Why would you willingly choose to exclude bread from your diet...

Why would you willingly choose to exclude bread from your diet? Veeky Forums likes to talk a lot about how bread is entirely empty carbs while the extent to their dietary knowledge consists of “don’t drink soda and eat lean chicken for clean bulking”. Instead of being a grainlet, put forth the extra work so you don’t diminish your gains while still enjoying bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't particularly enjoy bread. I tend to eat 4-6 slices before the loaf goes bad. It's pretty worthless, literally just easy. If I want easy I normally have cereal instead.

Stop eating Dempsters garbage and try actual bread.

I don't know what Dempsters is, but honestly if it requires flour it isn't worth eating.

>people eating bread for literally thousands of years
>spoiled ass faggots in 2018 suddenly whining about muh carbs n muh fit
>just kill yourselves already

>Ancient greek athletes ate bread
>Current year faggots think bread is bad

who are you quoting?

I eat bread everyday and I'm ripped as fuck
>Just ate a tasty croissant after downing a turkey and cheese sandwich

the chad bread muncher vs the virgin clean diet

Veeky Forums is a joke, most people here can’t maintain a clean diet despite all the talk so it’s shocking there’s such strong opinions against bread of all things.

Up until 70 years ago, all bread was gmo free, whole grain sourdough, with a mixture of grains and only containing grains, water and salt (with fats/nuts/fruits depending on culture)

What most people call bread is refined mush full of additives and devoid of most micronutrients. go and learn how to make sourdough, or buy some from a local baker, or stick with other carbs like tubers and legumes.

Babe it's pretty easy to bake your own healthy bread, if you're not lazy.

>stick with other carbs like tubers and legumes
This, just eat potatoes. Shit's delicious.

Potatoes taste like shit compared to bread unless you’re adding salt or other ingredients that defeat the whole purpose of attempting to eat healthier.

good, I hope you do so. sourdough is really the way to go, makes the nutrients more bioavailable while adding B vitamins, breaks down the inflammatory proteins and tastes delish.

true. potatoes are a great source of starch, contains virtually every vitamin and mineral and has tons of prebiotic fiber for your gut, not to mention uniquely satiating. tubers are god tier

Bread has salt dipshit. Also, potatoes taste fine, you just have a babby patate.

Yea, and even here in the more countrysides in the Netherlands there are kind of some good clean bakerys left. This is not gmo'murica

Pic rel
-100% from whole grain rye
-develops great jaw
-nice strong and sour taste

>eating bread when you could eat buckets of popcorn to substitute a day's worth of carbs

bread is shit-tier when you realize you can eat literal garbage and still meet your macros

grainlets btfo how will they ever recover

bread is god tier food. anyone who argues against the consumption of bread is a fucking moron.

Shut up OP, we're talking about bread

>bread has salt
So do you apparently lmao

Lmao hahah epic reply brah!! Upvoted

humans also went over 150,000 years without bread so you know, there's that. our teeth were healthier before we ate grains, we were taller, we died a little less early than agriculturalists of the bronze and iron age (although this can likely be attributed to population increases leading to more diseases)
but still, modern day paleo advocates miss the mark in eating tons of steak. you should be eating tons of fish.

I eat it, but why choose bread when rice is the superior carb? Rice is way more convenient when cooking lunches for the next 6 days.

because i can eat way better things to make up the massive amount of calories in bread

Try getting your hands on potato bread

Because I want to become a bigu guy.

How many breads have you eaten in your life?

All of you guys who think bread is nasty need to step away from that store bought, pre-packaged bullshit. Go get yourself a nice sourdough, or make your own bread. A thick, crunchy crust with a soft interior is how bread should be.

>salt is bad for you
Sure, in massive amounts. But a little bit of salt goes a long ways.

>tfw they don't kno bout that pumpernickel

Only Americans who cant walk down the street and get fresh bread from a bakery say shit like this. It must be hellish to go to a supermarket and get bread that has been sitting on a shelf for weeks

here's your fucking problem. Veeky Forums is a board filled with autistic manchildren so it comes as little surprise that these cooklets can't construct a single decent, nutritionally balanced meal, which most other people can do with ease. Thus we see this endless meandering shitposting about (((macros)) and (diminished gains)))

>Seasoning your food makes in unhealthy

Just dont go full retard with the salt and compensate with other stuff. No wonder people meme at Veeky Forums with pictures of unseasoned chicken breast and broccoli.

No one here actually cooks for themselves.

id rather eat other carbs that are tastier and "better"
ill give an example of what I had last night
>quinoa
>saute garlic, shallots, ginger in virgin (like you) coconut oil
>once fragrant (you smell the garlic) throw in chopped red bell peppers
>continue to saute until red bell peppers are cooked to your liking
>dump all of this into quinoa (all the oil too it will have tons of flavor from the garlic,ginger, shallots)
now compare this to
>muh bread

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.

We have lots of users but need more woke ppl on diet stuff
discord.gg/WfgghsW

I haven't bought a loaf of bread in like 3 years. I don't even miss it. I do occasionally eat pizza or order a burger when out to eat, but otherwise bread doesn't really fit into my diet. Like says, I use a bit and then it goes bad. Who wants to eat sandwiches every day?