/fat/ - Poor life choices edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Reposting this

Weight loss is VERY possible, but I do think that starting out too ambitious will hurt your long term results. As much as it pains me, I'm going to do it slowly this time and see my results. Here's how things went my five times losing weight:

1:
>fat as fatass in highschool
>started running and eating pretty much atkins diet, 1800 calories a day
>dropped from 260 to 180 within a school year, shocked the fuck out of everyone
>gained 10 lbs back slowly (probably water weight) and then another 20 pounds quickly (got a job and could afford a lot more weed and junk food)
2:
>got addicted to molly for 5 months
>gained it back in a horrible, horrible relationship
>didn't gain my emotions back until 6 years later
3:
>got new job
>decided to lose weight because it was spring and I was feeling like a SPRING CHICKEN XD
>1500 calories per day, mostly beans and baked japanese yams
>back down to 180, 10 lbs away from my goal
>zero energy and muscle mass is lacking as fuck
>get into car accident and stay in bed for 2 months straight, gain 50 lbs
4:
>lose 40 lbs with intermittent fasting within months
>pretty fast weight loss
>depression got me eating like shit and not going outside for weeks at a time, and I gained 25 lbs
5:
>start taking vitamin d which kicks my mood way the fuck up
>feel confident
>start doing serious fasting, 100+ hours a week
>drop 25 lbs in under a month
>vitamin d stops absorbing because I'm not eating fats when I take it
>also got into relationship with girl who wants me to be chubby
>gained a bit back but I'm stopping myself right now, and I sit at 200 lbs

This time, I'm going to run and work out while eating at maintenance, then gradually reduce calories and increase exercise. I will start fasting again when it's spring and summer, because I am apparently VERY sensitive to vitamin d deficiency. I figure if I do it this way, I'll have a great platform set up to go HAM.

>going to gym since November
>"hey user you lost some weight don't you?"
>mfw
It feels so good when random people start noticing how you change. Best motivational boost

kojac noodles and eggs fried together in an omelette. Massive fucking meal with stupid low calories and high fiber.

Good fukkin shit my dudes

I dont now what workout plan to do to lose weight. Recommend me one bros

Long story short: Started training in 2016. Lost almost 50kg (went from 147kg to 99). Stopped training in 2017 becouse of uni(gained like 2 or 3kg only- 1,94btw). Started in january 2018. In this 2 months I already lost 14kg(Doing fasting, lifting and doing a shit ton ass of cardio). Gona take a picture of my progress the first day of march and post it then). This is my progress from july 2016 to december 2016

Forgot the pic. We are all gonna make it niggers

Confess

cardio until sweaty every day

kek, everything went but your tits.

Do cardio until you are sweaty. Go out for a walk or something, dont drink any water until you are back at your home.

Is it worth lifting weights?

I completely failed an exam today. I haven't been able to eat over 1k calories lately because I've been anxious about it. Now I'm probably going to fail the course and it's going to fuck up my plans for my last semester. So I'm going to buy a frozen pizza and bottle of wine and eat as much as i can until the urge to kill myself is overcome with the urge to throw up or pass out.

Yes, I know. Thanks to god according to my mastologist its not gyno. There is a small chance that it all disapears once I get to my ideal weight. (85kg)

I'm 230. What has to be done for me to get down to 170 by the end of the year? I've cut out all sources of sugar except like 3g in my coffee creamer because im a bitch who doesnt like black coffee. Do I really have to give up carbs too? I've been trying to cut calories a lot more than exercise. Eating less is easier than making 1-2 hours a day open for exercise, but I can work it if needed.

Yes. Start lifting

Help me, /fat/

I just lost my job. In my country it's not possible to live the NEET life, you have to be a wagecuck. I'm trying to earn cash by being a full time drawfag, but for now I'm in a constant cycle of depression, sleep, and eating shit. And I was on a road to lose more weight. I don't know what to do. I ate two bars of chocolate today and it fucking sucked.

Yes, you can my nigger. Start reading about fasting. DO FUCKING CARDIO. DON'T BE A BITCH

Went to AYCE sushi with my friends. Stuck to just sushi, maybe one roll and some raw oysters but now I feel like garbage. I also found that one piece of salmon sushi is 57 calories. I ate over 10 pieces. Guess I'll just stop eating today and start fresh tomorrow

I do cardio but its mainly walking right now since I don't want to annihilate my joints just yet. Wanting to invest in a treadmill if possible. Cutting carbs sounds impossible since I normally eat bread, pasta, potatoes, etc. I can't even think of 10 recipes that aren't carb heavy.

Fuck off. You don't belong here

Get sashimi next time you go to sushi. It's medium calories for high protein with no carbs unlike a rice roll slathered in sauces.

>open Veeky Forums
>/fat/ is the first thread
>didn't have to sift through any garbage first
TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY

Let me tell you something my nigger. You want to be a obese piece of shit for the rest of your days? You don't even have to answer me, becouse I know what you gonna say. Achieving your goal is a mater of hard work. Dedication. And the most important thing :GETTING THE FUCK OFF YOUR CONFORT ZONE. STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT CARBS. CUT THEM OFF YOU FUCKING LARD ASS. I WANT TO SEE YOU BE REBORN LIKE THE FUCKING FENIX, OUT OF HIS OWN FUCKING ASHES. I WANT TO SEE YOU Veeky Forums. YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE IT MOTHERFUCKER BUT YOU HAVE TO STOP CRYING ABOUT THE IDEA OF STOP EATING CARBS.

is keto the way to go if I'm only chubby fat, lift weights and bicycle 4-5 times a week? or can I just eat below my TDEE?

what would be a good routine?

5 times a day for lifting. All the fucking days for cardio

A week* fuck

I just ate 2 chili dogs and a 2.75 oz bag of lays potato chips. That's like 1200 calories right there. It's my only real meal for the day though besides my low calorie snack that I have a bit before bed. A decent cheat today for the first time.

I am losing weight gradually with my current diet. Thats just a particularly important point in time for me to reach that goal. I'm just questioning what good life is being fit when you can't have any fun. I'm in a bad spot in life due to living in a shitty small town. Food is all I have left to enjoy until I can eventually escape.

I wanted to eat to maintenance today.

I don't think I can.

Might just fast to kill this plateau

I can do dat. what about keto tho

I had brownies and chicken tenders today. I feel the regret and it hurts.

Keto is great my nigger. But if you are only chubby why not reading the sticky and start building the body of a greek god?

You ever bonked on a ride? Keto is like that, all the time.

SW: 301.6
CW: 177.4
>Still have man boobs. They are just slightly thinner than before.

>that gyno
I know that feel user.

I ate TDEE today because of Brie and crackers and didn’t go to the gym. However I didn’t eat all of it so it’s another 500 calories waiting for me.... I’m already disappointed in myself

>he didn't work chest

laughingwhores.jpeg

Well it won't cure you, but it could at least help you organize yourself. Go on a walk right now. It doesn't have to be a long one, just around the block a few times if you want. Trust me, you'll feel a bit better to let everything simmer out in your house a bit. The last thing you need right now is to be couped up in your place. It'll make you go crazy.

Then for the long term, the next couple of months I mean, get in the habit of working out. Now I don't mean do a big lifting routine because you're not at the point to be doing that. Do whatever the fuck you feel like that day but EVERY DAY set some time to work on that. Eventually it'll be so ingrained in you that you won't feel right without it, which is what you want.

And note how I didn't say anything about a diet. Yes, you want to be food conscious too. But you're not in a position to be keeping track of that. The most you should think about doing right now is small stuff like drink water instead of soda or whatever. When you get to the point where you are really dedicated to physical fitness, THEN start counting your macros and calories and shit. It's no an overnight process to fix yourself.

And you like to draw? Perfect, set some time everyday to do that. Could be an hour, 30 minutes, but just work on it. Everyday you should engage in the one thing that gets you up in the morning.

The goal right now is to just feel good by doing stuff that is good for you, mate. Start small and go from there. You'll make it, vro.

helppp

Just remember I love you user.

haha you guys are fat

An hour cardio, hand weights doing a total of 60 curls, and leg weights doing 60 leg lifts. That's a good place to start.

good luck user, keep fighting the good fight

Don't have to eliminate carbs, just be moderate, if your joints bother you get your ass on an elliptical

Fuck keto it's bad for you. Just keep in a deficit

Thanks man

My dad's birthday and forced to go to buffet and I already ate 1000 calories for today

I ate 700kcal over my tdee today

Hungry skeleton here, keep up the good work lads

I already lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks how much would this set me back

How much else have you ate besides that?

so i started off ok with an sausage bacon egg ommelette and vegetables.

...then around 3PM i went to popeyes for my work lunch and at a 4pc combo with no soda.

all i can hope now is that i fast this away until tomorrow....

Went to a proper barber today and spent too much on a haircut. They even cleaned up my beard a bit, and did a pretty good job of hiding me going bald (would do a pic but you dont have a before to compare too and I'll just get meme arrowed about baldness) Between that and fucking finally getting back into running this week after about a year off, I feel unstoppable (even tho I'm 30lb above the weight I was when I quit running [still 10 below where I started]).

Don't forget to take care of yourselves in other ways anons. For self image it makes a ton of difference. I want to run again tonight but I already ran today. Shit's fucked.

This is a blue board. No tits thx.

Monday: Bench, Inclined Bench, Shoulder
if you're too much of a bitch to use barbells use the dumbells

Wednesday: if you hate squats, just use the fucking machines. leg curls, leg extensions, calf raises. lunges.

Friday: Arms and sides.

Ate 3 cups of rice for dinner, and had no breakfast.

Well at least i'm low on calories
>No protein though

unironically this

with being fat comes depression and you forget about things you'll hate later. My teeth were fucked, I paid $2,000 after insurance to get my teeth fixed. 11 cavities, root canal, crown. I'm 25 and have a fake tooth in my mouth now and they are still a bit yellowed. This will make you undesirable even with a good body. Take care of your skin too like lotion and moisturizer and buy some hair care products and IMO facial hair is gross so I shave mine, rather look like a babby than some soyboy trying to look """manly""""

How do I get over the fear of having a heart attack or otherwise dying during exercise? I'm 240 which is overweight but I'm not a planet. I'm only 27. I know statistically its just not reasonable to think that way but phobias aren't reasonable.

Apple's are bad?

Now lift and give your man boobs some muscle underneath, theyll look better

YEEEEEOW!

At about 1500 calories for today. Gonna fast Friday and Saturday because I have a dinner party Sunday.

We all are gonna make it

That’s how Douglas Adams died, really sad stuff. Regular moderate exercise will reduce your likelihood of a heart attack overall. I read that exercisers are more likely to survive a potentially fatal heart attack, I guess part of that is because they’re in a public place. If you’re really worried maybe you could take some tests/cardiac exam with a medical professional to monitor your heart health? It is an incredibly rare occurrence.

Life is short, we’re all gonna die sooner or later- you want the rest of your life to be as good as possible, right? Eating right and exercising are part of that, you can do it user. Take it slow.

Ate 5k calories yesterday woke up with 300 blood sugar

Will smoking weed ruin my diet?

A couple of friends invited me over yesterday, and I smoked a bowl for the first time in weeks. I denied all food an drinks, though.

Past week 1400-1600 calories might go around 2000-2500 today

>frame is starting to be square instead of only round

This is a weird feel lads.

Yesterday I ate Mandu-guk with rice and 3 scoops of icecream as dessert. I think it is around 1500-1700K.
I guess it is my first cheat meal since November, but hell I went out with friends to a korean restaurant and was fucking fun.
Also, I'm no longer the fat friend anymore. I'm still not on my goal but I'm getting close.

1 pound of fat is about 3500 cal, give or take

So, basically, if I were to do a lot of weighted squats to build up my thighs, they'd only get bigger? Yes it's a 'tard question. Just want my thighs to get bigger.

t. out of proportion legs to rest of bulk

Weed and lots of water can help you lose weight if you don't eat. Just pass out before you eat any thing you'll regret.

Today was the first day that I watched what I ate since June and I feel so good. I can't wait to get back to eating healthy because it makes you feel so full of life and energized.

Excited to finally get under 200lb.

>I'm 230. What has to be done for me to get down to 170 by the end of the year?

Stop eating you fat fuck

hey what happened to the blue underwear in the last pic?

If you just watch what you eat you could get to 170 by September.

Thats like telling a diagnosed depressed person to "just cheer up." Or a crack addict to just "Cut it out."

>parents bring home pizza
>its the real greasy kind thats probably 5-600 calories a slice
couldnt help but to eat one slice. Instantly felt regret. No one to blame but myself on this one I had some perfectly good chicken and salad to make for dinner but i gave in and ate the garbage

I eat between 2500 and 3000 calories 5 days a week and avoid sugary and starchy shit. 6'3. Began at 350 on the dot in October. Trying like hell not to plateau for long. Ultimate goal is a dense 225-250. I have no idea how I'm going to maintain at that point unless I count calories forever.

I'm only losing weight so I can get past the body image anxiety and ask a cute girl in my class out.

If she rejects me (strong feeling she won't once I get below 200) I'll probably gain it all back.

Analogy sucks. Depression is an illness, not an addiction. You can't out willpower it. You can out willpower an addiction. It's fucking brutal but can be done.

>forced to go to a buffet

Yeah but nobody forced you to stuff your face

eating a spinach and mushroom pizza right now

I've been so fucking depressed since I started dieting and exercising. I thought this was supposed to make me feel better.

Only eat a piece or two!!!!!

Don't listen the faggots. Looking good man. The chest can be operated anyway. Keep it going strong

You should find another cute girl to ask out instead.

There's this super Veeky Forums girl I work with and her fiance is like 200ish pounds. Personally I'm only doing it so I can get a QT boyfriend and feel confident enough to come out of the closet.

sorry i keep eating sorry i am an eat machine

I'd be fine if not for work. At home or on my days off I eat pretty great but at work everyone always has shit food to share or I'm surrounded by sugary junk food. I'm working hard in school to get out of there but I want to be Veeky Forums before I have to get another job.

Had a bacon McDouble and a diet coke for lunch when I went to the grocery store to get chicken. It was my only carbs today so I'm still under budget.

Down 230 to 220 this semester, tho.

based

I think she would like me the way I am desu but I have pretty bad social anxiety and I think being under 200lb would help a lot.

Just went clothes shopping bros, I posted yesterday about moving from 38 down to 32, I can officially wear Large shirts instead of XL after 10 years. We are literally all going to make it, don't give up oh god feels so good.

I went from 300 to 220 but then I gained 20 back because I had life happened and got arrogant since I had held at 220-225 for two or so months and being at 220 felt amazing. I'm so close to reaching it again and hopefully getting to my 160-170 target.

I got a compression shirt off amazon to see what it would look like with smaller man tiddies and it's pretty great. I can't wear this though it's uncomfortable and don't want to wear a girdle basically but gives me new hope of what is to come in the next 50lbs.

today i went shoping in the plus size section
i am the fattest i ever have been

get it together bro, just track your calories for ONE DAY and youll see what you consume is too much. your body doesnt want that shit and neither does your brain

I had 4/5 of the pizza. not bad considering i used to be able to eat the whole thing in like 30 mins. still under maintenance by 200

Well I figure one buffet won't kill you. Just drink a bunch of water and don't eat anything else today. You'll make it, vro.