Anyone have any cutting tips? I'm going to South Padre in 2 weeks and I'm trying to look shredded...

Anyone have any cutting tips? I'm going to South Padre in 2 weeks and I'm trying to look shredded. I've been cutting and hitting my macros consistently, but does anyone have any tricks on getting extra shredded? I'm thinking cutting sodium down as much as possible. Maybe even taking ephedrine. I know how to lose weight consistently but I'm talking about the icing on the cake.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022519304004175?via=ihub
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get a tan. It makes you look 1-2% bf more cut.

>Tan
>PSMF
>Drink diet soda when you feel hungry

do clen + IF

Too bad that the guy is ugly and has shitty hair. He has good bod

KYS-the fat just melt away

I live like half an hour fron spi dont know why youd go water looks like shit and so do the women

This diet had good reviews

imagine being that lean with a face that fat, holy shit DNA is a cruel mistress.

Whats PSMF?

He needs the neck pill then he will be alright

Yeah, I agree. I think the thinning hair might be from the roids. But his body is 100% my goals.

>Vodka

Just gonna leave this here..

Does clen really work that quickly? If I could get my hands on some I would. But I think just an ec stack for the next two weeks might help out.

Dont do what I did and cut too many calories too fast, I lost a lot of weight but I also lost all my strength and fucked up my gains in doing so

Definitely not trying to lose muscle mass. I'm eating a pretty high protein diet and trying to sleep enough. Hopefully that'll help spare some muscle.

That’s a pretty ripped Oompa Loompa OP. Not even fridge height, waist below a normal countertop.

Next

LOL Clen...

WHAT year is this 2005?

DNP fellas, get with the fucking times.

Aaaand here comes all the scare tactics.
OMG you're gonna die.. just like insulin.. OMGERD. don't do it broooo burn you insides.

fucking retards... all of you.

Put Sugar in Milk Fool

Pussy Smells Make Farts

Its not necessarily losing muscle mass that gets ya, its the losing of strength, The more strength you lose the less weight you can lift so the less muscle you will build. Slowly cut cals and keep the carbs high around gym time.

What's Google?

Probably Something Mentally Fucked

eat dhit you sick

So training in the strength range is more optimal than in the hypertrophy range to maintain lean mass?

Is this the true power of down syndrome?

Intermittent fasting
Occasional 24-36hour fast
Diet:
50% natural veg
30% healthy meats
20%fruits nuts berries
10% Other. YOLO.
Drink only water, black coffee, tea. Actual tea not canned tea or southern style tea.
ECA stack can help if used in conjunction with IF.
Add an hour of fasted daily walking
Meditate, learning to deal with stress will help you lose weight
Go to bed at a reasonable hour every night, get up with the crows, get up to an 30minutes of sun or take a vitD supplement at least.

Who hurt you?

Its about balance. People tend to cut far too fast and lose their strength which leads to less muscle growth. Doin 12 to 15 reps of 60kg is better than doin 12 to 15 reps of 40kg

I'm on gear.

Nobody.

I'm better than you.

now .. why do you look like shit?

Are these percentages a break down of how your plate should look or are you talking calories here???

A limit on the maximum energy transfer rate from the human fat store in hypophagia is found to have a value of (290±25) kJ/kg fat/day. A dietary restriction which exceeds the limited capability of the fat store to compensate for the energy deficiency results in an immediate decrease in the fat free mass (FFM)

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022519304004175?via=ihub

dude how much is the price of dnp for you?

its literally the price of letro where i live so each time i consider dnp i just think in my head why not buy the amount of letro to do that stupidly high test ive been planning