A New King is Elected

youtu.be/-NQwyAJ-hxI
>thread about him not being natty goes up
>makes this video
It's confirmed. Eric browses /fit so now he has the legitimacy to be our /fit king. Good shit boys
>hail the king

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJuXKeiM4_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>pretending those fat rolls are abs
i can do that too

Dem disgusting abs genes

>king
>elected

t. /fraud/ with a sub 5plate diddly lmao
Eric is a god amongst men

Stay mad, incels

>t.doesntknowhowamonarchyworks
Our last king died without any form of heir. It's up to us to find a new one and give him the crown

Lol prints out some paper which says random testing with caps lock.
No serious company would write in such retarded way.
I bet this thread was made by tofutyrkey eating soy milk drinking faggot

But zyzz was a fraud, shouldn't there be some consistency here?

t.soyboy

No because it's a new era, old man

Ok now we know it's you who make these threads. How can a man be so pathetic that he wants to be the king of this shithole. You'll die old and alone like everyone you attention whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJuXKeiM4_0

>Veeky Forums calls him a fraud
>proves he's natty
>Veeky Forums calls him fat

so he was a fake natty all along... didnt expect it from Eric i actually believed he was natty lmao

hail

>die old and alone
He's married ya fucking dumbo. Go back to your threads about
>tfw no gf
But Im sure you're not just projecting, right user?

>wrists of a 7 years-old girl.

I sure hope he didn't roid for this

It's impossible to prove you're natty.

i never doubted

unlike you hes 6'2 with long arms
mine look small too, and they are far above average

Eric, reveal yourself

he doesnt browse

t. guy that spoke with him on skype many times

i'm pretty sure most e celebs that get shilled here are just posting themselves, except maybe for zyzz and scooby. i didn't really care about this guy until he started shilling himself here. sure he look good, he's strong, maybe he's natty, but we sincerely don't give a shit so all this self promoting makes him look like an insecure bitch. like with beta destiny, jeff seid, ger the manlet and all of them. all of them took their toys and left when they got bored of baiting Veeky Forums, which will happen with this faggot in about a month

>tall and handsome
>married and a father
>works out for a living
Eric is my goal, he's what all fitizens should aim for

He's about 100kilos too light to dethrone our lord

he reminds me of brad pitt from inglorious bestards

>they are both 6'2
>one is trained walker
>other is athletic chad

WHO WINS!??!?!?:!

how new

The sheer amount of DYEL coping he generates is staggering.
Love Bugez.

Of course he browses fit

He was talking about "normies" on his instagram it's pretty obvious by the way he talks

t. 14 year old trying to force a new "king of Veeky Forums" meme
>"like the good old times, back when zyzz posted here amirite"
>"guys do I fit in yet?"

this. he's obviously a pretty weird guy but everything's forgiven because of HETT FAEC FREMM and SKRENTH

Does anyone else do “Wisconsin Method”? I’ve been doing it for a month now and it’s bretty fun. I just do some high rep bodybuilding type shit after

Then he’s not king, what kind of king doesn’t live in his kingdom?

he absolutely does. the guy literally uses the word "normie" and just made a vid about a thread on here, refering to some of the posts.

I've been meaning to try it out, but I just like conventional/semi sumo too much and that's too taxing.

He is indeed strange but at his core he is a good man. We have been blessed to receive a window into his world and the advice that comes with it.
I hope all goes well for him in the WWE hope he doesn't read too many comments.

Just do sumo and conventional then, can’t handle 5 heavy reps a day? Then you need to up your conditioning and recovery game mate

All this proves is that he stopped juicing right before joining WWE, which we already knew because he's looked visibly weaker since then.

Stop making these threads about yourself, Eric. Better yet, kill yourself.

I don't understand what you're saying.
Wisconsin method as I understand it is doing one 1RM a day (for deadlift variants at least) so I don't know where you got 5 reps from.

And what I'm saying is, you can't do conventional, sumo, or any type of deadlift with the bar in front of you for that matter using that method.
Even the guy who coined it said so. Bar in front of you is just too much strain on the lower back, can't recover properly.
Try doing a 1RM deadlift and hitting even 90% of that the next day, you'll be lucky.

Maybe I'll try it one day for OHP or hack/jefferson/trap bar if I get into that but for now I'm just gonna focus on my deadlift t b h

>thinking this is even a question

>the truly sad is that even through my shit post replies continue this user's post actually shines through as unironic projection and newfaggotry
t.soyboy

you make no sense. mine was the standard response to every single "new king of Veeky Forums" thread, and it has been for years.
also
>projection
when will this braindead burger meme of an """argument""" die?
it's basically
>"nu-uh, you are"
do you people actually feel smart when typing this?