SNAP CITY BBY!

>sitting on the loo

you do realise that humans have been shitting a certain way for hundreds of thousands of years and that toilets are a recently new invention?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Squatty-Potty-Ecco-Original-Available/dp/B007BISCT0/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519306958&sr=8-3&keywords=squatty potty
youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poo in the loo
dont shit in the street
and squat for the ..
can someone find a ryme pls ?

>squat for the plop

toilets are not designed to squat on them

>squat for pajeet

f to pay respects

F

i just hunch way forward when i shit it's the same thing

I unironically have a stool to raise my legs into a squatting position when I shit because the Doctor told me it would alleviate my piles. It did, they are gone now. He also told me to stop using TP and use wet wipes. Fucking changed my life.

link related: amazon.co.uk/Squatty-Potty-Ecco-Original-Available/dp/B007BISCT0/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1519306958&sr=8-3&keywords=squatty potty

pubmed says there are no benefits to squatting while taking a shit

>That picture
Too soon.

Piles are no joke, brah. Using a squatty I get mad colon gains, looks like a virgin twinker.

Get a poop stool. I call mine the stool stool.

bullshit. Even my ancestral finns knew of 'riuku' and only shat on those. Basically a fucking stick you sit on and take a dump in a hole in the ground. Just cover your shit with dirt afterwards to reduce smell. There's no excuse for being an animal.

I refused to use tp since i was a little kid, i just wash my ass everytime ever since, dad was the same, i still cant understand how ppl can just whipe it off with tp and be ok with it. Wet napkins is ok i guess. Also using a squating stool, comfy.

she has direct eye contact with the camera, it doesn't work

How fat do you have to be for that to happen

Just sit on the toilet and lean forward untill your chest is at knee level you fucking autists. Ive been doing that instinctively since i was a kid

get squatty potty fags

>shitting at all
>LITERALLY shitting out your gains
None of you are making it

i dont understand whats going on here? Why too soon? Why does the camera eye contact matter

good clean user

>Poo in the loo
>Don't shit in the street
>So I have a clue
>That your name is Pajeet

Hows that for you?

Not very, the porcelaine is pretty thin. I imagine it's more about moving around up there than the actual load. There's a whole bunch of similar images around, often with a body's worth of blood pooling in the middle because the pajeet/achmed got it in the artery on the way down.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

Who's this semen demon?

>slob on my knob
>like corn on the cob

>check in with me
>and do your job

Bump..

Dark meat

kys

>Shit reservoir on same horizontal plane as asshole
>Refusing to let gravity help your shitting process whatsoever
>Over a decade worth of old fecal remnants from shits gone past still in your colon
>Still performing a technique you learned as a babby claiming "muh instincts"
You... Might not make it user

Too soon, implying she's dead. Eye contact with camera most likely means she's not dead.

Squat for the thot

SHAT CITY BBY

>making your shit straighter

this doesn't change anything, as long as you get some fiber that's all that's needed. It's hilarious all the retards who bought squatty potty and don't even get fiber in their diet

you do realize humans have been raping other partners for hundreds of thousands of years?
culture is a recently new invention?

>manlet problems

I am pretty much squatting when I sit on the toilet

end yourselves subhuman manlets

You're only proving his point.

it's only the new toilet bowls
old ones are strong as fuck, used to squat on one at 80kg, although I wouldn't try it now being 100kg

Eat more fiber, ass will be clean as fuck after taking a shit. When I wipe the tissue is literally as clean as before afterwards.

I'm not sure but it looks a lot like Margaret Qualley

fuck

Don't remind me of her, please. I want that memory to stay buried.

Way to soon dude.....

>ferg is the name
>ben baller did the chain

>squat over a newspaper
>shit on the said newspaper
>once you're done you don't have to touch the shit to toss it into the toilet
>flush it down along with the newspaper
>healthy poointheloo for life

This

But that toilet is superior, you have room to squat&shit and if you cant aim to pee in that hole you're basically a toddler

It wasn't american made, AKA as build to support 200kg minimum.

imagine going to work by car and seeing this shit next to you while waiting in traffic.

try not being a manlet then most toilets are like squatting on the floor esp after leg days.

Get one of these and poo in the loo, you shitskin

>thousands of years
>do the other for a thousand years and you won't adapt
So this is the power of evolutionary biology