Any new PR's lads? Got my squat up to 335 today

Any new PR's lads? Got my squat up to 335 today

I benched 325 for the first time today. Was supposed to be a bit easier than it was but I'll take it.

Good stuff user, I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you

1RM right?

went from benching 135x10 last week
to 155x5 2 days ago
now 165x5

i think ill hit 180 in a week or so

Beginner here. Hitting PRs almost every sesh as I'm trying to bulk. Will hit body weight on bench next sesh in a 5x5 set. Will be strongest I've ever been in my life and I want to hit 225 lbs 5x5 min

Yes. I'm 8ish months into lifting and I only broke 3 plates about 2 weeks ago. I'm hoping to get my DL up because I suck at it.

You'll get it soon, I believe in you

Nice, I'm glad to hear you're making strides. Keep up the good work

Weak as fuck so don't make fun.

But I recently got my deadlift up to 2 plate. Then my squat came soon after. It was a great feeling and now the goal is the same for bench.

I can do 245 on that there but i cant keep a straight back so i dont do it

Recently power cleaned 265lb, I was stoked and had to tell everyone at work about it
>there are people who can do that in kilos

205 lbs 1rm for flat bench

Is that pounds or kilos ? My best deadlift is 237.5kg (squeezing that .5 in there coz the two 1.25kg plates made a difference )

GJ bro, I just hit 325 keep up the good work.

Tfw just started lifting in November. Bench 215, DL 315, squat...185. My shits all fucked up but working on it

200lb bench recently
First time ever

hit a 455 dl yesterday beyond happy with it since I'm only halfway done my program

Welcome, bros who lift.

Before you were just bros getting into lifting.

Coming back from an ACL tear, just got my squat up to 155. It was almost 3pl8 before but I've been fucked out of the gym for months. I'm progressing though brehs. We're all gonna make it.

there've been ups and downs, me taking a week off or even more than that, but a year and two-three months ago i couldnt even lift the bar for 5 reps, and now i can push 205 for 1 rep.

still got a long way to go, but feels good

Pounds :( semi newfag here, trying to hit 1/2/3/4 in my first year.

Good luck on your recovery brah, I have a friend who tore his ACL and is just getting into lifting in order to strengthen his knee

Have you invested a belt ? Makes a hell of a differences

I just started deadlifting two weeks ago, and I just broke my record for 315 today. My squat is still larger (355) but thats besides the point

Gonna do 125 OHP tomorrow, 205 squat, and 165 bb rows. Recently hit 185 bench and 275 Deadlift was cake. These are all 5rms. I don't believe in 1rms cuz not a powerlifter.

I'm hoping to hit 1pl8 OHP within the month. 2 pl8 bp in another 2 months, 3 pl8 squat will take maybe 4 months, and 4 pl8 dl around the same as squat. I'm eating 1950calories with all the good macros and shit. 8 hours of sleep. Every week is good. Running fits gslp variant but I never do the amraps.

personal record of taking until 7 PM to feel the thoughts of wanting to kill myself

Yeah I have a Harbinger belt and my dad's old leather belt too, but I've only just gotten into deadlifting and lifting in general really. My lifts for the big 4 are 145/215/335/335. Hopefully im gonna make it

I found that Arnold presses help out a lot when trying to get your OHP weight up.

Got to 115 OHP for 3 sets of 5 reps.

It’s suprising how hard this has been considering Veeky Forums says 135 is the beginner standard.

Hit a 255 Zercher Squat on Monday gonna see how far I can push it tomorrow, hoping for 265.

Then I retest my squat to see if I got any transfer from Zerchers this past three weeks.

>the beginner standard.

fit expect you to be doing 1 plate everything the first time you touch weights. because apparently guys on fit have been doing hard manual labor from the day they turned 12 while, strangely, everyone here are computer engineers

I've never tried Zercher lifts, how do they stack uo against normal back squats

Never heard something truer on this site be spoken

Everyone says that but I guarantee that less than half of the site can actually press a plate, much less press one in their first year. 1 pl8 is a signifcant milestone tho, which is why theres so much fuss over it

I benched 225x1 today for the first time in a long time. Today was my 23rd visit to the gym since I've been back at it consistently. The last time I benched 2pl8 was over 8 years ago, so this feels good. I wish I didn't let myself go, I could've been a monster by now. OHP is at 160 or so, squat is at 265 but I know I have more in me so I'm guessing 315 or so, and deadlift is at 405+. It went up easily so I know I can do more. Next goals are 1xBW OHP, 1.5xBW bench, 2xBW squat and 2.5BW deadlift. I've done all of this on a cut, too, so I can't fucking wait to start bulking. Oh to gorge myself again, it'll be nice.

Thanks for spreading some positivity, OP. This is not the same Veeky Forums I frequented 8+years ago, but you're making it a little less shitty.

I'm not smashing shit bro. Been stuck at 205 bench for like a month. I weigh 240. Contemplating suicide

135 OHP is pretty fucking hard imo, especially if you have long arms

Benched 165 for reps, Squatted the same (I've been only squatting for a few months) and deadlifted 200 pounds for reps. Doubt Veeky Forums cares about anything else.

forgot to mention I weigh 150 pounds

They feel very different desu. Im starting to think they wont have much strength transfer. That being said i feel generally stronger when picking things up irl. No doubt due to the core work and isometric arm/back tension.

About to hit 1 plate ohp