No

Why?

Please listen to him mods

You're not even my real dad!

*shits all over*

janny...

i'm the big boy around these woods.

Getting through it as we speak

It's already clean though, I clean it every morning.

How do I become my re disagreeable?

What is this meme? Is he actually motivational?

I have unironically been trying to clean my room for days but I keep getting distracted.

Yankee?

This guy is a reddit god

i'll clean my room once you post up a bench press that's actually respectable you fucking dyel

>225
>good

clean what, my dick?

very much so. more than any hyped living speaker, politician or celebrity. his stuff is incredibly relevant in the current me-me-me era of social-media-focused, lazy people.

just put "Jordan Peterson" on YouTube and pick a title/subject that catches your eye. every single lecture of his is filmed the entire semester, so people splice off some great stuff and put it on YouTube.

Bunch of autistic faggots thinking being told to sort yourself out is the key to making it. There's no sudden epiphany that's going to make you less of a faggots. The only reason you don't make it is because you're just shit.

same.

do you seriously believe that THAT is what people think? that it's that simple? if you do, you're an idiot.

It's better than 90-95% of men, especially those who don't autistically monitor workouts and weigh out their meals

I already did and my life has noticably improved.

Said the guy who doesn't understand the grug meme.

>people can't change
Why not just neck yourself now?

Is he the modern Socrates?