>have an older brother, 34
>I have always been unathletic
>chubby in early teens
>skinny in late teens until a couple years ago
>getting fit
>brother has always played sports, faster and stronger than me but shorter
>he let himself go a bit, became chubby but got married and got a daughter
>I went cocoon mode in the last 4-5 months, making some serious gains
>two weeks ago I mistakenly broke out of cocoon mode, walking around the house in a slim fit tshirt
>bro and wife are at home
>wife points at me and goes "LOOK AT THOSE ARMS!"
>sister asks jokingly why I am becoming mr muscle (not bald btw - on my way to, desu)
>brother asks if he could still beat me at armwrestling
>"haha I don't want to fuck up my shoulder"
>I was seriously afraid I would humiliate him and make him lose big brother status
>today he's at home and he throws a fit about how he'd want to buy a threadmill and use it here (I still live with my parents, really big house) because he's getting fat and doesn't have time (I live near his workplace so he sometimes comes at lunch)
>parents and I look at him in disbelief
>doesn't want to go to my gym (literally in the same street, 1 minute walk)
>I tell him I never run and he could just lose fat lifting and counting calories
>says he doesn't want to look like me

I inspired my sis and my mom to hit the gym but I feel I'm messing up the previous natural order
Has this or something similar happened to any of you? Feel free to share your story

Holy shit, dude, sauce?

>be me
>start reading op
>stop after one line and post this

1 Click... it only took one click...
Iryna Ivanova

>mfw I'm 24 too and have almost the exact same story, except I got Veeky Forums in order to overpower my 32 yo brother and assert dominance

And yet you still spoonfed

>mfw i'm 23 and have almost the exact same story, except I got Veeky Forums in order to overpower and force myself on my 20 year old sister. I don't have a brother.

How'd it go?

Bailed on that plan and now I bang transient trannies from behind the local gaybar/hotel

Similar i guess
>grandpa isnt old at all
>could be my father desu
>not athletic
>always kind of fat
>strong as hell
>those armenian genes
>he is my inspiration
>he is getting older
>not as strong as he used to be
>i dont show off around him
>not because of what he would think
>i just want to believe he is still young
>"user you are much stronger than me now"
>"im proud of you"
old faggot makes me cry

hah, that's actually a cool story
my grandads were more on the intellectual side, I could never have this kind of relationship

>Be me
>23, 6'3, 220lbs
>Brother is 20, 6'1, 170lbs
>Whole family shames me nonstop over holidays for being a chubby DYEL while brother is in great shape.
>realize i need to change my life
>Month and a half in of cutting, lifting, running later
>Lost 20 pounds
>Gut transferred to pecs
>Still have a way to go but feels_good.gif
Thanks younger brother. You made me realize how great lifting is and was just the thing I needed.
Seriously the first time in my life I can do 50 push ups with ease and I'm loving it.

well at least be glad you had grandparents, they are always a lot cooler than your parents and not everyone has them

Don’t feel bad. You did not reverse the natural order, he did.
It is the natural order for a man your age to improve, and by not keeping up he has given up. By acting like a little bitch about going to the gym and worst of all by saying he doesn’t want to look like you he has surrendered his masculinity without even having the balls to recognize that you have achieved something. You can’t be expected to adapt to such faggotry.

>tfw I'm the unfit older sibling that never got into sports and stuff
>I was supposed to set an example for them, but an example was made of me instead

glad you got that "look like me" part, that hurt
But I also feel bad for him

>bro is 38 and I'm 26
>does really well for himself, I think he's considered to be one of the best marketers in the world
>bro can't understand why I'm so depressed
>tells me I'm more athletic, better looking, and smarter
>praises me
>he just told me he'll pay my way through school

Fuck all he wants is for me not to kill myself. I got a good big brother

>be the youngest sibling that inspires every family member cause i lift and diet even with a few surgeries and an ostomy pouch
Feels weird being inspirational when all i say is that its fucking easy if you just try.

Have you fucked your sis or mom yet?

studying and attending courses is one of the best ways to meet new people and that can improve your mood. Don't miss that chance
gonna make it. Why the ostomy? Will you take that off?
not yet

Had colitis in highscool, fucked me up bad last year and got colon removed. Getting a surgery or two for a artificial colon soonish tho.

good luck

mfw you were so dyel you couln't beat up your sister.

Dude, I am in a similar situation to yours. What is your routine? How are you training your abs without fucking shit up?

>brother is 6'2 naturally muscular and athletic
>I'm 5'11 naturally literal auschwitz mode

We ate the same meals every day growing up and played the same sports yet he got an extra 3 inches and more muscle. Something is wrong with my shitty parent's genes.

this
op is a faggot and will always be one
mirin big bro
didn‘t read the rest

>be 5'9
>15 y/o brother is 5'11
WHYYYYY

Happened years ago but

>17
>found Veeky Forums and started lifting to get over a girl
>heart is turned to stone so I have to make my body into stone
>dad is overworked and overweight
>signed up for PF by our house
>would drop me off at the REC center right down the street from school (would walk there everyday after school to lift my feelings away. Had to walk through the school parking lot and passed her car. Feels shit).
>couple months in my dad takes me out to the REC on his way to PF
>son I used to be a great swimmer and runner back in my youth in Ethiopia but it seems my age and lifestyle has ruined me. You starting your bodybuilding program at the REC center to get over that Katie bitch inspired me to get on the tred and kick booze from my diet. I’m proud of you and thank you
>dropped off at the REC center
>go straight to the bathroom
>cry

Fuck off darkie

Hi /pol/ how was your day

>be 10 years ago
>athletically fit
>joined the army
>younger brother
>is 13 years old
>90 pounds soaking wet
>getting bullied by kids at school
>come home on leave
>take him to the gym
>teach him 5x5
>give him whey and creatine
>he experiences an explosion of mass
>one year later he's on the school swim team repping serious numbers for his weight (130-140ish)
>walking around in a speedo everywhere because he knows he's the shit
>he is the ultimate ottermode
>I couldn't be more proud of him

He'll always be better looking than me (he could be a model if he cared) and always be infinitely more sociable and charming than me. However, I'll always be better read and stronger. I have bouts of serious depression where I'll put on more bodyfat than I should and do less cardio than I need to - but I always get my lifts in.

I'm the mediator and moderator in our very hot headed family and so I believe there will always be the big/little dynamic by nature of my persistent patience.

>both my older and younger brother are 6'2
>I'm only 5'10
Why was I cursed to have shit genes? At least I'm the only one with blue eyes.

Hello rabbi

>only pol hates niggers
Hello rebbit

>bro is 18 and I'm 28
>he used to be kinda athletic
>I was fit but got fat 2 years ago
>fast forward to February
>I've dropped 36 pounds, 20 away from my goal weight
>he's been getting fatter from snacking too much
>doesn't exercise any more
>looks like he's about to graduate and enter NEET life

What do I say bros? I see him making the same mistakes I did

>sister 2 years older
>social butterfly
>always brought hot friends around
>took me to crazy college house parties
>her friends used to sleep with me just for the hell of it
>can still walk into most bars and have 9's and 10's flirt with me and ask how she's doing
Hope you guys had fun getting wedgies and having wrestling matches lol sisters are where its at

>big brother to 6 other siblings
>My closest sister who is 4 years younger than me saw me at my worst and now at my best
>she's proud of my progression despite the hurdles I had to leap
>stronger and more athletic than most of my peers
>dad and I are aloof due to our clashing ideals and i'm painted in a bad light on his side of the family despite my growth and success
>darkhorse to my younger siblings, but my little brother looks up to me and got into lifting with some coaxing
>him and I do mock wrestling and promo's when we I visit despite him being 14 years younger than me.
>he's lean, starting to get tall and bulk up in highschool

So glad I encouraged him. He's meek, but when he finally hits that growth spurt he'll be a badass and slay.

BEEP BEPP MILK TRUK

back to /a/ with this one

I'd let this girl take a fat, smelly, loud, and wet fart in my mouth if it meant I got to suck those tits for 1 picosecond.

>Sister had premarital sex
I hope you know you are a cuckold, man.

>brother was a chunky kid, 3 years older than me
>played football
>was always stronger
>total dickhead
>spit in my face and would chase me around the house
>always argumentative, can never be wrong
>he only had one gf, it was in middle school and she was ugly
>secretly glad because he molested me as a wee lad
>argues with my parents all the time, thinks they're horrible when they're actually great
>each year he does worse and worse in school
>fails out of college with animal house tier grades just one semester in
>gets into fighting games
>worst of all he becomes an avid redditor
>lolbertarian
>works the same shit tier job I do in highschool
>turns 21 and starts drinking heavily and smoking pot
>calls me crying to tell me he's bi one day
>try and be nice and take him to the gym with me, he can't even squat .5 plate
>he somehow is so sore from that he can barely move the next day
>I get into the a good college, going to study wildlife
>have a good gf who's as big of an autist as me (we literally shitpost together)
>going to the gym more regularly
>get a 4.0 my first semester
>realize that I would be fine if I never saw my big brother
>realize he fucked up my head all these years
>realize I'm a bifag
Had a weird breakdown and didn't think I was myself and ran 2 miles about 6 days ago at 5 am. I wish I had a different brother, one that was helpful and could've shown me how to get women instead of wanting to get pegged by my girlfriend.

Going to try and get my deadlift form down tomorrow morning, any advice?

lol rip that bird

God damn

>1month change
larpers pls go back to fatty containment thread

You're not bi. You got molested. Neither is your brother, he probably got molested too.

>little brother and dad both taller than me

this desu

If he used to exercise, there's probably a reason he isn't doing shit anymore, find it and fix it. Otherwise, talk to him, tell him that you weren't satisfied with yourself because you made the same choices he did

I was wondering why the stupid birds were even near the orca, then I rewatched. Intelligence from other animals is so impressive.

The chaddest of big bros. I've let my big bro down somewhat, but I've gotten back into working out a month ago and I'm gonna make him proud again

lol look he posted his cartoon image again

>lol look he posted his cartoon image again

>I can do 50 push ups with ease
shit form

Nice work, next stage is to fuck your brother's wife and cuck him into raising your children without him knowing

fuck off

seek help seriously

>sis started crossfit
>give her stick about lack of programming which is unbelievably shit
>day before comp hey let's try and set a squat pr after doing sprints because logic
>her and mum say i'm going to look abnormal if i keep training
>mfw

>5'7 bearded curly and dark
>big bro is a carbon copy 6'1 blond and blue eyed me
>hes softspoken and shy while i'm outgoing and sociable
>notice how people look at him compared to me with awe and interest
>bitches want him just by a glance while I'm overlooked

The manlet meme is very real. I ended up getting my grandpas irish height genes.
on the plus side though he was a total womanizer with like 5 different secret families so there's probably hope for me if I play my cards right but damn reality is unforgiving. I'm never dismissed for it but I definitely don't grab attention

>tfw father left the family
>tfw grandfather is dead
>tfw no brothers
>tfw all friends are dyels
kill me

yeah man, your bro feels like he's being emasculated.
stroke his ego some other way.
what is he good at?
talk about what hes good at and take an interest in it, even the smallest interest will be fine because he will feel so superior when he shows you his knowledge in the subject.
after that it should be easier getting him to go to the gym with you.
but only take him on your rest days so you don't have to push yourself and make him feel small.
Empathy economics 101

no one molests fat kids

blame the mailman

It sounds like a good idea
But it seems that his only interest is volleyball and I fucking hate that. It would be too weird if I showed the slightest interest in it
I can't really think of something else he's better than me in

give sauce, or ignore
whining is just as annoying as asking for sauce, but giving sauce AND whining is the fucking worst

Bird thought it was a fucking joke... Rip in peace

First born of my generation in my family and until this point the only one that lifts. My little brother will probably follow in my footsteps as he's always been into sports and i've never really cared much until i was 20.

im autistic but here's a thought. play volleyball with him and let him mog u