everyone I know in the marines/army regrets choosing that branch.

At no point did you state anything about grouping seals and swcc with the rest of the programs.

Soon.exe

If you were Navy SpecProg you would already know this

I was never in any program but I’ve worked with my fair share of guys. All you’ve said for yourself is you were “navy spec-ops” I’m just trying to figure out which one. What rate were/are you. Teams? Duty stations?

Designated submarine cumdumpster twink, most likely

>putting your life on line for some fat rich spergs in israel that couldnt give less of a shit about you

Nope. But yet, we still know nothing about you, mysterious navy spec-ops man

Is that you, gecko45?

Seals cant even manage their own cimni fills lol

If enlistment meant exterminating antifa, hollywood, cnn, msnbc, and democrat/necon representatives, then yes, that would be a worthy reason to enlist and die for your country.

Yknow i dont have shit going for myself so i look up to these guys who made something for themselves through hard work

TACP is just a liason, user. But they do have great programs. I regret not signing up for that instead. Security Forces is filled with idiots and pussy-whipped NCOs.

Glow-in-the-dark nigger pls go

forward air controllers did some work on Feb 7th.

sup fags
I'm in med school right now in the UK, but I want to join the Royal Army Medical Corps

should I? I think it would be more interesting considering I'll spend my whole career on the civilian side anyway.

Pretty accurate desu

U.K. Army is good for promotion at the moment as our retention is so poor. We are a third short for doctors and dentists so I'd go for it. The Professionally Qualificed course at sandhurst is good too so
You'll get a good grounding on stuff too. Plus you get the benefits of AT and army work schedule i.e. Friday lunchtime
Finishes.

No joke I think my current platoon leader is part of that group

value my knees

>SEALs are better than Army Rangers lol
I’ll have to remember that the next time we have to rescue one of you because you fell out of a fucking chinook or let some goat herders tell an entire village where you were

Only do it as an officer

I'm not a natural leader though, I'm pretty reserved.

If you join as an army doctor I doubt you'll be leading men into battle desu bro. More likely leading a team of nurses and other doctors to try save lives.

then don’t join at all faggot

kek, yeah that's true.
i'll look into it, cheers bro

i'm only thinking of joining because it seems a lot more dynamic and engaging than civilian life. i'm athletic and strong but i prefer to keep to myself. not very gung ho about the military.

>join Air Force
>military benefits without combat
>job experience for a new civilian career down the line
Anything wrong with this plan outside of somebody of you calling me a pussy?

If you're a qualified MD in the armed forces you'll be too valuable an asset to go fuckin clearing houses. No doubt that'll be part of training at sandhurst, but it will never happen. I'm joining infantry, so when I take a 7.62 to the thigh or get fucked up by an IED hopefully you can save my life. Thanks in advance bro.

(((Them))).

In a real country I would absolutely serve, but not in a Jewish puppet state, oh no

Not really, no, but don't be one of those guys talking how they wished they went infantry after dealing with office drama 24/7

no but just remember none of us will respect you. i hate that people in the air force get the same benefits.

no one does a stint in the airforce to tell their grandkids about

no worries user, for your sake i hope we never meet haha

Well im a police officer so I suppose para military.

im a soychad

Two words.
>slutty nurses

I wouldnt call somebody who got his brains bashed in by Negan "intelligent"

I was on antidepressants for a couple of months about a year ago. How fucked is my application bros? I just gave the okay for them to look at my medical history. UK Army btw

When I was in Iraq we had 2 badass jtacs and a combat controller with us for a while. They were bretty high speed