Keep lifting OP
Work out abs everyday
All women like abs

>tfw when you realize you're a man and don't need external validation

The problem is you desu

>tfw 28 yrs old and never had a gf
Never really had any female friends either
Some of us just weren't meant to make it

Don't worry male sexual value goes up as we get older, the inverse is true for women. It's tough but anything worth it is worth waiting for, until then forge your body and mind.

>tfw 27 years old and never had a girlfriend
Talking to people is easy and I have a lot of 'friends' but I don't connect to the vast majority of people I meet so finding real friends is hard, and I'm only average looking so I don't get female attention.

>Tfw gf's schedule is nearly incompatible with mine so I never do anything with her

That only matters for men that were already doing okay with women before.

>tfw had bitches when I was poor and fat but can't get women to commit now that I'm successful and fit

Pic related

Make them fear the opportunity of missing out. The pain of a loss is always felt greater then that of the success of a gain, use it as leverage.

>tfw 26 year old kissless virgin because weird autist with no friends ever

cant even "just be social bro go out and meet people" because the people i meet dislike me

stop chasing them off by trying to entrap them. women want an "alpha male playboy who doesn't care." when you realize how retarded that is start focusing on a passion&skill because sluts are transient anyway.

>doing so well in life that you scare women away with your success

Help pls

Will post results

Just tell her she's a nerd.

The Lorax's phone, it needs a new number, so give me your digits, for pizza and slumber

Dum frog

oh shit, this, just do it. now

>speaking of forests you should see my crotch

Tell her you want to get inside her barbaloot suit

i sent her this, and now we wait

I didn't even try to entrap her. I asked her if she wanted something serious. I told her that I'm fine with just some fwb shit if that's what she wanted, I just don't want to be mislead. At first she said she wanted something serious and then I got that text next morning. This isn't the first time I've had a bitch basically put me in the friend zone with benefits.

>Make them fear the opportunity of missing out.

How do I do this?

>69
Do it

>tfw no friends, gf, or money
At least I have muh gainz

Become a manipulative sociopath

The fuck is this fuckery

NEXT her

she's just looking for attention on Tinder and doesn't actually give up her phone number when asked

This.

dr seuss will help you swooce

This, she didn't think it was enough to give you her number time to move along

the fuck is this cringe shit, just say can you put your tree into her pot and next

this guy knows. I've had 1000+ Tinder matches and can confirm if a girl responds like this she's not actually interested

SHE IS USING YOU AS A SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT.

TELL HER "SORRY I'M NOT YOUR CLOWN' AND THEN UNMATCH HER

sick brag faggot

never actually ghosted someone like this even though the conversation was going

you lads are probably right

Talk in rhymes I can do, but be warned it's not free, you must come to my home, and have hot sex with me

>tfw women hate you

>TELL HER "SORRY I'M NOT YOUR CLOWN' AND THEN UNMATCH HER
dont say that, though, just tell her its her time to entertain you

>all these angry virgins

virgin here even i can tell she's using you as her court jester

you need to ghost her but make some sex rhyme joke like

women are more attracted to men they find funny

>tfw gf
>lifting since I met her
>go long distance, after living together a year
>she stops contacting me as much
>not as lovey in the sporadic calls & texts
>sees no problem, just working hard to move with me
>loyal and devoted, but I get anxiety over everything
>starting to get lots of attention from single girls in my circles
>torn between staying or leaving

kind of feel like I deserve more and shouldn't be waiting around another month or two because I know I'd slay. but all the problem might just be in my head.

she's amazing in all the right ways, but the magics fading with space and time.

You let her lead the interaction so her pussy dried up. Don’t blame your success on this failure.

>tfw GF
>Got with me when I was a neet druggy and skinny
>Have 3 inch flaccid cock, couldn't get it up when we first fucked around together and she thought that that was all there was
>She didn't care and stayed with me
>Eventually after lifting and quitting my drug habits, my cock worked again and she was surprised that it was 7 inches erect
>Put on 20lbs
>Got job, have money
>Started going to college again
Whoever said gfs are gains goblins are wrong. They need to get more supportive girlies. I got myself a qt who loved me when I was a skinny neet with a 3 inch nonworking cock, and she motivated me to improve myself to where I am today and she continues to motivate me. Stop chasing thots.

>tfw no even angry
being a loner is great desu

>Act like a clown for girl
>Perplexed when girl sees you as a clown

I wish I had advice for you my brother. If you really have a way to end up together, I hope she has the indescribable amazing connection with you that only very few people have. I hope she is yours if that's the girl you want to marry. If not, it may be time to move on, brother. I love you for your struggle. God help you.

>>go long distance, after living together a year

there is no such thing as a long distance relationship, why would you ever think that this could work

gains acquired.

That’s a sweet story. Happy for you man.