/FPH/

>ctrl+f
>no fph

Heh zero replies.
You know it's because finally we're getting our point across that one can be fat AND healthy. Should be lazy hate, nothing wrong with being fat.

/fph/ never used to be a staple of Veeky Forums when I used the board years ago, and from what I've seen in the last few months it's nothing but the same recycled petty nonsense.

And shockingly you bring nothing new to the table. No wonder why your thread failed.

This

No.

I would say kys but you're most likely fat and doing that slowly already

Fat former humans are fucking disgusting. You can't be fat and healthy.

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

>2013

I miss americlap bantz

LOL

Post your bodies.

>260 lbs
Someone forgot to convert their europoor units into freedom units correctly

holy shit this better be bait

kek

No bodies posted. What a shocker. This thread must be full of chiseled Greek gods LOL

FUCK OFF HEALTH FASCISTS GO BACK TO POL

Literally all stale. Go fuck yourself, cocksucker.

>be me
>collegiate wrestler who plays rugby in off season
>mfw 3k cal is maintenance

Stale

That's the most adorable thing I've ever read about an Alzheimer's patient.

This thread already starts off well.

That's 182 lbs of lean mass

it's because it was ponctual, everybody liked a /fps/ /fph/ thread once in a while but now it's just a bunch of cunt posting the same pictures, there's not even any stories anymore

>Fat culture

SCREECHING

My grandgrandma had Alzheimer too. Shit can be really funny and terrific at the same time.

For example she was hiding cigarettes in the empty mayo jars that she put inside the wall because she was scared that soviets will come and take them away.

my grandpa had alzheimer too, he called the cops the cops on me because he didn't remember me

your grandgrandma was a schizo. Sorry.

>When the rest of your family says your the "skinny" one of the family now
No, I'm not. My BMI is still 26, I'm still overweight. I can't believe the eating habits of my parents and siblings. They eat way too much, at 4000 calories each day, and they aren't even aware of the portions they take. No wonder I was so obese for so long. I didn't even know the importance of nutrition, counting calories, and portions until recently. And it honestly scares me that there are people out there that think I'm thin and shouldn't lose more weight.

remember when an user posted this picture of his girlfriend asking for help on how to tell her she's too fat to have sex with

I'll have sex with her if he doesn't want to

All of the brap posters are desperately thirsty creepy unfunny gross gay chicks aren't they?

I can't see a man doing this. Not even as a joke.

I loved food even more after I lost 120lbs. But proper, well cooked, properly portioned meals- not £30 binges from Tesco where I would scarf down ridiculous quantities of food because I hated myself, that wasn’t love.

what a wonderful story, thanks user :)

Dayum

Why the fuck aren't screenshots from this episode onion memes?

no, because im not a fucking loser who spends all his time on Veeky Forums and remeber every post made on here

Honestly, I agree with the user who said we should ridicule laziness too. Fat people who want to change and work on it don't need hate, but fat fucks who do nothing but bitch about it and try to change the society, and lazy fucks who try to make excuses need to be pointed at and laughed.

she died

I actually fucking hate these made up stories

We've just got more test than you'll ever have is all

>not wanting to dive nose first into a big, juicy plump ass and inhaling the most taboo of female miasmas
never going to make it.

SAUCE ME UP LAD

She could have got fat due to her knee condition

Why do they always end up getting the same haircut/glasses?

F

Depression hit Tom hard

gotta hide the lack of bone structure with the glasses and the haircut provides a silhouette that makes them seem less round/wide/fat

Either that or they just want to look so drastically different they can pretend they don't recognize themselves due to the haircut/glasses

>my knee made me shove buckets of food in my face

>Be skinny
>get accused of fat appropriation
>tell them you identify as morbidly obese
>look at me, I'm the fat fuck now
>my pronouns are grease, sugar and land
>tell them to check their thin privledge
>scoff down 20 eclairs

your upper lip is stale, you slack jawed faggot.

post or leave.

>THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

GEEB MULKEES

Google tells me an eclair is 262 calories.

>mfw my bulk is equivalent 10 eclairs a day
>mfw there are people who eat 5k calories worth of sweets in one sitting

Proof?

Who dat

tomska

Well now you have the posting of three people to match the weight of three people, nigger

Lick my taint, soynigger

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

The host is asking herself the same thing

How does she dress herself?

Anybody who uses the handclap emoji like this should be shot.

Anyone else get tired of ignorant fat motherfuckers giving you diet and fitness advice? I swear every fatty thinks they're some sort of expert on nutrition, I suspect Oprah and Doctor Oz are responsible. I have a coworker who I exercise with and I swear every time we leave to go to the gym the fatties in the office have to chime in with shit they think is helpful
>you guys need to eat natural foods, avoid those whey powders and junk food like beef jerky
>corn syrup and sodium make you fat, avoid those
>exercise too much and you'll crash your metabolism, that's why I'm fat because I move around so much
>calories are just a thing the FDA made up, just eat what your body is craving!
I always get disapproving clucks when I try to explain calories in calories out, meanwhile the HR fatty, the fattest of them all, eats a Jimmy Johns sub with chips and a soda every day for lunch, apparently it's healthy because Subway is supposedly healthy and by association so is any sub place. Hey guys you know what a middle aged woman who's sedentary needs? a 1500 calorie lunch! Pic somewhat related, I'd say HR fatty is about that size.

this picture terrifies me everytime

Are fatties on tumblr etc. complaining about all the skinny fit women at the olympics?

I'm curious

did she just have a baby?
It takes time for her body to get back to normal

I hope they start pushing for their own olympics like the gays and retards did. I would watch that shit for laughs. The Fatlympic rings could be made of doughnuts or onion rings.

away with ye vile fatty.

Are you a time traveler?

mm/dd/yyyy boss. february 3rd, not march 2nd.

Cardboard boxes absorb calories? Lol maybe she needs a cardboard bed.

kek
that diet diary
its like that lady that boil out the calories of her lard cake

Yes, 03/02 is March 2nd. Even the thread timestamp shows that is a story from the future.