suppversity.blogspot.ca/2013/05/eggs-4-letter-food-improves-both.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841
circ.ahajournals.org/content/106/25/3143.short?rss=1&ssource=mfc
suppversity.blogspot.ca/2012/10/particle-size-lcat-analysis-shows-three.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3869568/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12196419
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14657199/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15939816
health.harvard.edu/heart-health/how-its-made-cholesterol-production-in-your-body
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586539/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You cant possibly do this.

The human body will stop craving the food if you eat too much of it.

6 months ago I had eggs everyday for 3 weeks or so, and then suddenly I stopped wanting them, and haven't had any since, no desire at all.

You guys all have this natural reaction to overfeeding on 1 food source as well right? It cant just be me.

eggs are fucking great.
I eat egg 6 out 7 days all the time.
The key is to switch them up, sometimes i make an omelette with some meat and a bit cheese. boil, scramble. Just do different things and add something to the eggs, so it's not the same every time.

The amount of yikes in this thread

I eat eggs everyday. Sometimes plain, sometimes in a sandwich with jelly and cheese sometimes with salsa. You dont know what you're talking about

Even then I cant do it.

I notice this happens to all foods that arent processed.

If I eat carrots too much, they begin to lose their taste for me, I can no longer taste them, same goes for any other veggie or fruit I over-consume.

I just assumed that if the food begins to lose taste that its my body signalling to me that I have too much of the nutrients coming from that specific source.

This doesnt happen with highly processed junk, its just with natural foods in isolation.

I know the feeling tbf, that's why i switch it up. I had periods where i ate them the same way for weeks. it's much better since i started doing something different every day. But what about egg whites from a bottle?

>probably from the north so all you season your eggs with is salt and pepper
>Maybe if you seasoned your food properly instead of basically eating raw eggs, you would enjoy them

i have literally had eggs every day (well honestly probably 19/20 days) for 6 years now.
sometimes fried, sometimes scrambled.. poached.. ommlett..
when i go to restaurants that serve all day breakfast i usually still get eggs.

and i am in no way a picky eater, i will eat almost anything. i am just incredibly lazy so i dont like cooking big meals, and i love eggs

I hard boil 2 eggs and then slice them and make a sandwich with ham or salmon, cream cheese or quark and whole grain bread. I eat this everyday for breakfast and I look forward to the next day. I just like eggs a lot. Yummy

Ive been eating egg omlettes of increasing size (2 whole and 4 whites now) for a year pretty much every day, and I love it

I have heard this, that eggs are like ambrosia for homosexuals. They can't get enough, I don't know what it is.

>highest cholesterol food
>linked to cancer and heart disease
>cannot be legally labeled as healthy
>the reason we lose our boy zyZz
OH NO NO NO

Yeah, it wasn't the tren, cocaine, ecstasy, energy drinks, lack of sleep, and overall shitty lifestyle, combined with a heart problem he was born with..it was definitely the eggs...lmao.

even if you think dietary cholesterol is literal evil, it is concentrated in the yolk

tfw just ate 3 eggs

Wasn't it confirmed that eggs have more hdl than ldl tho? So they're actually good, cuz they remove cholesterol

Eggs are so simple to make and has all the SHIT you need to lift.

Reminder that HDL is required to scavenge any fat soluble deposits in your veins. Anyone that talks about just cholesterol in your blood is retarded and doesn't know how things work

>HDL is required to scavenge any fat soluble deposits in your vein
can you elaborate what this means

Not all cholesterol is the same you dumb fucking faggot

I've been eating five scrambled eggs for breakfast every day for the past five months, I've never felt better and I look forward to eating them every morning.
Fuck you weak faggots, I'm out here getting huge and ain't nothing gonna stop me.

you meant yolks, right?

where did you read that nonsense

They don't have either. Those are lipoproteins that carry cholesterol. Egg yolks have cholesterol itself. It raises cholesterol in your blood.

yes it literally has shit

Reminder that your body makes HDL and LDL in the exact quantity that you need. Eating any more is harmful

Reminder that this is wrong. Inflamation, elevated homocysteine and elevated tryglicerides are the real markers for cardiovascular disease

i didnt have anything agaisnt vegans but this one faggot on this board made me hate them

"the real markers"
LDL, currently recognized as the prime risk factor, is just a fake marker then?

>not just eating the whites only

I eat two hard-boiled eggs before I sleep every night

the ratio of HDL to LDL is a better predictor. But it's just one predictor.

And your body makes vitamin D. I guess that means people don't need more of it, you fucking cockwrinkle.
>suppversity.blogspot.ca/2013/05/eggs-4-letter-food-improves-both.html

which one? there are many vegan regulars on Veeky Forums now

theres only one thats a prick

It's a better predictor because it can indicate both low HDL and high LDL. High LDL is still the main concern and the first thing you would be treated for.

You made me lose 10 IQ points, thanks

what a decent egg replacement so i dont have to eat the same thing everyday

>study funded by the American Egg Board, using diabetic patients as subjects since diabetics have decreased cholesterol absorption
why are egg cucks so gullible

meta-analysis of impartially funded studies on dietary cholesterol and blood cholesterol ratio
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841
>Dietary cholesterol raises the ratio of total to HDL cholesterol and, therefore, adversely affects the cholesterol profile. The advice to limit cholesterol intake by reducing consumption of eggs and other cholesterol-rich foods may therefore still be valid.

used to be me. somehow i then developed an allergy. shit sucks.

60% of people that have a cardiovascular episode have normal ldl levels.

I only have eggs twice a week and only without the yolk.

Congrats that must leave you at 5 now

pls respond

>guaranteed replies
There is no hope here, anons

Because our LDL targets are too loose.

Unfortunately, the US diet is so shitty that if we were to lower the LDL targets for everyone to a safe range, so few people would be able to get into that range naturally that the US can't afford what it would cost for the drugs required to do that.

circ.ahajournals.org/content/106/25/3143.short?rss=1&ssource=mfc
>Despite the low risk for CHD accompanying LDL cholesterol levels that are optimal (

Fwiw I know exactly what you mean m8, it happens to me too. It happened for me with eggs in the past, but for someone reason I've been eating 3 eggs a day for the past few weeks and I'm still loving them atm. My body usually starts rejecting anything I eat daily after like 2 weeks.

>>study funded by the American Egg Board, using diabetic patients as subjects since diabetics have decreased cholesterol absorption
I'd assume you have a citation for that and aren't just talking out your ass.

You must be vegan, those retards love using meta-deta but never any relevant studies as they don't fit their narrative.
How's this one for you
>suppversity.blogspot.ca/2012/10/particle-size-lcat-analysis-shows-three.html

dude shut the fuck up nobody cares about the animals

>People will say that shitting on the loo is "not as mother nature intended"
>Same people will say that you shouldn't eat meat and eggs

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3869568/
Study funding: "This study was supported in part by the Egg Nutrition Center from funds received by MLF"

Insulin resistance lowers cholesterol absorption
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12196419
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14657199/
Same reason why another study on eggs showed eggs "don't cause inflammation" in already chronically inflammed, diabetic patients, but do cause inflammation in healthy people
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15939816

>How's this one for you
Another egg industry funded study on diabetics, controlled so poorly that their calorie intake dropped by a quarter instead of staying constant. After losing about 10 pounds and also cutting down on what were likely refined carbs, the overweight diabetics saw minor improvements. Damn, eggs are great.

It's not a vegan argument, it's strictly a scientific argument. If someone presented evidence that vegetables are good for you, would you just dismiss them as a vegan propagandist and never eat vegetables again out of spite?

Mfw when my LDL is lower than my HDL and I eat eggs all the time

>eating eggs
>not squatting them
not gonna make it

Because by claiming that meat and egg consumption is prevents us from receiving the benefits of vegetables, the implication is that only vegetables should be eaten.
Want to prove me wrong? Come eat a rare steak with me. Wouldn't do it? Found the vegan.

Why would anyone even make that?

>Only one vegan is a prick.
t. Only knows one vegan.

being this brainlet

This is just a subtle vegan shill thread

I eat at least 15 eggs a week.

that is true, i actually dont know any vegans irl

>Because by claiming that meat and egg consumption is prevents us from receiving the benefits of vegetables
Wasn't said anywhere in this thread. Here's a quote
>Of course, if everyone stopped eating eggs and meat for every meal of every day, we wouldn't have to rely on drugs.
With an accompanying pic of a gradient scale of decreasing meat and eggs in the diet correlating with decreased LDL cholesterol, illustrating the point.
Trying to call me a vegan and ignoring everything I say is not an argument. Just because you're personally offended doesn't mean I've said anything wrong.

hopefully many animals will die

Okay

This vegan faggot is posting threads 24/7 on this board. He needs a warning or a ban, he never fucking stops, it's essentially spam at this point.

I've had chicken everyday for 2 years. Explain

>he's saying scary things! make him stop! mods! mods! censor him!
Even funnier than triggering you little SJW-tier faggots is that I'm not a vegan either.

welcome to 4chin
enjoy your time

>Good evening my strong strong eggs

I eat 3 eggs a day with some shredded cheese

I eat four poached eggs a day, seven days a week. Have done so for about six months.

shut up bitch im strong and better looking than you you reddit loser

>He fell for the "eggs are bad" meme

I love how no one has refuted this user's posts. Really shows how ignorant, intolerant, and just generally pathetic eggcucks and meat eating savages really are. No evidence to support their lifestyle at all. I hope death comes painfully to all of you.

there was literal evidence posted and you went nuh huh the jews are behind this

I eat 4 dozen eggs every day.
Barge mode ftw

The two egg industry funded studies posted from the same blog were refuted, and then received no reply.

I might start eating eggs every day.

I previously have eaten eggs for breakfast every day for years. I still love them. I've been drinking coffee only for breakfast recently as part of a daily fast.

>posting healy "science" that was debunked in the 1980s
cholesteral isn't bad for you dummy. Buildup is a result of a combination of autoimmune response and insulin insensitivity.

I eat like 3 or 4 days on average since the last 3 years.

My cholesterol went up a little bit, but my primary care physician told me my HDL and LDL ratio is way better than last year and the year before that.

I'm gonna just keep doing it up.

I've eaten eggs and tuna (mostly different meals) every day for 20 years now. You're completely wrong

Eggs over easy on toast with cheese, or toast with butter and jelly, or toast with bacon/meat
Hardboiled eggs with horseraddish mustard.
Fried eggs with bacon or corned beef hash.
Omlette with salsa.

Eggs are always delicious.

>removing yolks ever
how the fuck is this meme still in existence?

faggots still believe the cholesteral meme when literally every study disproves it.

health.harvard.edu/heart-health/how-its-made-cholesterol-production-in-your-body
>Only about 20% of the cholesterol in your bloodstream comes from the food you eat. Your body makes the rest.

>"science" that was debunked in the 1980s
Oh? Go on

Like literally, like literally all the studies. And when the studies don't, it like literally doesn't count. Like literally, if you see something that doesn't agree with that, just literally like block it out and continue parroting that it's all been debunked 40 years ago without anyone noticing. Like literally, Stacy, why is everyone so dumb.

Your point is to eat less cholesterol then, yes?

no, its that the amount of cholesterol you consume isnt actually important in your overall levels of cholesterol. no matter the amount of cholesterol you eat, it wont add up to fucked up levels of hdl/ldl unless you have other problems in your body that are causing the accumulation in the arteries

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4586539/
Literal first result
Despite conflicting guidelines between countries regarding dietary cholesterol and specifically egg intake, the evidence suggests that a diet including more eggs than is recommended (at least in some countries) may be used safely as part a healthy diet in both the general population and for those at high risk of cardiovascular disease, those with established coronary heart disease, and those with type 2 diabetes mellitus. The background or intervention diet appears to be a key nutritional component. A high egg diet in the context of a background diet that is low in saturated fats (a polyunsaturated to saturated fat ratio > 0.7), or a diet that replaces saturated fats with poly- and mono-unsaturated fats, is likely to result in positive or no adverse changes in LDL cholesterol, and could be safely advised. Hence, an approach focused on a person’s entire dietary intake as opposed to specific foods or nutrients should be the heart of population nutrition guidelines.

AKA Eggs don't increase cholesterol and are safe even for people with cholesterol problems.

HERE FOR A GOOD TIME NOT A LONG TIME

egg is only good cholesterol, retard.

HDL, LDL, you know whats that mean ? no, because you are retarded.

the liver itself produces cholesterol for the proper functioning of the body, when one eats eggs, the liver reduces its production to adapt.

f**cking retard

You don't think a 20% drop/increase in cholesterol matters?

good cholesterol remove the bad, you are the nonsense, kill urslf

>N.R.F., I.D.C. and T.P.M. have received research grants for other clinical trials funded by Australian Egg Corporation Limited
Why is every single paper that claims we should eat eggs funded by egg producers?

I literally have been eating 3 eggs and 4 pieces of bacon every day for the past 2 years.

what

your liver secretes cholesterol dummy. lrn2biochemistry. If you eat 0 cholesterol your liver will turn sugar and protein into cholesterol. Cholesterol is also used to produce tesosterone.

Did you notice the similarities between the words Cholesterol, Tesosterone and oesterogen?