Skincare

I bought this shit today because I noticed my skin getting dry as fuck after I began dieting and working out. It's pretty good.

What do you fags use to keep yourself silky smooth?

i use chicken blood

Some shit the women told me was the best. It works well desu.

Its not pretty good. Buy organic or youll be rubbing car and palmoil in your stupid face

Cocoa butter. Helped get rid of some scars too

>he doesn't know where car oil comes from

I'm not a female or a faggot so I don't use anything.

t. skinlet

Your skin will become dependent on it, you'll break out more and then buy more products to "cleanse" and shit.
Skin care is a joke, they want you to buy more and more. Don't do anything to your skin, it will even out naturally.

I use lotion for body, baby creme for massaging knees and elbows, separate cremes for face, feet and palms. I thought it was a drag, but then i got used to it, i just do it right before going to bed.

My dad's a diabetic and he uses Gold Bond Diabetic lotion and I've started using as well. I always end up breaking the push nozzle somehow with my gorilla hands but it's pretty effective. I use it a lot on my ankles desu, I wear sandles a lot.

No it won't. Old people are proof of that. The only you need the shit to begin with is your skin isn't handling it at all

Have to shower with chlorinated water and live in the desert so my skin is always dry as fuck to the point of cracking.

Been using pic related for the past couple months and my skin is never dry anymore. Nivea is awesome

I'm not 80 lmao

Nivea is pretty decent if you have mild dry skin but neutrogena Norwegian formula is based if you have dry skin all the time.

My youth

Any user can recommend cleansers and moisturizers for sensitive acne prone oily skin?

How can I find my own skin type? I tried to do napkin test, and it was dry but I don't know if I trust it. I would be really surprised if anyone's skin leaves marks on a paper napkin after touching their face.

Pic related is pretty much the best shit on the market for “everyone” without having to actually go see a dermatologist yourself. I just use the cleansing gel and it works pretty good for me. Kind of pricey though

I put on E45 after I shower

Pure argan oil in the winter. Good stuff for moisture and protection against the cold, looks natural and healthy on your shelf instead of a cream

It's also made from nuts that a goat shits out.

I tried it and after 2 weeks I couldn't quit it because my skin was drier every day. It probably generates some dependency.

This is good.

having washed my face in the morning, my t-zone turns fucking shiny by 5 PM
pls spoonfeed me a solution

stridex in the red box worked wonders for my acne.

>wiped my face down with a pad.
>purged for 3 days.
>resisted urge to kill myself
>then I had perfect skin.
>I just use a pad for maintenance if I feel my face getting oily.

just hydrate enough bruhs and you're set

How to remove deep nose blackheads ?

Oil absorbing paper, cheaper but just as effective are cigarette rolling papers. Also try a mattifying moisturizer.

>thinks he needs special lotion because he is a "man"
>being this cucked by capitalism

Just get some nonscented lotion with good ingredients you pathetic mong

>skin getting dry as fuck after I began dieting and working out
Same here. What the fuck is up with this shit?

this desu
capitalism has made amerimutts too soft

I use this after showers on my face because it tends to dry out.

I'm 26 but people always think i'm 20 because my face is so smooth. Could be genetics though.

Also makes your hair really shiny without an oily touch. God bless those magic norse goats

Way too greasy for me

It's almost like your body changes attempt to cope with both

I only use it on my thighs so I never noticed. Used to get dry skin during winter even when not boiling myself in the shower to compensate for the cold.