Fiber and Low carbs?

Am I the only one having a lot of trouble getting my daily fiber in?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/top-100-sources-of-fiber-per-calorie/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe i have undiagnosed ibs but my shits are always smooth and brown when i have very little fiber while when i eat a high fiber diet my shit looks like popcorn.

>inb4 butthurt vegans

Master, teach me the ways of the solid smooth shits.

chia seeds
oats
natto
kimchi

shhh don’t tell anyone

Lots of chicken and steak with a moderate portion of fruit or very well cooked veggies gives me the perfect shits

>chia seeds

Their nutritional facts look too good to be true

OH AND SAUERKRAUT. the most important part. god tier shits and whenever i feel like throwing up i eat some and feel better
They are very estrogenic. Thats the catch

What kind of veggies we talking about here and how much?

yeah i know....

i take them everyday and have pretty impressive shits tho, regardless of their nutritional meme info

are they really estrogenic?

Like half a cup of steamed broccoli. Raw or undercooked veggies fuck with my gut really bad so i make sure to steam them really well

Yep. Feed them to gf so she can get mega milkies

Eat popcorn. Seriously, it's literally fibres.

>ONION BROS AMIRITE?

Stop with this meme, that's not how food works

scoobysworkshop.com/top-100-sources-of-fiber-per-calorie/
it's kind of annoying that leafy greens are the best source of fiber per calorie since they're so low calorie you'd have to eat a shit ton of them. take mustard greens for example. 100g has 3.2 grams of fiber and 5g carbs. it's 27 calories and 2 cups by volume. no one's going to eat that much fucking mustard greens

Bro we agreed this one would never fly

This one is better

is there any r34 of Becky?

Kinda goes against the whole low carbs diet doesn't it?

I dont know whats wrong with my body, half my shits are always liquid or chunky. What the fuck do i do. Its been so long since i had an actual log

try cascara sagrada pills
it's a dried tree bark that expands in your stomach.

it's not as nuts as it sounds, but you do get monster and awesome no-wipe shits

but chia seeds are goat too.

if you're having trouble getting your fiber in, you may not be eating enough veggies. 3 cups at every meal!

Right here with you bro

What are you eating, PSMF? So many sources of fiber, whole grains, vegetables, legumes, fruits and so on. Flax seeds are extremely healthy and have a shit ton of fiber, hemp flour has like 50g fiber and 30g protein per 100g.

Shit meme.

See
Like user said, they're great per calorie and I eat them with every meal but they are so low in calories that it's really hard to get all your fiber in.

>What are you eating

I'm on a low carbs diet. I eat egg whites for breakfast with some berries and cheese.

Eat boiled chicken with some green beans for lunch

Steak or fish with some broccoli for supper

I only drink water, no juice, coffee nothing.

Shits are never solid, long and disgusting.

>has never eaten in her life
kek

Well yeah low carb and keto are very meh for fiber (and in general in my opinion but whatever). That's at most 15g fiber per day when you should aim for around 40g. If you want to stay on that diet I guess your best bet is picking your favorites out of . Also listen to , if you don't get enough fiber you need to eat more veggies period. Oh and general diet advice, get some variety in there, the chicken/fish/broccoli/rice diet has good macros but not that good micros.

>not that good micros

Way ahead of you, I take supplements for my vitamins and shit.

Fiber supplements are shit though.

I'll look into what the other anons are recommending

good thread

>fish
>not good micros
Full retard.

Supplements are never as good as getting it from an actual source, in this case usually plants. Better than nothing though.

this

low carb diets are the worst shit ever

id rather shit like a normal human being than shitting like a fucking rat, eating carbs is GOAT

I have really good shits on low carb. I must be a freak

post ur diet plz