How true is this?

how true is this?

you eat and that rest you calories. Totally makes sense user

Is this one of there thread where we tall k like retards

Basically truth. However, not if you are egg in the morning. Egg all the time however not when you know user

it's true for the prospective study that they derived this claim from. the study probably showed that people who ate eggs for breakfast ended up eating less other food throughout the rest of the day, probably due to reduced appetite from the fat and protein content of the eggs.

obviously
400 cal is less than your days intake especially if it doesn't intake anything at all, even 400 cals.
eat all you want, just don't do more than 2.

so, basically your to stupid to write a sentence instead of posting a picture

your picture is fucking retarded

>Eating 2 eggs a day reduced your day's intake by 400 kcal

no it fucking doesn't it increases your day's intake by the the amount of calories in the 2 eggs you just fucking ate

the picture says it all

How stupid are you?

>eat 2 eggs
>net caloric intake: -400

How come when the eggs ate minus 400? Dipshit

eat less after eating eggs

this thread
I don't feel good

This makes sense. Its not like it boosts your metabolism by 400 kcals. I don't usually eat breakfast but yesterday I had an omelette and I was full for most the day.

but how do you know there are calories in those eggs if they reduced your day's intake?
moron

It's also unhealthy for you, gives bad cholesterol, and reduces your life expectancy. Enjoy your eggs, though.

Says the guy posting on a site that, with regular posting, indirectly does all those things too.

You’re such a shining beacon of health, you fucking retarded cocksucker.

4-5 decades of indoctrination will take at least a generation to reverse

It actually contains vital nutrients, raises HDL cholesterol and doesn’t affect LDL cholesterol, and you know what else reduces lifespan? Everything anabolic and everything that raises your metabolism. Starving yourself and having as low a BMR as possible will give you the best odds of living to be 100+. But your life will be pathetic.

but we gotta save the poor animals!

anabolism, particularly through mTOR activation, for sure reduces lifespan, but I don't think "anything that raises your metabolism" does. AMPK and PPAR-y promoters increase "metabolism," are well-studied, and to my knowledge have not been shown to reduce longevity.

eat 2 eggs, I now don't need to eat 400kcal .

3000kcal - 2 eggs = 2600kcal for the day

makes sense to me

This is the dumbest image I have ever seen.

Get out of here with your biochemistry bullshit.

Eight four eggs today and intake reducted 8400 thousand kcalories, lost belly fat. it works dont knock it till you try it

What the hell guys, are saying that lifting reduces lifespan ?

for every 1 hour you spend at the gym you have 1 hour less for other stuff, so...

Damn what eggs contain 200 calories apiece? Bet that protein is insane

eggs are 50kcal each, I don't know what that image is trying to say.

>200kcal eggs
I guess if you find an egg with 4x the volume, so double the radius or double the diameter. Egg is what 2.5 inches long? So find one that is 5 inches.

No, mTOR activation reduces lifespan. mTOR is signaled most strongly by leucine, which is found in large amounts in animal protein. If you want to get swole, you need dat dere mTOR activation to promote myocyte differentiation, but this is an anabolic process, which reduces lifespan. The good news is that there are tons of way having more muscle tissue increases general health later in life, so maybe you do croak a few years earlier from eating dem chickens, but you'll be much less likely to be suffering from degenerative age-related disease in your last years. trade-off is worth.

Why not?

>2 eggs -400 kcal

tfw gaston is single handedly causing the entropic heat death of the universe

Yeah you’re right, what I said wasn’t totally accurate. I think AMPK is associated with greater longevity. I was referring more to caloric restriction and lower GH, testosterone, and IGF-1. SIRT1 is also associated with longevity, and like AMPK it inhibits mTOR.

>Is this one of there thread where we tall k like retards
that's every thread
that's the entire site

Or just eat less without eating the eggs
Now you've lost ~540 kcal

i know that this is a bait thread but it feels like i've stumbled into a singularity of brainletism

Wut

The theory is that having protein in the morning helps satisfy your satiety and hence you will eat less through out the day. Its a solid idea and you should look to have a breakfast centered around protein -- even if its not that much.

>Egg is what 2.5 inches long?

you've reminded me of when my mom bought eggs with wrong lengths and my breakfast was almost ruined. luckily I still had some bacon with the right height

1 egg is 50 kcal
2x50 is 100 not 400

Brainlet

that's our lives