Opinions?

Opinions?

I mean, he looked like a 5'5 monkey, but he was a nice guy.

>local midget puts on 5lbs of muscle using low rep ranges and shit programming
Unimpressive?
Vaguely adequate?
A substantial non-event?

Imagine the news covering a local stream after a flood because it swelled to depths nearing 1.7ft

did he kill himself?

>but he was a nice guy.
The depressed clen addict?
As far as I recall he was a cocky fag who was constantly doing that
>u jelly
horseshit until he tried to kill himself

this workout would take me like 45 minutes to complete lol

PLEASE BE IN

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

True story, I checked in on 420chan's Veeky Forums the some weeks ago, and to my surprise I was tinytrip there post.

Glad he's still alive.

Okay lets see, first red flag is that you’re using heavy weight, obviously sub-optimal. Also no progression in interworkout volume (weekly sets). Next is the fact that you’re squatting the day before you deadlift, you could’ve just done an upper lower split with the same volume but less overlap.

Next is no isolation movements for side delts, bis, tris. Obviously sub-optimal. No rear delt work at all, obviously retarded.

Overall, I’d say 5.5/10.

People on 420chan workout? I only used that site during my destructive teens, when the last thing I cared about was my body. I have to check it out now.

Wait, is it just all about steroid?

I was friends with him on fitocracy back in the day and he always gave props for new pr's and was always willing to give advice where he could. Seemed like a genuinely nice guy whose life was just pretty shit.

If you're natty that's probably fine. Sounds like you are going slow still though. Could probably fit 6 more set in there.

Veeky Forums help me out here. I recently took the aesthetic pill and said fuck this autistic powerlifting shit. What's a good 4 day aesthetic-oriented routine?

Search for cool cicada Ppl. It's a decent routine

Push/pull is for cucks.

it's a 6 day per week routine though

That's not tiny's routine.... I don't remember exactly but I know he did 3x12s. That's why Veeky Forums used to fight about 3x8 (zyzz) vs. 3x12 (tiny).

brosplits

OCB looked a lot better and did a 4 day split. Chest tris, back bis, shoulders, legs.

do you have his routine? a link or pic maybe?

He never posted an actual routine, closest thing we have is his shoulder day from 6 years ago. I also have his 1rm.

OCB 1 rep maxes 6 years ago and his bodyspace. He had an article on uk muscle but it was taken down.