Thoughts on jaw implants?

Thoughts on jaw implants?

Patient specific implants are really new-tech, high risk...

He still looks weird, but better. Someone shop his neck thicker and he'll probably be joocy.

Also what the fucked happened to his eyes?

He was pretty fine before compared to after

He's wearing contacts. It's clearly some kind of non-white neo-nazi trying to look white, probably 56%, greek or ukrainian or something.

And jaw implants are dumb, the skull is a 3d structure and jaw implants betray two dimensional thinking and poor aesthetic sense.

Jaw looks much better by eye and hair colour doesn't suit him, he needs to keep them both brown.

Probably contacts

I'm always wondering. What does his family, his friends say? I mean I would find it quite weird if I saw one of my friends one day and he looks like a completely different person

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING PLASTIC SURGERY BOARD

>jaw or chin implants
Wellll, maybe if it's really bad

>jaw implants, hair dye, and colored contacts
This guy has irredeemable image issues

its fucking stupid, if your not confident in the way you look or just the way you are , you will never amount to shit. i mean shit hes even wearing colored contacts.the fact is that if some one dosent like the way they look, they will stop eating like shit and work out and after a couple of months of polishing shit that shit will eventually shine.

>If you aren't confident in the way you look
>Changing the way you look will have no effect
What a retard you are.

>greek or ukrainian or something
Greeks and Ukrainians don't really have a whole lot in common physically at all, like what...

The point is that these people always gonna find something they don't like about themselves

>his friends

There's also the possibility that the surgery is botched and/or you're not satisfied with the results. I got a nose job like four years ago which didn't end up AT ALL like I wanted it to. I had broken my nose and just wanted it straightened out, nothing else. Ended up with a fucking shitty female nose which I could barely breathe through. Had to get a reconstructive surgery about a year ago when I had finally got a job and saved up enough money for it. Still not good. Will have to get a third surgery just to look remotely normal again. I've spent the equivalent of $10,000 in total on this, not to mention the fucking social anxiety that's come out of it, with depression and unwillingness to go out of my apartment and the lowered self-esteem which prevents me from making friends or even trying to talk to girls, since I feel deformed.

Never try to looks-max yourself with surgery, try to brain-max yourself instead. Everyone has a cross to bear in terms of the way they look, don't fuck with it, try to own it instead. Fuck this stupid surgery shit, seriously the biggest mistake I've made in my entire life.

>I'm an idiot who didn't research
>never try to improve because In a fucking failure

Kek, whatever you say dude, if you can't make up your own counter-arguments you might as well misrepresent the other side, right?

surgery isnt the solution dumb fuck, do you think a gastric bypass is a better way than just eating better and lifting?. if so your a fucking moron. its the same excuse for the roid fags because they know they will never get in that shape being natty. natty is allways the way to go dumbass

but I don't want to be deformed...

The problem with surgery it would never end. Like I wanted to better jaw. Then I would fix my nose. Then I would fix a slight tilt in my eyes. Fuck that

I just grew a beard, it's easier, cheaper, and natural. Also, women love beards if you're fit.

>it's easier

If you aren't attractive without them you aren't going to be attractive with them either

He still has lot to do.

Greeks and ukrainians may very well belong to the same meta-ethnicity as they're both pseudo-nationalities with a prominent pontic-caspian component you brainlet.

faggot