Eww.... Men with muscless...GROSSS

How would you respond

>said no girl ever

sauce me my man

my gf

arent girls with bangs the one that are more likely to love chads?? look at anastasia from 50 shades of grey.

Karlie Kloss. 6 7 monster

thanks bra
disappointed though that pic is the best of hers

Who is that?

>implying

Offer a glass of soy milk whilst pulling this face.

NEXT

Then why do you cheat on your boyfriends with assholes like me? So are we fucking next tuesday?

Dude those faggots have her weigh 60kg at 3 meters tall, of course she is gonna look unhealthy in 90% of her pics.

damn she looks really skinnyfat here
2/10

It's not healthy, man. They're ruining her, man.

beat her face in and then piss on her

>Eww... women with short hair. Gross. Proceed to laugh at her.

>Over 6'
>Chestlet
>Short hair
I would respond with a laugh.

Unironically this. Never let a women put you down, give it back to them. Doesn't matter how attractive they are, they'll always have flaws. Don't be an asshole or crude but point these flaws put, be funny about it but point em out. It won't make em fall in love with you but they'll treat you better the less you put em on a pedestal. Treat em like any male friend you have

>Oh it's a good thing i'm fat then haha

lots of girls say it

It's true. Womens self esteem is made of glass, even the hot ones. If she's a 10/10 with a slightly bent nose or one eyebrow a little higher than the other, point it out and she'll cry.

way to fail the shit test

They don't know what they want.

Maybe girls do, but they're clueless as the other user said. Women are superior anyways

They say it for the same reason guys pretend to care about anything other than looks. They just dont want to seem superficial or typical. They don't mean it.

didn't know you were a dyke

Yeah and I told my chestlet ex that I don't love huge tits.

Any bitch that says this is full of shit. Dont trust her.

Ok

have muscles is literally the best way for a man to look. no comparison. everything else is just acceptance

*sips on cool glass of lemonade*

Good thing I don’t have any now smd bitch

>look at a character in a movie

>party at friends place
>chicks there that ive never seen before
>one good looking girl that gets everyones attention
>can tell that she had it easy her entire life
>talks down on people that arent on her level
>point out her flaws
>can clearly see that noone else ever did this to her
>"wtf user, like this you'll be single forever"
>atleast im not a beta orbiter

Fuck cunts like this and their whiteknights. I'd rather be single than cuck myself to an attentionwhore

Because girls wnat to be different.

You know user... I am not like the other girls. They are all the same. I *unpopular opinion * (mostly against you).

They say shit like this to be a special flower and to lower your value

Only loser ones say so.

Is that Big Boss Ralph?

but I have fake muscles from lifting weights, so they don't count!

So you don't like real men?

My wife has repeatedly told me to not get abs. I've never had visible abs in my fucking life so I'm doing it anyways HAHAHAHA XDDDD

I get my muscles from genetics. Are you really muscleshaming me right now?

and don't forget ugly skeletal legs and big creepy hands

>188cm

Isn’t this the female counterpart of being a manlet? I mean since men prefer shorter women.

Something like "you're entitled to your own opinion".
I'm not 14 anymore so I realize that life isn't about making everyone like me, and I couldn't care less that I don't fit into someone else's ideals.
I'd rather be a 20/10 to 1 person and a 0/10 to 3 other than a 5/10 to everyone.
And for that matter, she's a 5/10 to me, but I know she might be a 10/10 to some other guy so I don't care either about her.
Good relationships don't start by doing something to appeal to someone else, but by doing what you like (and beein urself) and eventually finding someone who's into who you really are. Some people won't get or approve how I live my life, but if I'm doing what makes me happy then the problem is 100% on their side.

Sour grapes literally

Hi Alex

It's the same with guys
>ugh, chick with muscles? What are you, gay?
And then they want to lick the hardbodied abs.

Why are threads such as this one allowed?

MODS = FAGS

who gives a shit what some random npc thinks

All girls say this til one is in front of them with their shirt off

>implying mods aren't klossy posters

She needs to bulk up to these levels again.

this is what girls mean that they don't like muscles or gymrats

not this physique which is attainable by playing sports (they unironically believe this)

you fuckin faggot

You are right. Are you a girl?

>And then they want to lick the hardbodied abs.
No guy has ever said that, ever.

Heterosexual men don't want to lick abs, user.

But seriously. If a chick ever says she doesn't like muscles, show her various muscular actors, Chris Evans from Captain America, Chris Hemsworth when he showed up in Thor, Chris Pratt after he got fit. 99% chance she'll be like "oh those are fine".

When a chick says she doesn't like muscles she means some 300lb IFBB pro BB who's super dehydrated and greased up.

Its "k from blade runner 2049" Ralph

eww.... Women with no tits...GROSSS

>eww... Women with vaginas,,,GROSSS

I don't know about you guys, but I'd climb her like a tree, goddamn

Same tbqh.

This is literally the only correct answer. As soon as stuff like this can never bother you, you've made it, doesn't matter how big you are

It’s true tho, kind of. The girls I talked to said they don’t like men who look like they’ve been on steroids. They don’t like the bara look that actually caters more to gay men.

You've probably never even tried them

Women think muscles are a lot easier to build than they are. When they say they don't want "muscular" guys I've found a lot of women after talking about literal bodybuilders and think something like pic-related isn't actually muscular

There is no female counterpart to manlet because men aren't shallow like women are. The closest would be fat women but it's not the same since manlets didn't choose to be short

>you dont even have a penis lmao

Watch what a women does not what she says.

Yeah, or armpits. Licking is for homos, straight men suck!

>men aren't shallow

>men aren't shallow
lol

>Karlie and Taytay will never bully you for being a manlet

>Rejecting a woman for stuffing her face with too many donuts is shallow
No

I imagine women can have a legitimate distaste for mr. universe-lite type looks, but I figure in general its a means of deflecting from the notion that they can't get a fit guy. Or in a friend's case, her ex turned huge after her and she's not hung up on him but whenever he comes up she mentions he thinks he's gross, which i feel as though she's just trying to put him down.

Then again, somehow, the 'dad-bod' was (is still?) a trend, and I'm pretty sure it was an attempt to market the average lazy man.

Not everyone has to gratify you though, and some people, mostly other guys (or nerds really), do get intimidated or resent you for your progress.

>Men with muscless...GROSSS
pic related is what they have in mind when saying that

>who are you? I didn’t ask for your opinion.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

LEAVE JAY ALONE

hahahahh goteem

come back to my house I'll show you something gross

Real men are above 6 foot. We aren't that shallow.

fpbp

that's a good analogy

How did it take this long for someone to say this?

That's the girl I fucked in high scho... oh ... sorry bro

Sister's friends were like that until they saw me with a solid pump

>Not wanting to rub your dick on your girls washboard abs after a workout.

>Implying I care what women think
I started lifting out of spite for women, not because I want their attention.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Kekd n checkd

muh red pill

H O T

Bippity bappity boo
carbs are good for you

yeah, i dont workout, this is just genetics