Cursed oats?

Pic related, the macros of all three of these oats are similar, but I've just poured my first bowl of the Ready Brek and unlike all of the others, these oats aren't oats, they're fucking powder. At first I suspected that I had accidentally bought instant oats, but there's nothing on the packaging to indicate that. In fact, the macros of these Ready Brek oats are so good that I dare say that they can't be instant. What gives?

Ready brek is basically extra milled oats. They are oats but turned into a into a powder. They pass through your stomach quickly and don't fill you up. Due to their ease of digestion: your blood sugar will immediately spike (like sweets and chocolate)- which is very bad for your long term health. Imagine eating nothing but chocolate or 1 month. The vitamins are artificially sprayed on- and are not absorbed by the body.

I can't imagine being this stupid.

Not an argument

Scott's Oats master race.

Natty Highlander Physique here we come.

Then post proof for that broscience

I don't know, I'm not him

>"sky is green"
>get called a reatard
>"hurr you didn't disprove my point."

Then shut the fuck up

>ingredients rolled oats
>ingredients rolled oats
>ingredients rolled oats, oat flour, 2%powdery vitamin shit

Dude my oats are powder, why?

If the ingredients are 60% rolled oats, then where the fuck are the oats? I could understand oats covered in flour, but that's not what we've got here, we've just got powder.

it means that 60% of the powder is rolled oats

Like the other guy said, they're extra milled, used a different roller setting, so still rolled, but extra rolled. Think of it like tomatoes and tomato soup.

You do know how digestion and absorption work?

Then what the hell is the difference between very rolled rolled oats and oat flour?

Oat flour is simply whole oats that are ground into a fine powder.

so 60% is Oats, the other 40% is fillers and preservatives and shit

The filler and preservatives are shit for our body. Cheap filler designed to cause a spike in blood sugar.

Logically smaller particles are easier to digest. Therefore the nutrients are quickly took from them. Sugars are easily digested- which leas to sugar crashes- as the glucose is quickly released. Meanwhile oats keep you fuller for longer.

>Logically
Yea and logically speaking I cannot trust you on the internet without a source.

I had a box of cursed oats once. When I microwaved them I could faintly make out screaming. Sometimes I noticed my oat spoon was a little bent. They tasted okay but while they were in the house everything else tasted like oats. I had to get rid of them.

They still form resistant starches after being cooked stupid, even if they're ground to dust

Quintissential brainlet.

But they are digested more quickly then normal oats. That''s literally the point I was making.

The guy that did the cover for scotts and their adverts is actually the hound from GoT

Brian Blessed?

No he's not the cover guy haha. The cover guy was Jay Scott who was a Highland Games athlete.

The Hound from GoT has done a few adverts for them though.

JAM SANDWICHES

Chocolate Wim-Wams!