Why do people buy shirts and other gear with these shitty fitness memes?

Why do people buy shirts and other gear with these shitty fitness memes?

>muh deadlifts & donuts
>muh bacon & barbells

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBplQmbqNmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>face of a 40 year old meth addict
>trying to outlift it
Lmao

>Those tats
>A powerlifter/bodybuilder

Yeah...no.
She's not trying to outlift shit. She's trying to pull dykes and thirtsy loser cunts who'll fuck anything that's slightly masculine.

crossfitter

People feel lost and trubeless so they latch onto any externalities they can find. Are you surprised in the slightest that she has a facial piercing and tattoos?

I hate gauges. Disgusting.

I actually follow her in IG. Fresafuerte. Shes pretty basic in her content but she does have positive vibes.

Idk but donuts are nasty. Far too sweet.

Classic bantz

those degenerates are the reason i built my homegym

>Why do people buy shirts and other gear with these shitty fitness memes?

Most 1st world chumps have been completely stripped of any sense of authentic cultural/ethnic/religious identity, so they desperately try to slap labels onto themselves to not feel lost in the void.

This is why you cry during your post-workout shower.

>not being a member of the best lifting club in the world
smhtbhfam

>HLOIK BRO I LOIK HAV SO MANY TATZ BROI
>YEAH LOIK I LOIK DO CRAWSFIT

Because you wouldn't expect to see donuts on a lifting shirt. It's ironic humor. Welcome to the new millennium. Stay a while.

Only fitness tees I own came free with whey purchases.

>tfw she gets more pussy than me

should i end it now?

The fact that you chose 2 food related slogans whiffs of asshhurt vegan. Please tell me that's not the case, and also please post your best lifts.

am i the only one that wears old school sports tee, plain pajama pants and flip flops to the gym?

Who gives a shit what other people wear? Are you the kinda socially anxious sperg that thinks everyone is watching you?

>40 year old meth addict
u wot

People who want to live in a good society and haven't retreated into cowardly individualism.

I always get dirty looks for wearing pic related to the gym. What the fuck is going on, I thought weightlifters were supposed to be conservative?

I don't mind subtle ones

neoliberalism

Wearing brands is idiotic. You're literally paying to advertise for someone.

I can't wait for the Strong Womyn trend to die off and gyms go back to being scary dungeons with dudes openly shooting up gear

So what do you guys wear in gym?
>black running shorts
>black shirt
>black hoodie
I also keep the hoodie on fuck you. It makes me focus better since it blocks out my sideview. Might look retarded, but keeps me from noticing distracting sloots.

what's the joke?

What if I like the brand you fucking autist.

Planet fitness old lunk alarm dude

This but unironically

>not lifting for Swift

I pity you.

I got this one

Still waiting for someone to recognize it though. I have had some comments on it but nobody knew it was from Veeky Forums when I had to explain it

>Run like fuck because you're a scared little soyboy who would get his ass beat

You can open any commercial padlock with two flat wrenches.

Balance to the force, etc.

Everyone is watching you. Judging you. Every step of the way. There is no escape. Except mental ofcourse. But you will pay dearly for your ignorance.

lol this faggot has his ear pierced

>not using the superior lifestyle brand

I like this one

because most people are normies and like shit normie memes

wow, you so smart, user. nothing gets past you does it?

This. This is understanding normies 101

>why do women with tattoos, nose rings and dyed hair do stupid things

Really makes one think.

Literally the virgin lifter

You wear this in public?

>you're not allowed to comment on a dumb and annoying trend because lmao who gives a shit about other people

Oh god please be bait

Ordered

>roiders taking pride in their weakness
Lmaoing at your lives

Can we also talk about the strong correlation between shitty CF/Powerlifting lifestyle brand consumption and the amount of time it takes to set up for a lift?

your 1 rep maxes

lmao

Because they are...
>s'cute

they're fucking normie crossshitter 60IQ nobody narcissists who can't self-analyze and realize they're walking fucking memes, is my guess

gym is way too hot for a hoodie

>sneaked

would wear

truth

Call me autistic, but I hate paying more for a shirt just to have a dumb advertisement on it. All my shirts are $3-4 blank t-shirts of varying colors.

Better run away from him then.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBplQmbqNmg

dyke

This.

>seeking authentic cultural/ethnic/religious identity
weak faggots

do you think random hipsters carry wrenches around wherever they go

Then it's time to start your new life as a social media influencer.

>haha dumb sheeple acting like social creatures
>i am le badass lone wolf alpha male

People wear them to try to be relate-able while still saying they care about fitness.

"HURR DURR HARD CORE!! I WORK OUT THEN EAT CHICKEN BREAST AND SOME BROCCOLI AND MAYBE BROWN RICE SLEEP AND DO IT AGAIN!!"

That alienates people. Throwing in donuts or bacon makes normies happy because they feel like they aren't getting too far behind

Time to feed the pythons.