What's wrong with this gym? Besides the no deadlifts rule, it's cheap as heck and has a massage parlor. Plus...

What's wrong with this gym? Besides the no deadlifts rule, it's cheap as heck and has a massage parlor. Plus, I can do dumbell deadlifts just fine.

>Plus, I can do dumbell deadlifts just fine
no you can't

Nothing is wrong. If you enjoy your experience at this gym franchise good for you.

lol how high do the dumbells go?

Pizza

>lol how high do the dumbells go?

same as a regular dead-lift. your hands don't change length because you use dumbbells user.

>dumbbell deadlifts
i refuse to believe this is real, and you cannot ever convince me that it is

nigga your arms dont get longer if you use dumbells its just the same height as a regular deadlift

(you)

There is nothing wrong with planet fitness. Its where i got my start. A place to run, do some machine work, all for 10 bucks a month. Plus free pizza.

Dont listen to anyone here, there all a bunch of try hards that try to justify there stupid expensive gym memberships.

...he meant the weight you fucking brainlet

Was there pineapple on it?

Its a beginners gym, you can use for MAXIMUM 6 months then you need to find a proper gym.

I fucking love pineapple on pizza. Fruit, veggies, dairy, protine, carbs, how is pizza not Veeky Forumss food?

Its good for starting out, but eventually you'll need more weight than they can provide, also (at least at mine) there were no barbells.

Because "pizza" with those things you described on it isn't a pizza but some pussy vegan shit

Tomato sauce, fruit
Bread, carbs
Cheese, dairy/protine
Pineapple, fruit
Chicken, more protine
Bufflo sauce, yum

Dosent sound hipster vegan to me you fucking peice of dumb shit

>no barbells
>air conditioner always super high
>all windows closed
>not enough mirrors

>yum
Who are you trying to fool?

He's talking about the weight you brainlet.

> no deadlifts
That's the problem

> no barbells
> no deadlifts
> no power rack

I doubt they have 150+ lbs dumbbells there

>Not enough mirrors
Know how i know you are too full of yourself?

there's a rule against deadlifts?

Yes ya lunk head. Stop making people feel bad

hey look at this loser who doesn't like pineapple on pizza lol

No, people here just love to shit on planet fitness because its the adorable normal gym. Sometimes they have to deal with normies rather than SWOL BROS.

I don't think their dumbbells go over 50s.

lel

>dumbell deadlifts

Never gonna make it.

there arent any barbells though

literally signs that say this. there are also signs that tell you what clothes you're not allowed to wear (boots, wife beaters, tank tops, belts... anything that looks "mean")

dumbbells went up to 60lbs at the one near me. fine for a beginner but after lifting for a few months, that should be worthless to any adult male going for strength/size. and you really can't do any strength training anyway because there are 0 barbells. they have those small easy bars or whatever you call them, but those only go up to 60-70. enjoy deadlifting 70lbs!

don't forget the pizza day

>NOT ALLOWED TO LIFT WEIGHT OVER HEAD

>all subject to our judgement
>judgement free zone
planet fitness is really just a ploy to attract weak, fat people into paying for a membership and never canceling it.

Is this the Sweden of gyms?

No boots no do rags no skull caps no bandanas no jeans

Sounds like there just keeping out unwanted din do's. More places need this

>no niggers
>bad

>Besides the no deadlifts rule
Wait, what? And there's nothing wrong with the equipment, the issue is marketing. It targets people they know wont use it.

What's wrong with dumbell deadlifts? Just your autism acting up again?

planet fitness is fucking swarming with them because it's the cheapest gym. walking around in packs, harassing the gym thots, doing 1000 reps of light dumbbells.

no nigger gyms are the ones that cost $60 per month. worth every penny.

no it means you're a fucking weak faggot

>deadlift 2 of these
woah i'm making some sick gains!

$200 a month gyms will keep out the white trash too

>no deadlifting
holy fuck seriously?

You get kicked out for being too intimidating if you're actually fit.

>implying you count the bar when lifting weights
Still no argument from you two. Deadlifts with a dumbell use the SAME motion as ones with a barbell. You probably pointlessly argue on Veeky Forums all day about maximizing your gains and haven't even had sex yet.

>same as a regular dead-lift. your hands don't change length because you use dumbbells user.

>live in 2nd world
>have access to LA fitness for 120 euros per year

My gym is better than Planet Fitness. Guys grunt and drop heavy barbells after deadlifts. And it's $10/month in one of the most expensive areas of the US.

Mirrors aren't just used for preening, you fuck. They're used to check your form when you're working out alone.

>stealing a joke on Veeky Forums and using it in the same thread it was made in, 2 posts down

Read the sticky.

I have. What's your point? Nothing about mirrors in there, just stuff about form, which is good.

Planet Fitness with the lady

arm day is every day

>niggers are automatically black
t. """White""" trash and/or southerner (not that there's a difference)

legit gross

I might join just because its 24 hours and cheap. Want some late night/early morning lifts. My gym would be the goat if it didn't close at 10 pm, 8 on fri and sat, and 5 on sunday its gay af

nvm pf gay af

The dumbbells at my location go up to 75 lbs.

Once I'm doing that for reps I'll go somewhere else. I just like it since I can take my chica with me for free (for $20/month).

lmfao, how many more chicks, compared to you, has she banged?

She was a virgin when we met

>bread
Never gonna make it.

I hope your children die from cancer

Most locations: 75 lbs, so a max 150 lbs deadlift.

Your mother could deadlift more than that, OP.

Is it bad to deadlift the barbell in the smith machine? Newfag here needing some advice. Thnx

it's one of those situations that is too sad to laugh at

heavy deadlifts/squats/bench are very risky on a smith machine. way too easy to injure yourself. your body sort of naturally balances itself out when using a free barbell. with a smith machine, you can be using all the wrong muscles and still move the bar, which is a quick way to fuck yourself up.

if you absolutely cannot go to a gym with real barbells, then use dumbbell routines. smith machines should be used sparingly.

are you a dike?

No, a dam.

worth every fuckin penny

is this the ultimate troll or the ultimate retard? Im so confused

fucking kek

>there all a bunch of try hards
You must be the fucking weakest person on the planet if you think those dyels "try hard"

>dumbbell deadlifts

my gym is also 10/month. commercial, plenty of cardio stuff but missed hex bar and sled.

Dying

are you gay

What the actual fuck, what's wrong with these guys ??

Dental dam.

Depends on the chain and who runs it and how much of a fuck they give

There's a handful of really bro ones that don't give a shit if you dl, (lightly) slam weights, or grunt.

Damn dude, Looks like gyno hit you hard.

How insecure do you gotta be to care so much about whether certain pizza toppings are "pussy shit"?

>planet fitness = no critics
Americans are the biggest pussys in the world

Astonishing

If this included yarmulkes / headscarves this would be the perfect dress code desu

I'm fucking Dead

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

cucks

RAIN DANCIN OUTSIDE OF CHIC-FIL-A

I do OHP all the time there but granted half the time its on the smith machine because that's all they have. And I've worn tank tops too, but not one with thin strings. That's weird

Honestly thin string tanks in the gym is fedora tier, all gyms should ban that shit. It's cringy and kinda ruins the image of the gym

How fucking dumb are some of you cunts?

C O P E