Hair is extremely dry. What to do?

My hair is extremely dry like pic related but a bit worse. What do I do? Whenever I search the internet for it all I get is mom tricks.

Isn't there any concreat way to fix my problem? I have also decided to stop shampooing my hair for a while.

I am also man.

Plz help

stop letting chads cum on them

What is your current hair routine? Hot water? How long do you let the conditioner soak in? What brands do you use? Is your scalp itchy? And for recommendations are you sensitive to strong smelling products and are you a poorfag? What is your ethnicity?

Co wash with weekly poo wash, deep conditioning and leave in conditioner.

use oil after washing it
go to a store, hairoil should stand next to shampoo and soap, buy what you want and be happy.
if you're unsure you can ask your barber what he recommends.
i had the same problem. since i use oil my hair looks great.

Hair routine
> Put shampoo( also cheapest cause poorfag )
> Clean
> Put Minoxidil 2 times a day cause bladcel

What water I use?
> Coldest I can get

No problems from anything strong smelling unless it smells bad then it's a big problem.

Ethnicity?
>Indian

>Inb4.Poo in loo
No bully plz. I seriously need help and can't find any resources about it.

Subcontinentals usually have greasier skin. Has it only been dry since the rogaine? You can use warm water cold won’t make a difference

>What water I use?
> Coldest I can get
You have to use at least warm water to activate the shampoo.

Also, where's the conditioner? You're literally pulling the oil out of your hair with shampoo without putting anything back in to moisturize it. Minoxidil can also dry your hair senpai, which means you need to start with as much moisture as you can.

And if you're already paying for minoxidil, do yourself a favor and buy something besides the cheapest shampoo/conditioner. Saving money at the expense of shitty hair is still costing you.

And yes, some people can shampoo without using conditioner, but you're not one of them my friend.

Left side of that pic is infinitely better than right side.

Debate me, faggots.

no one wants to talk to you

>Break an egg in a bowl and mix it
No of eggs depends on the amount of hair
>Apply to hair once or twice a week
>Leave for 10-15 mins
>Clean with the coldest water you can handle
>Do shampoo and the rest
>Apply oil as often as possible
t.also poo
Google egg hair remedies and read up

Everybody hates the truth

if you want hair advice, start lurking on black women hair forums. they literally have all the answers, because they generally have the driest and coarsest hair type.

good for using cold water. instead of shampooing, try using only conditioner (they call this co-washing), and like said, use some oil. it's pretty cheap to make your own, but use a carrier oil like jojoba, since its like your natural sebum. with straighter hair you can do this a few times a week, but with a coarse texture you might have to do this multiple times a day. basically ymmv.

if that doesnt work, you might need to go to a dermatologist or something.

Indians fucking rub raw eggs into their hair lol

This is why you guys stink and leave greasy stains on the train window after leaning against it

Have you tried using water to wet it?

It was getting drier slowly day by day. When I realized it my scalp was already itchy and flaking, hair was also getting bad. Between all of this I started shedding again so I started using Minoxidil again which probably speed up the process. I also used to shampoo daily with no conditioner

Raw eggs are European hair culture too. You can find old Victorian and Edwardian magazines recommending eggs.

you absolutely need a proper deep conditioner and leave it on at least 3-5 minutes during a shower.

Also you gotta apply oils and shit to keep it hydrated and healthy.

Avoid shampoo like the plague.

Put a few drops of almond oil in a spray bottle. Spray on scalp and hair, wait a few mins, then wash as normal.

I'm growing a long undercut (yes, meme as fuck) and my blonde lockes look beautiful

They used to use leeches to cure shit in them days too dick head.

I'm using jojoba oil for my dry skin and it is really good. Doesn't feel greasy at all, actually doesn't feel anything at all. It is supposed to work on hair too.

hijacking thread to ask about hair..

I was "styling" my beard with an electric razor at home and started fucking around.. did I fuck up ? Especially regarding the highlighted area.

>You're literally pulling the oil out of your hair with shampoo without putting anything back in to moisturize it.

I should have realized it before. Guess gonna get a conditioner and cowash. See how that works out.

Wow that is rude. I’ll pray for you to lash out less at people.

Hair oil. Use a couple drops after you shower and run it through your hair.

Absolutely

pls be kidding. from 1 to 10 how bad is it

Yeah that's hilarious niggery

do your best to make it look more natural I guess

Yes. Just let it grow back.

I guess the best thing to do now is to stop and wait until I visit the barber.

FUCK

Dont do this youll just make it look worse
It 6/10

Kel theres a nigger in mynclass that just walked in with this.