RATE MY MEALS THREAD

ALRIGHT YOU FAT FUCKS, POST AN IMAGE OF SOMETHING YOU’VE EATEN TODAY & RATE ANOTHER user’S MEAL 1-10 BASED ON HOW GOOD IT IS.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/cinnamon/#summary3
discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the bread looks disgusting, but the rest is good. Add some cinnamon, banana slices and strawberries to your oatz. 6.5/10

>cinnamon
examine.com/supplements/cinnamon/#summary3

its a 0/10 but if you had activated those almonds it could have been a 10/10

TL;DR What does it say?

1/10 your almonds need to be activated

that looks dope
apples in oatmeal w cinnamon tho boi

here's my japanese school lunch god tier and ~$2USD

> Eggs, hashbrowns and cheese

HNNNNNG

I eat this every day. 1 egg & soup at lunch, 1 egg & chicken/broccoli around 3pm when I start getting hungry again.

Soup is a mix of carrots, celery, onions, spinach, peas and lentils (plus garlic, turmeric, ginger and other spices). I add nutritional yeast and sunflower seeds after heating it up.

gainesville?

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.

Only quality contributors are welcome..
discord.gg/WfgghsW

I'm so fucking tryhard I even pickle my own onions. Lurking Veeky Forums once in awhile actually helps your cooking if you can read past the shitposts.

pretty new to fitness and I'm on a cut. this is all I've been having for dinner most days. that and I have a regular lunch, my work makes random stuff like currys and stir fry.

down to 203 from 217

really nice soup

Try adding the vegetables to the soup to time it with their respective cook times. Your carrots and celerty look overcooked as all fuck. Chicken looks completely unseasoned, try and fix that maybe and save yourself some pain. Looks ok, but extremely nutritious. 7/10

It looks like your overcooked your eggs and undercooked your hashbrowns, but that could be personal preference. Somewhat nutritious if you are eating more balanced shit throughout the day, great breakfast for bulking. 5/10.

Great for the price, but no r8 since you didn't cook it ya goof.

You tried/10, somewhat nutritious though.

me

Hello brother. Down to 203 from 222. Looks good. 8/10 if you made your own stir fry sauce for the chicken, 7/10 otherwise.

>Try adding the vegetables to the soup to time it with their respective cook times. Your carrots and celerty look overcooked as all fuck.
overcooked carrots taste way better.

on your way to making it

cont'd

Why do you have patio furniture in your house?

it's just an extra table for quick meals
the real dining room is on the other side of the kitchen

Already ate it so I didnt take a pic, but I had 2 bottom round steaks, a half pound of steamed broccoli, a baked potatoe with butter, and egg salad with toastinies for dessert. Bottom round steaks are tough as hell but I recommend them because of how protein dense they are and theyre cheap as hell. Just buy a shit ton of em and put them in the freezer, take em out 24 hours before you wanna cook em, put some meat tenderizer on em, marinate em for 24 hours and theyre good to go. Also good if you pound em out flat and use them as chicken fried steak.

Been rocking about the same breakfast and lunch, chicken breast, black rice, and green beans. Down to 240 from 265.

Buy a jaccard user, you'll thank me later

Already have broheim ;) definitely helps make it more tender

Just ate this my dudes

mirin