Need some opinions

As you can see, I have weird droopy nipples. I talked to several surgeons and all of them agreed it's not gyno, my genetics just suck.

I could get it fixed, but it'd cost $1100 USD, and I would have to take 4-8 weeks off of lifting.

What would you guys do?

Fix them dude, what the fuck.

I would fix them, absolutely. Whats 2 months off lifitng in the grand scheme of things? Fucking nothing compared to living with those nipples for the rest of your life.

fuck dude hahaha so sorry yeah you should fix them or cut them out on your own

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. I've really been struggling with this decision.

you can always get a job at raisins

i unno, looks like you should lose some weight first. no way in hell thats you on the left

Have you gotten a blood test? I had weird areolas like you and lowering my prolactin with 600mg vitamin b6 a day got rid of it.

The difference between summer cut and winter bulk, friendo.

gonna need a full current chest pic

that looks like gyno to me. If it isn't lose weight and gain a shit ton of chest muscle.

If you pinch under your nipple do you feel any lump?

No lumps, no. Like I said, I got checked by professionals and they agreed it wasn't gyno.

that's very unfortunate

>job at raisins

I agree, friend. It's fucking embarrassing, and I'm uncomfortable even discussing it on here in anonymity.

huh, that is pretty weird, they just look kinda lower than your pec. They didn't look that noticeable in the top image. I'd say go for it bro. You got nothing to lose, and it bothers you. Fuck it; get it fixed.

It looks like someone took your pic and rotated the nipple 30° counterclockwise

Nature is a strange and mysterious thing. I'll admit, for the top-left pic in the original photo I stood very carefully to try & hide this.

holy fuck, your nipples aren't even on your pecs lmao.
Fix them.

1100 sounds like a good deal

To be honest it doesn't bother me much. I mean, sorry for the shitty genetics but it's such an asinine, tiny thing in the grand scheme of things. No one IRL is going to be like "naw fuck off your nips are weird", you're just being hard on yourself.

by the time a girl sees your nipples, you've already won

i wouldnt pay $1100 to fix that personally

Were you really fat at some point?

Yes

What does this mean?

2 months of no lifting and 1100 bucks is absolutely worth not looking like that.

>White genetics
Lmao whiteys are such a joke

it's really not that bad...i wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't mentioned it. plus you have a nice chest...have you ever been made fun of?

I would pay 1100 and take a probably well deserved 2 month break to fix this in a heartbeat. Go get it done OP seriously it's not even a question.

A few times, yes.

Fuck yes I would. Jesus. LOL.

Kek'd and check'd

BIG
BAVARIAN
COCK

Do it. Trust me. I had puffy nipples shaped like the top half section of an egg. I dropped $3k on a surgery to correct it and I've never been so liberated by anything in my entire life.

Which would you rather have? $1000 or peace of mind forever?

Did you lose a lot of weight or something at one point in your life? I've got a friend that used to be fat whose nipples look kind of like that

Yes. I was a fat kid that stopped being fat.

You made it a long time ago mate, you should be really proud of your body.

1100k? What a deal

How much weight did you lose? I've lost 17 kg, give from 85kg to 68kg. My books are also wired, like yours, even though I'm at a slightly higher body fat percentage than you are.

Meant nipples lol not books.

That's hardly any money at all, fix them you fucking disgusting freak what the fuck

I lost a similar amount to you, maybe a bit more

Dude, wtf is this?

I'm now lean by normie standards, but I don't have much visible definition. How did you lose the last 5% of body fat?
I've hit a plateau, and my strength and work capacity have tanked somewhat after I lost my final 7-8 kg, so now I'm neither strong, nor big, and it demotivates me.

Really boring, textbook nutrition principles. I did find that it went better for me when I dialed back my gym time while dieting though

Not a popular method, but specifically low fat, moderate carb & moderate protein

OP if you're still reading this thread theres hope yet. if you really focus on building your pecs, they frontal increase in volume should start pulling the skin more taut and bring the nipples back to their proper position. the only surgery free way is to get swole as fuck.

Damn and I thought my puffy nipples were embarrassing.

OP here, responding to as many posts as I can! Thanks for your advice, I'm definitely still chasing mass but my gains are coming really slowly these days.

I definitely put a lot of effort into hiding them.

Depends if you got the extra cash. You should be super proud of yourself for the weight loss in the first place, and lots of people go the extra mile to remove excess skin. Go for it if you can spare the money.

Fucking kek

What did he mean by this

looks ok if not look close up

Are those three close-ups you? I'm assuming you're in the top left corner and the other three are examples of other people with the same case. If that's it, then I wouldn't bother getting the surgery because it's not noticeable at all in the first picture

Lose skin. No joke I just bought numbing cream, got really drunk and I cut it off with one of those weird doctor knifes. Two weeks heal. Didn't really hurt

same here
i have gone from 80kg to 60kg (i'm only 173cm tall) and my nipples look like that, maybe not that extreme but close enough

OP here's how you can save this shitty thread right now:

send a grill that top right pic and say "what do you think of my dick?"

Your nips remind me of big Lenny’s nipples.

Milk truck just arrived

Answers that then. It's loose skin where your nipples are. If you had man titties before when you were over weight that little nipple sock hanging off your pecks would have been full of fat. If you were feminine as shit due to your diet there may have been a little bit of milky as well.
It should eventually go away.

We sure did fuck up when we were younger didn't we :/. I'm 171cm talk by the way.

All of the pictures are me.

>actually getting cosmetic surgery on your tits
jesus man you sound like a woman
go fucking lift

My god user I didn’t know anyone on here could break through the autism and make a good joke. Trips of truth confirm.

If it were you, would you be okay with it?

Not an Amerifat. Can someone explain the joke?

south park had a version of hooters but since the kids are supposed to be 8-10 years old, it was called raisins

get it?

Hooters is a restaurant chain right? What does that have to do with weird nipples?

this motherfucker...

this

no

$1100 is dirt cheap to fix that. I had to pay 4,000 dollars to fix mine and they look identical to yours.

not lifting for a few weeks is a stupid excuse not to get it done.