>skinny noodle armed dyel
>start watching VG
>decide to take the vegan carb pill
>first week gain 3 pounds
>wtf this cant be right must be fat
>one year later look like pic related but white version
>start every day with vegan breakfast and a hemp protein shake
>about to hit the barbells with 4 red plates

Man, growing up and taking the carb pill changed everything for me. When did you all grow out of your meme diets and start eating optimally? Carb it up bros! *brofist*

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/youtube-vegan-cured-cancer-blogger-liz-mari-died-a8220141.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475232/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtvkuUZUvE&t=2440s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're such a weak skinny meme

post body or kill yourself

Veganism changed my eyes from brown to green

VEGAN BAIT GUARANTEES REPLIES !!!!!!!

Girl who said veganism cured her cancer dies of cancer.
independent.co.uk/life-style/youtube-vegan-cured-cancer-blogger-liz-mari-died-a8220141.html

>meatcuck who argues Veganism dies of heart disease or cancer or being fat
It's probably happened more often ;)

>1 in 4 meatcucks die of heart disease, something that is almost nonexistent in vegans
Rekt

You see that link in the comment you're responding to? It's called a citation. Where's yours?

look at this dude...

What does your citation prove?

Not him but exactly as much as correlation between eating meat and heart disease

What do vegans die from?

That makes no sense and you know it.

AIDS

Broccoli farts

Organ degeneration ie true old age, which is why they tend to live 7-14 years longer on average. See okinawa diet.

No, assuming that a hamplanet dies from eating meat and not overeating or a sedentary lifestyle doesn't make sense, but you may not know that

>Organ degeneration
Which organs specifically?

All of them. Cell regeneration begins to fail when you get old so your entire body slowly shuts down. Most detrimental is bones and vital organs

la creatura...

>population studies are the only evidence for the harmful effects of animal products
stay brainwashed

>Most detrimental is bones
How can you die from bones degenerating, user?
>and vital organs
Like the heart?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5475232/
> Epidemiological methods and outcomes were related to the association between SAFA consumption and disease events and mortality. Participants reviewed the effects of SAFA on CHD, causal risk factors, and surrogate risk markers. Higher intakes of SAFA were not associated with higher risks of CHD or stroke

VEGAN SOYKEKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>>Most detrimental is bones
It's detrimental to your lifestyle because falling over means never walking again
>>and vital organs
Yeah, heart, brain, lungs etc. Because you can't live without them

So vegans die from heart related issues, yes?

Eventually everyone does, but it's not related to diet at all. The body just can't live after a certain point

>Eventually everyone does, but it's not related to diet at all.
huh, weird. vegans always make it sound otherwise

Nobody said dick about saturated fats you strawmanned faggot
YFW

Isley has spoken

I eat paleo. I 100% believe it is lack of veggies/fruit that is causing cancer. HOWEVER I do think meat is quite beneficial. The fat is amazing, density of nutrition and the fact have been eating meat for 1000's of years.

I might cut out dairy though, not paleo and incredibly processed. I don't even like grassfed milk.

It's funny because even soy has saturated fat in it.

You don't know what heart disease is.

Get rid of all dairy and eggs. It's a solid first step

disease which affects the heart.

No don't confuse old age organ degeneration with heart disease, they are not even comparable

going with dictionary.com:
>Disease definition, a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors
sounds comparable enough to me.

i get it though, buzzwords are convenient

>sounds comparable enough to me
That's good enough I guess. Fuck all of medical science. This random idiot knows better

please read and try to understand the definition, user.

Heart failure caused by poor dieting habits ≠ inevitable death by old age. I'm not even vegan but you're just going to make yourself look bad

No amount of dictionary magic will change what heart disease is. Just stop

I'm not trying to change what heart disease is, I'm just pointing out that vegans get it too. Something you yourself admitted. I agree that we should stop, looking at how there's nothing to discuss anymore

Holy fuck, how long has this mongrel being lifting?

>Necklet
>Wristlet
>Green skin from all the vegetables
Will vegans ever recover?

Vegan do get heart disease, but less often. This is a fact. Everyone dies and when they're dead their heart doesn't work anymore. This is a fact too

>he thinks proof by example matters
Most vegans don't even like VG.

>retarded
>fat
>eats tendies
How will meatcucks ever recover?

You seem to be forgetting OP credited Vegan "Gains" for changing his life

>Most vegans don't even like VG
>he thinks proof by example matters

It looks like a skinny persom poking out of a fit person's body. He's so green he has become one with the soy

why does he look like he has jaundice and why would someone with such a condition take a lot of pictures of themselves as an example of what people would supposedly want to look like (lol?)

He has nut cancer

>vegan thread
>everyone uses broscience
>"VG looks like shit"
>"roidmonkey xy looks way better"
why dont you listen to an actual expert?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLtvkuUZUvE&t=2440s

Well I guess we shouldn't care what we eat at all since we all die eventually. Nobody claimed veganism gave people immortality.

lol ok onision

Please nobody post that webm of him flexing. Don't wanna throw up my post workout steak.

>look like pic related but white version
I'm so sorry

>he thinks having zero examples as proof of concept is okay

>eggs
you absolute homosexual. dairy i contend has drawbacks, but eggs are all positive

>Carb it up bros! *brofist*

Yeah, man. Carbs are fucking great, but so is complete usable protein. Eat some eggs.

>lifting had nothing to do with my physical change

Yes, diet is important but you can't change your appearance like this without lifting.

i need to know where this video is from. Was this made on purpose following that one post or was it just coincidence?

it was made because of the post

Have fun with your clogged arteries dumbshit. Google atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease and put 1+1 why vegans don't have them.

>Pic
I think that people overblow the whole "vegans won't shut up about being vegan" meme, but this guy is basically still doing that. Just in an MS paint I AM SILLY way.

Have fun with your extra 5 years eating a disgusting diet for the rest of your life

Eggs are fucking amazing you mong. In the wild eggs were the shit, we'd climb trees risking our lives for eggs. Paleo is the most alpha way to eat. Just came off keto for 2 months, wanna suck my dick soyboy?

Your diet consists of no meats, in the wild that means you can't hunt. You can't hunt, you can't fuck. You are eating like a bitch. I've been elbow deep in animal guts since I was fucking 8.

Your one step there, why not be a trap so all of the /fitbros/ can dominate you?

I kill animals. I like the straw man "if you eat meat, you agree with the meat industry"!

Nope. I actually eat mostly the meats I kill during the cold months. It also doesn't mean I agree with the meat industry, but it is getting much better. Especially in Europe.

Vegans are important part of society for animal rights and food safety. They aren't the sole cause but they do bring awareness.

However, you're just activist. That's it. Nothing special, not enlightened, just political activist who are boycotting.

It's definetly noble and as a hunter I agree. I'd like my food to be of higher quality.

I killed Bambi :)

10+years of inconsisting lifting