Reverse Progress thread

>my wife's son
Every time

Tamashi? more like tam to shi myself laughing haha

It's an edit I made user
t.brainlet

>kid not edited to be black

Literally Tamashi Brainlet

Is the guy on the left considered Veeky Forums by normalfags?

quite the phenomenon

OP BTFO

BEFORE

AFTER

Get your pencil neck ass out of here twink

I've gone from 75kg, 12%bf, 110kg bench, 10.98s 100m at 17/18 to 64kg 12%bf, 80kg bench, 12.2s 100m at 21.
Tfw I am reverse progress

This is a one week transformation faggot. Fuck off.

LEAVE ME ALONE PENCIL NECK MAN

did he really believe he looked like a slayer

leave me alone pencil neck

>my wife's son

so a beta cuck raising somebody else's kid

my brother is about to marry one of these, not cute asian waifu, but fat ugly white cow. She already moved in with him. I think its his first GF/sex. I can't reach him. At least the kid is white?

leave me alone pencil neck man

NOT AGAIN
LEE ME ALON PLS PENCIL NECK MAN.

leave me alone pencil man

>married with my wife's son
He missed a very important comma there

Leave me alone, pencil neck man!

Ah that timeless soyboy open mouthed smile.

LEAVE ME ALONE PENCIL NECK

God damn the soy gape meme is getting to me and this guy looks so fucking annoying I want to punch my screen

Leave me alone pencil neck man.

Leave me along pencil neck man.

BURN THE RICE PAY THE PRICE

POP OFF JAMES!

the first head looks more shopped than the second one

those digits look shopped

Man, what the fuck happened to TomSka? Really used to look up to this guy actually.

no ;_; jesse

>christian bale

EL JUSTO

Its...Its you! The hero of kavatch! It is truly an honour!

That man is like a fucking chameleon.

I get the feeling that he just casually gains 40lb in 20 minutes whenever he wants to go out in the city without people recognizing him.

If it makes you feel any better TB is more cucked than Jesse. I say this as someone who was a dedicated TB viewer for years who eventually left in disgust after he told everyone who voted for Trump to fuck off. Which of course he backtracked on within a month but it's too late.

B L O A T

>awkward moment when a guy you look up to turns out to be a massive faggot and you have to re-evaluate how you've been living your life

depression

He didn't die from cancer?

that I want wrapped around my cock

Nope, he became the cancer. I think pewds gave him all of his cancer when he made the transition to being based as fuck.

Pewds is based now? Quick rundown

See This seems to be a recurring theme for me. On the upside the members of the sleepycabin were and continue to be the chillest of dudes. Ricepirate, Shadman, OneyNG, Stamper, Niall, those dudes have never let me down.

It's too long a story to summarize. But basically Pewds has been dropping redpills in his videos on the regular for the better part of two years now. The entire ad crisis on youtube stemmed from the NY Times running a hit piece on him after he dressed up in a vaguely Hitler esque outfit. Triggered lefties hard, he also said nigger on stream which rustled even more jimmies. But the dude clearly doesn't give a shit, he knows he can basically say whatever so he has started to do so. Just go look through some of his more recent stuff, completely different than what he used to be like.

still shit

I think he could achieve demigodhood if he actually started lifting hard

>tfw Pewdiepie is unironically positioned in a way where he could directly influence elections and maybe even run a country in a few years
What timeline have we entered? I can't decide if I love it or hate it.

Everyone from Newgrounds is bro as fuck for some reason.
Stamper in particular. I'd kill to get a beer with those guys.

Ugly pan faced man jaw gook

Underrated

he is fit by any standards

>tfw those guys are probably happier with their mediocre existence and excessive love of nintendos than me

That kid doesnt look like him therefore its not his. It doesnt mater if the numbers on some piece of paper line up. Fundamentally that kid is not his. His genes were thrown in the gutter.

>man puts penis in vagina
>woman gets kid
>entirety of society says this is his kid
>some autist with no understanding of genetics on a mongolian throat singing forum still disagrees for some reason

Third guy from the left at the top isn't posing like that though, he's just genuinely happy about a present.

Do you not express emotions at all?

Who are these nobodies you people keep talking about?

thicc

whats the story of this guy?

Too lazy to maintain size 0? Get thicc and become a plus size model!

It's hard to express anything when everything in you is dead.

:-DDDD

It’s complete gibberish to me too. I’m assuming they’re talking about YouTube celebs and I can’t begin to fathom how that shit is remotely interesting to anyone.

Tell me more about that first part

Fucking right? Stamper's the absolute shit. There was and still is something special about NG. Even in its current, less popular form I still like that site.

Pic related.

>Implying this is some kinda letdown
Nigger I've fucked trannies and traps, no regerts.

>there are people that still don't understand T H I C C

>tripfag

I wouldn't know

>fag

save him you cunt. you're his brother

He gained weight for a film role where he's playing Dick Cheney

First off its kind of embarrassing these guys had to wait til xmas to get the aystem.

Secondly search for man attacked by cat opening up play station. Hes so soyboy the cat even hates him

The guy on the bottom right doesn’t seem like he’s doing anything especially numale though, he’s just doing a re-enactment of a childhood photo

Is he vegan?

>these guys have more sex than you do

Jesus fucking Christ...

Couple weeks ago he did a book review and recommended "12 rules for life" by Jordan Peterson

>dressed up in a vaguely Hitler esque outfit
>vaguely

Why are you lying to yourself?