Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

Do any of you guys have hobbies outside of lifting?

I literally have nothing to do on my rest days

Please help...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8krUQOALFrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hobbies
get a job you manchild

I work 40 hours a week and still lift 4/5 days a week and do cardio

I want something else to do you autist

You work 40 hours a week and lift 4-5 days AND cardio AND you have a social life AND you are looking for "hobbies"? Yeah okay I'm sure you do buddy

> He's not achieving academic excellence in a stem major when he's not lifting
A-user what's the point then?

i have a job dick lord

>le STEM meme

> he falled for the """""stem meme"""""" meme
enjoy the middle class user

how about you graduate first my little naive collegiate buddy
most people I knew who did STEM ended up working delivery and warehouse jobs for a few years or ended up getting paid peanuts to have to compete with Pajeet
a degree don't mean shit, son
if you think it's your golden ticket to success then good luck is all I can say

youtube.com/watch?v=8krUQOALFrw

> cope harder lazy fuck
If that's the way you cope with not being able to break into a high career ok old man

Hobbies are only for weak minded people.

I work, go to the gym, eat and sleep. No need to escape from reality like some of you pussies do

Buy a cheap, used acoustic guitar on Craigslist. Use it everyday, play songs that you like. Learn it for yourself.

what the fuck are you doing on Veeky Forums then?

when you clicked the "post" button did it really help further you as a person? was it necessary?

$80k starting salary in Indiana for stem major you peasants

>Beta Virgin:

Has hobbies, interests and a life.

>Alpha Chad

Literally never been interested in anything in his life. Just sits there breathing staring straight ahead when not lifting things.

>this post
>on this site
Is irony good for gains?

enjoy your SJW working environment and sexist air conditioning

Think what sounds appealing to you, sometimes it's hard to realize but ask friends what are they doing and maybe you'd be interested in it too. Some time ago I tried playing riichi mahjong but didn't get passionate about it, now I learn new language and started kickboxing classes 2x week. Also sambo looks appealing. Soon I'm gonna get my gun license so I'll be hunting too. Recently i tried shooting bows but it's not really my thing. I enjoy table tennis when I have a chance to play. In general try different things and stick to what you like.

Such a depressing fucking state. Corn? Check. Pasty ghost white frecklefaced g guys everywhere? Yup. Smothering failed industrialism and a generally permanent overcast? Bingo. Corn? Yes. You couldn't pay me enough to live with those basketball-fundamentals-fetishing subhumans. Cold as fuck way to often to be enjoyable but not northern enough to be novel? You betcha. There is not one redeeming factor of living there. It's there fucking little Caesars of America. Yea it's cheap but it's also cardboard and depressing.

you should listen to your elders
they've been through the shit you don't want
like being a slave to student debt half your life

Yeah! I go /out/. I'm pretty lucky though I've got a neat little park where I can fish, hike year round for free and within 30 min there is a neat camp site. Otherwise I read. Sometimes I read /out/!

>he doesn't know that STEM salaries are now falling behind the inflation rate

Can't wait for Trump to cut your welfare