Meme exercises

Is there a faster route to snap city than the Jefferson deadlift?

Enjoy your herniated discs, idiots.

what in the literal fuck is this

Castration.

>spine almost completely neutral
>snap risk
uh

prolly b8 but will respond anyway

If you're new and you fucked your back up with deadlifts, Jeffersons are a great alternative while everything gets set back into place and you go back to deadlifting with good form. It's the poor man's trap bar.

Can you explain why that is, please?

>implying you're lifting enough to snap anything
Do you get cramps every time you stand up too?

Why it's better for your back? Just like the user said, you're in a more neutral (upright) position, so there's less shear force than a normal deadlift. Same way Bulgarians are easier on your back than squats. You'll also get a core workout keeping the bar steady (because your body will try to rotate to reduce asymmetry)

jefferson deads helped me get back into deadlifting after a back injury. although i did them almost as a rack pull from the lowest pins. helped build up back strength before getting to the real thing

although if you're dealing with any asymmetries this might make it worse idk

your a fuckn idiot

>tfw in the top 25% of fit after seriously lifting for less than a year

Thank you for posting this, it is a fantastic ego boost and I've been feeling down lately

Gr8 rebuttal m8

Veeky Forums has a constant influx of newfags, and the ones who make it leave. Don't feel too proud.

Lol dummy dummy poo poo head hahhahahah

>top 25% in upper body lifts
>top 35% in lower body lifts

Are CBT threads the cream of the crop or is there something fishy about this poll? Definitely seen pics of guys who look like they can lift a whole lot more than me.

Is good lift. Make stronk bak.

what?

That lift is actually super easy on my back and helped my weak glutes and hams.

Did you try it and fail op?

oh god please do not make this a meme

>Veeky Forums has a constant influx of newfags
That's actually a meme. We don't get enough new people to skew a poll this hard

>and the ones who make it leave. Don't feel too proud
True, but people leave at random or just take breaks from this board because of how unoriginal we are. Everyday we have slightly different threads that go in a slightly different way