So anons, my girlfriend convinced me to do a threesome with one male friend of her...

so anons, my girlfriend convinced me to do a threesome with one male friend of her, foreplay consisted on the other guy eating me out and me going down on my girlfriend, My girlfriend told us to kiss and stroke each other cocks, she was really into it and it turned her on, she would say she really enjoyed it while she filmed us,

i lay on my back while the guy analed me, it was painful but my girlfriend was kissing and stroking my hair while this happened, the guy stroked my cock and was kissing all over my body, she was incredible turned on and loved it i really didnt like it at all, but everything for my girl, then i watched them have sex while i watched and they moaned a lot now she left me because thinks im gay, and is dating this new guy who fucked me, she just tricked me to get fucked in front on her to then leave me, she also promised me a FFM threesome and that will never happen

hold me up guys, i feel betrayed and like trash, will lifting fix this ?

i cant believe my girlfriend made me suck cock

I dont want to believe

>other guy eating me out

He ate your ass?

go lift and into cocoom mode

I’ve seen worse bait

Guys. Really? It’s bait.

Nice LARP 4/10 made me chuckle.

What is this pice of garbage? It belongs in but you probably looking for Where are the mods when you need one?

ahhhh you got cucked
threesomes never go well unless the other person is a stranger and is uglier than you
where you made a mistake is trying to please your girl and you let her choose the other person
get cucced son

It’s bait, dumb cocksucker.

I’m sorry you’re so fucking retarded that you feel the need to reply to bait.

Please, somewhere on our glorious planet, let this have happened.

It’s bait.

Don't worry. At least you are not a virgin.

Op here, its not bait im crying since this morning, i feel disguted and betrayed
I cant believe she did such thing to me i really loved her

LMAO, you decided to let a guy jizz in your ass and steal your girl.

Hooo boy you are the king of cucks sir.

Post the video to prove it faggot.
>OP Officially admits to taking a dick up the ass and getting cucked. No proof found.
>This bait is strong boys.

Op here, this is not me and its bait

>user gets raped infront of his gf who leaves him
>Get the gun

i'm 99.9999% sure this story is fake because no human ever in history can be that retarded

It’s bait. He said a video was taken and didn’t even post so much as a screenshot of it with faces blacked out

Being realistic, and through the law of large numbers, it probably has happened to some sad fuck, but not OP.
This is fake story.

>Sage

Yeah no shit

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

OP here, ignore this person, I got analed by a man ;_;

You're a fucking faggot get off Veeky Forums and go back to /r9k/ you cuck.

holy shit!

>getting baited by counter-bait

if this is true
then it is a new level of cuck

It’s bait

>he thinks we don't know
BRUH LOOK AT THIS DOOD

You’re bumping the thread with your shitposts, so I can only assume. Cocksucker.

Sounds hot. You should write more erotic fiction and turn it into a book since you like posting it on Veeky Forums

t. plebbit

Sad thing is there really are guys like this