LOL this is my kind of Doctor! Share if you agree!

LOL this is my kind of Doctor! Share if you agree!

see u on page 10 OP :^)

saved
Actually true for fitness
everyone who disaggree, DYEL?

Truthful bump

Cardio lowers your resting heart rate, so doing a little cardio every day will make your heart beat less in the long run.

i-is this true?

yeah but you have to spend the time to do it so lmao just lmao

it's what the american president belives, so it must be true!

trump will surely live to be in his 90s at least, and he'll age very gracefully on his diet of cheeseburgers, little mental activity, and burnt steak.

Hey commie,
Stop bringing up trump all the fucking time.
Stop telling me “but I didn't vote for him“ with a nervous laugh whenever I meet you in europe.
Stop being such a brainwashed retard.
And stop acting like you have any insights worth sharing just because you learned to complain about things you don't understand from media by people who don't like you.
Obama was mocked sometimes out of context, it was a bit weird, but the same happened to bush, I get that.
But with trump you retarded cunts feel like you have to bring him up in every fucking topic for no fucking reason to virtue signal like sjw snowflakes and it's getting annoying.
I wasted time on youtube today and saw a video about speedrunning and one about training reptiles, both had shitty jokes about trump by the author in the video/comment section.
Fuck you, fuck your pseudo intellectual whining and fuck your entire culture brainwashed by leftist late night shows.

lmao but he still be asian haha

45 minutes a day is nothing compared to the life extension cardio rewards you with.

>that pic
The lack of self-awareness of the person who made this (undoubtedly a Hillary or Bernie supporter) is hilarious.

>Stop telling me “but I didn't vote for him“ with a nervous laugh whenever I meet you in europe.
Dunno about everything else but every single American, even your football Chads, were pussies. Everybody thinks you guys are a joke.

Don't give a shit about politics just pointing out that nobody in Europe is scared of you mutts

Quality of life >>>>>>>>>>>>>> length of life, PROVE ME WRONG.

That's actually not completely wrong, but the decrease in your resting heart rate that good cardio health causes makes it so that your heart beats less overall. So, right idea, wrong conclusion.

You CAN make a car last longer by driving faster. Driving like a fuckass at sub 2000 RPM all the time promotes carbon build-up, which can eventually cause you to lose compression. This is especially true in rotaries, but it still happens in piston engines.

>resting heart rate is 75
>exercise for 30 minutes a day
>have 160 heart rate for 30 minutes
>2550 beats extra a day
>76500 extra beats in a month
>3,172,500 beats in a month due to 23.5 hours of heart rate per day

>1 month later resting heart rate is 50
>still exercising 30 minutes a day for 160 heart rate
>still 2550 extra beats a day
>still 76500 extra beats in a month
>heart beats 2,115,000 times a month due to 23.5 hours of lower heart rate per day

what kind of low iq faggot created your pic op

>trump will surely live to be in his 90s at least, and he'll age very gracefully on his diet of cheeseburgers, little mental activity, and burnt steak.

>yuorpoor
>thinks a single human cares about his opinion

I could see it happening, but it'll be an anomaly.

Sort of. Longest life span of a group of people on this planet are some goat herders living somewhere in the mediterraen area, can't remember exactly where. All they do all day is walk with their sheep up and down these rolling hills in a warm and clean air. Some of them do it 'till their 90's. So basicly they do low-stress excersice everyday, emphasis on the low-stress part.

Moderation will make you live a long but boring life. But yeah, as it turns out walking is very good for longevity.

no. stop falling for obvious lies you idiot.