Blackies, what do you think about my face gains?

Blackies, what do you think about my face gains?

25 to 17% bf and going down.

Shitty angles so it's hard to tell.
Also you got adult acne, so that's not good.

Probably something like 3/10

same angle as previous picture.

I almost have no acne, and those scars are because I pinch the smaller ones I got, they will be gone in a week.

Just keep losing, mate. Also lose the glasses. I don't want to be a dick, but don't bet your eggs on your facial structure, it's pretty plain.

I can do nothing about my facial bones, but I guess I could be better than average looking for a spic if I get to 10% bf.

Also, I think I don't have an incel face, at least I'm not a chinlet, not jewish nose, no nigger nose, no bulging eyes.

could be worse I guess.

Fuera de aqui big zero

Still a bit pudgy but better. Aim for sub 15%

god damn it feels good to be white

honestly mate it's not awful but it isn't going to turn any heads atm. just keep lifting and improving yourself. as you say, you have a decent chin, eyebrows etc. and those are things u cant change so considering urself lucky in that respect

If this is you at 17% it's either fucking over, or you're lying. You shouldn't look like a scarred bug eyed potato at this point.

Just lose the glasses and keep working out, you'll be alright.

Glasses can literally make the difference between a 6 and an 8.

JAJAJAJ CHRISTIAN NOOOOO

17% is skinyfat though.

anything higher than 15% is overweight.

It's skinnyfat, but this user just looks like a regular boneless fat guy. He's probably in the low to mid 20s.

he still doesn't have any of the facial features of incels though, so he's just average.

he could still get to above average if he become lean.

You sure you're not Mussolini?

Take that picture again, but this time open your mouth as much as possible and raise your skull a little.

H-hola jamundí cuando tiempo sin vernos ^///^

You look like an oblivion npc

Fuck I'm dying

Kek