Lets get this straight

>230 lbs.
>"""natty"""
>hack deadlifts "880 lbs."
>world record deadlift (raw) 1015 lbs.
>set by benedikt Magnusson weighing in at 375 lbs. (roughly 150 lbs. heavier than eric)
So Eric is "lifting" 135 lbs. or 13% less than the current deadlift world record, behind the back while weighing in at 150 lbs. or 40% lighter than the world record holder. While taking "no PEDs"
hmmmmmm seems to me like he is using fake plates in his videos to gain popularity in an attempt to further his career.
We all know he enjoys fake things since his "dream" has always been to join the WWE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBDITJwDoHY
youtube.com/watch?v=D7jAIdoORxI
youtu.be/i3GtlTTl_fc
youtu.be/p3Zgg-upAnc
youtu.be/ybCPal7LDxI
youtube.com/watch?v=OCt_34MwdDg
youtube.com/watch?v=59qn4HbjvaU
youtu.be/x6zEI5VnUis?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

taking cope posting to a whole new level OP, I'm impressed

>"""natty"""

Why do I keep seeing triples quotes around here? Did we merge with a bunch of python programmers?

that's a whole lot of quotation marks

He used straps

the level of cope to think he's natty......

Who cares if that guy is natty or not

what do i need to cope with?
I'm not the weak loser that can't seem to COPE with someone stronger than him -naturally- lifting a pretty easily attainable weight. Sounds like you're scared of putting in the time and effort to achieve what eric is so you're calling him a fraud as a coping mechanism instead of looking at your own flaws.honest Introspection is a valuable trait to possess user, you should try it sometime

because btb has better leverages than conventional if you're willing to grind the fuck out of it? why would you asssume its automatically harder, oh wait you're a dyel

>Eric's COPE army is here
watch type ERIC or BUGEZ or Bugenhagen into a post and a swarm of shills will be there within minutes.
My guess? Eric paid a team of pajeets a hundred bucks to reply to posts exposing his antics with the word "cope" as a way to try and salvage his reputation

Behind the back is much easier for a lot of people. Bugez definitely can't conventional as much as he can behind the back.

Here is someone much smaller and weaker than him doing over 800. This guy's conventional is less than 600.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBDITJwDoHY

Anyone who saw the 275 x 28 dumbbell row or him pulling 880 raw at 220lbs and thinks he's not using fake plates, natty or not, is a fucking moron.

He also never does anything remotely near this in public. He has to hitch up under 600lbs in one of his gym videos and shits out in 4 reps of DB bench using 120s.

Obviously good physique and is probably actually strong but the retarded claims are how he makes bank. It's the equivalent of thinking all the shit about Bruce Lee is true.

Yeah the 275 ones are kroc rows aka dumbbell rows with a shit ton of body English.
He proved a shir ton of his lifts with fufimuju or whatever the fuck that retard is called

>literally proves he's natty
>dyels like you still cry
SEETHING

>t. paid pajeet shill

t. Unpaid dyel copelet

I know him IRL, he's natty.

This is the world record front squat done by a man who weighed 345 pounds, using gear, and obviously on tons of roids. This is the bottom of the squat.

Eric claims to have lunged just 90 pounds less than this at 225lbs, without a gear aside from a belt, while natty, end hitting a deeper ROM.

Just think about that for a moment.

Then watch the videos of strrongman Jean Francois Caron trap deading 1000 at 320lbs or or Steve Johnson, competitive powerlifter at 275 but probably above that off season and see how much the grind the lift versus Eric and far less weight, while natty. Looks fake as fuck how he stalls himself a bit and then pull it right up.

post the proof

lol, said this for a long time. You'd have to assume the dude is almost as strong or stronger in some cases than competitors significantly heavier than him using suits, while being natty.

Yet, despite trying to make a career off his videos, he never does demos or lifts anything near these amounts publically.

Yeah, sure.

>cuck grip
>his fuck buddy balancing the bar on both sides
>lifting suit

how fucking embarrassing lmaooooooooo

>He did a different lift with lighter weight than someone on roids
Oh shit I'm convinced

>bigger than me
>must be roids

The faggotposting is real

>Some dude on the internet verified it!
>He just doesn't do demos or compete because he doesn't like it!

BTW, was watch Kroc do them. The former world record total in his division who used tons of roids, weighed 30 pounds more than Eric, and was a manlet seems to be working a lot harder to move less weight for less reps. It's almost like Eric isn't really lifting 275... Hmmm

Check his vids with Jujimufu

He's definitely natty just drinks shit tons of coffee

/pol/ meme. It's roughly equivalent to ((())) to signify Jews.

Is Eddy Hall natty?

90 pounds and a shrug down to one knee not in gear is obviously way harder than a squat in gear you utter complete faggot.

Still waiting to hear why he can only do this in his basement or reveal it to a handful of confidants who also happen to be aspiring frau, er, e fitness professionals.

>lifts for 20 years
>do all kinds of shit, brosplits, hypertrophy, strenght training
>looks like this
>people can't believe he is natty with that chest even though he decline bench 450lbs and dip 240lbs plus bw
>those traps, even though he has hundreds of heavy ass pulls

if he were on anything, he would look just SO much better than this

Maybe he's somehow doping and still passing his random tests.

or ...maybe it's a

>M I N D S E T
>I
>N
>D
>S
>E
>T

i believe he is natty, but those WWE tests can't be such a big deal, considering some of the guys that are on WWE...

>h-he never does these in public

>screams before during and after the lift
>literally growls
>walks like he's got a stick up his ass
>slams the weight down a lot
>sometimes wear the stupidest clothing
>sometimes has his wife cheer for him
>likes to give motivational ramblings
>jumps and stretches erratically to hype himself up
And just some of the stuff that he shows us. Of course he's not lifting as much in public. He's doing whatever it takes to get the weight up. Besides have you ever even experienced a home gym? It's one of the most comfy things you can experience

this
it's a MINDSET thing

matt kroc
>kroc rows 225 for 25
>youtube.com/watch?v=D7jAIdoORxI
eric bugenhagen
>kroc rows "225" for 40
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Cope

Go watch his latest video

youtu.be/i3GtlTTl_fc
>doesn't see the differences between the form and momentum between the two
The cope is getting worse

ok Alex, stop posting on Veeky Forums

>"lunge"
to be fair he's pulling on the rack and still getting a fuckton of assistance from his rear leg.

I am all for bugez, but the fact is, he looks great in some pics, shitty in others. Retards think he looks like pic related all the time (aka pumped + flex), whereas is how he looks relaxed with no pump and shit light.

literally a jobber in the WWE at this point. there's no footage of him ("superstar" kek) but from what I understand his job is getting humiliated by powerbears in private shows.
I don't understand why the WWE isn't trying to make him big. I mean he's the single best looking man I've ever seen in my entire life, muscular, strong and athletic as fuck too.

Huge wingspan

Tranny roid boy Kroc grinding 250 for 15

youtu.be/p3Zgg-upAnc

Eric blasting 320 x 10

youtu.be/ybCPal7LDxI

He also does 275 for 28 making it look easy and rows 390 DBs.

Kroc is just weaker despite roiding, weighing more, and being a fucking manlet. Roid boys btfo.

looks absolutely natty in that pic.

good natty goal and good wrestler physique if he wants to go down the Arn Anderson character path

i love the bugez but give me a break, his form on those rows are complete trash hes using all momentum and bring it up like 10% of the way whereas kroc is slow and controlled full ROM.

All that means that he isn't taking what wwe doesn't want him to.
The E has their own shit that they give their guys.

>trips confirm
But yeah, he essentially 1-arm deadlifted the thing up, and then slightly bent his arm. There isn't really any fair comparison between the two.

hes paying his dues,kid

Did you watch both videos? The last rep by Kroc has more range of motion and control than the first from Eric. Eric was doing cheat reps, which is fine, but they are not the same as what Kroc was doing.

>400+lb fat fuck lifting just 20lbs over Eric
>The nonroider must be cheating

It's almost as if roids and fat just make you big but not strong...

Pretty much. The amount he trains, if he was on PEDs, he would be undeniably massive.

I agree his aesthetic is at times questionable, but when you consider his history him being natty is totally possible

but he never claims to do them with strict form, in fact, he advocates that cheat lifts works well.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCt_34MwdDg

>extra muscle mass and weight on the body doesnt help you lift more weight

Hitting levels of faggotry that shouldn't even be possible.

he just signed for them, he has to learn how to become a '''sports entertainer''' (wwe's brand of pro wrestling).
When they put him on tv they will book him like kitamura.

Of course it does, but Eric can lift 1000lbs weighing almost 200 pounds less, albiet with a slightly different lift, so pound for pound this guy is shit despite his drugs and suit.

hall deadlifted 225lbs more
I don't see your point. Being fat allows you to lift more. Why do you think Eddie bulks up to that weight? for fun? he says himself it's gonna kill him if he keeps it up.
anyhow, come back when you lift.

hatfield lunge with a saftey bar is differtent than a front squat retard

are you implying erics 900lb trap bar looked too easy for him? he is strong

eric can lift 1000lbs on a fucking trap bar (considerably easier), using the high handles AND from blocks. the handles are right at knee level.
I don't see how that says anything.
Alex the manlet has a 1000lbs+ rack pull at 180lbs, does that make him stronger than hall?

When a guy who REFUSES TO DO HIS LIFTS IN PUBLIC pulls 1,000 fucking pounds at 220lbs and makes it look easier than a 320 pound top tier strong man pulling from blocks or a 285 pound competitive power lifters while saying he doesn't use any PED, yes that's retarded and gay as shit.

>A trap bar is so much easier it accounts for 200 in body weight difference!

The block is small and the handles on the bar are low. It's midshin level which is where a regular bar is for manlets anyhow.

wait, when did he refuse to do his lifts in public? did I miss some obscure Eric controversy?

You guys come up with just any excuse you can lmao he prefers a home gym he’s done all these lifts including a 1300lb rack pull at jujis I don’t get what argument you’re trying to make
I assume you’re some small insecure asshole who’s upset that you’re not as strong

Relax dude and keep grinding it comes with time

fucking kek
youtube.com/watch?v=59qn4HbjvaU
the madman

shut the fuck up idiot

Buges is natty as fuck and could put you through a wall

are you dairyland strength?

your report on leddit was awesome
what have you done/your goals since

It's at his knees. A trap bar high handle block pull from that height literally accounts for anything and everything. Look up Alphadestiny's jefferson rack pull of 1005lbs from pin 1 (maybe even lower than bugenhagen's pull, don't care about their relative anthropometry), at 180-nothing. And that guy is considered kinda strong, but nothing out of this world.

Jesus christ why am I even arguing with you? Eric bugenhagen is not stronger than Eddie Hall, why are you even suggesting that?

I mean I love Eric but he's just a man.

Checked bro dang

>implying Bugez has money to pay his bills let alone an army of internet trolls

You spend too much time on the internet

i think someone forgot to say
>POST BODY OP

>implying Buges and his family dont live in Triple H's spare room

He did do a meet 3 1/2 years ago, at 26 so not early in his career. He pulled 606 and benched 360.

He does only meme lifts now, probably to avoid competitors going ripshit on him claiming records. He's over 900 pounds for Jefferson's, behind the back DL, and trap bar. Trap bar dl from blocks for 1,010, rack pulls of 1,300, lunging 745 and one leg deading 495.

He has never put these numbers up in a gym. His one video in a gym he appears to struggle and hitch up a sub 600 pound dead.

Even if you think the Jefferson is an easier lift, he's claiming to pull in the range of elite lifters in the highest weight class at 220 pounds while natty. To buy this you have to assume a Jefferson versus a conventional buys you close to 300 pounds.

Plus, he won't do these in public and never has.

> implying those numbers are ever achievable without peaking
> implying he was at his peak in a gym while doing a lift he hasn't trained for

Doubters gunna doubt
C O P E
O
P
E

Hack lift is easier than deadlift, first time I did it I did 455 when my max dl was 415, if I practiced the movement and got the form down I bet I could pull close to 500 since 455 seemed easy but awkward.

Eric's best sumo dead years ago was 725 iirc, so his conventional was probably around 700 as well depending on his leverages.

Jeffersons are also easier than conventional/sumo deadlifts, after 4 or 5 sessions trying them I was about 50lbs over my conventional.

It was 606. That's literally the best he's ever lifted in public. But yeah, different leverages add 330lbs to the lift.

>He's over 900 pounds for Jefferson's, behind the back DL
nah

Literally just googled "eric bugenhagen sumo deadlift" and found this vid of him lifting 700lbs

youtu.be/x6zEI5VnUis?t=17

eric is so hot

By himself with fake plates, yes. I dead 1,800 in my basement.

hahahaha
imagine being this guy

That's what he claims.

There is not a single fake weights company incorporated before the original upload date of eric's video.

You really like making claims that are extremely easy to fact check.

>sumo
>7 foot wide stance
>straps
>belt
even if we ignore the obvious fake plates that lift WOULD NOT COUNT FOR SHIT

>the words of an "eric is natty" poster

does he? I thought he said himself he wasn't as strong as before. And in juji's vid he says his personal bests were 880 and 800 (hack and jeff respectively)

The amount of COPE in this thread...

>le powerlifting rules apply to everything
the man lifted 700 from the floor with the bar in front of him and that's that.

>screaming and grunting increased the amount of weight he lifts by 200lbs+
I have no opinion on this entire thread but you are absolutely retarded

>880 from the floor at 225
>pretty easily attainable weight
holy shit
also you sound like those retards in youtube comment sections
"blah blah blah u r just a sad jelly hater who's scared of working hard"

are you retarded? dont answer that

I like Eric but his fanboiis are the worst i swear to god

>I have no opinion on this entire thread
>number of posters hasn't gone up
>g-guys I swear this is my first post

I can diddly just over three pl8 and do 6 for Jefferson's and behind the back so it makes sense.

hack deadlifts are easier than conventional. Eric's hack is 880 while his sumo is still at 700, and sumo is still easier than conventional. His conventional is probably mid 600s.

Pulling 700lb conventional could take a decade for people who even have the genetics to become that strong in the deadlift. 700lb DL is questionable for almost anyone. Anything substantially higher than that is /fraud/. Who actually thinks this guy is natty. I like his videos and content, but fan boys are cancer.

He hasnt pulled 700lb conventional and has been working out 19 years.

just so you guys know this is the group your talking to about fitness

Post your squat and if you think Eric uses real plates and is natty or not
I'll start
155 for 2
Real and natty