What did you eat today Veeky Forums? Pic is my first attempt at cooking somthing saw it on an old food thread

What did you eat today Veeky Forums? Pic is my first attempt at cooking somthing saw it on an old food thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1wjhJaAC4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breakfast
I’m bulking

Good, job, it does look old.

I don't have a picture, but today I stirfried three cloves of chopped garlic with 2/3 of a cup of frozen corn and 3/4 of a cup of green beans. I wanted to have a chicken breast as well, but I made all that I had for my family yesterday.
It was pretty okay, I let the garlic go too long and so it tasted like be burnt olive oil.
Oh, that and about a cup of peanut butter. I can't stop eating the stuff.

that looks good.

You didn't join the real and acvite Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.

Only quality contributors are welcome.
discord.gg/WfgghsW

What did you do to that egg. Does anyone on /fit knows how to cook? Spices dont add calories, geez.

For dinner I had a large chicken and broccoli with white rice and 4 sticks of teryaki chicken from my local chinese spot.
And two sips to drink them down.

I guess its my cheat meal.

chicken thigh, vinegar coleslaw with collard greens, red onions, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, squash and zucchini, and a bit of rice.

It was my first time ever actually trying to make a dish was trying to make these eggs

Those are green onions... you have green beans... come on lad

made some ground turkey and cabbage teriyaki stir fry mmmm

fuck, I want 15 lbs of chinese food and a gallon of gallon of grape juice, and to watch home improvement for 48 hours straight.

MORE MEAT

Your egg was burned, plain and simple. Your veggies were steamd when this were made on a frying pan.

Never put the egg on a cold pan, have the oil very hot. I usually have trouble cooking the white stuff close to the yellow one, use a wooden spoon to move it to either touch the pan or closer to the edge.

There is also the steam pot lid trick but I cant never recreate it consistenly.

Nice nice will keep in mind for future use

Had yogurt and oats for breakfast, and yesterday's chili for lunch. Gonna make kangaroo curry for dinner, because fuark those damn macros in kangaroo meat are insane.

Breakfast: 6 Eggs, 1/2 an avocado
Preworkout: Coffee, cream, coconut oil, butter
Lunch: 8oz beef
Snack: 6 slices of bacon
Dinner: 6 Eggs, 1/2 an Avocado

Enjoying these lean gains and libido boost. Fuck oatz.

lmao get a load of this retard with arterial failure and low energy

Lmfao this advice is the exact opposite of what you want to do. What you do is put room temp oil in a room temp non-stick pan, crack the eggs into it, then season. Don’t turn the burner on until you’ve fully prepped the eggs. Cover with a pan for a little while—a little bit after it starts to sizzle—then unlid unless you like steamed egg. Wait until it has some decent structural integrity but before the edges brown, then flip with a spatula. It doesn’t need much time flipped, maybe as little as 10-15 seconds, just to cook the little bit of white left untouched on top. Use spatula to remove eggs and put them on whatever; I like them in a sandwich. Perfectly cooked white and fluffy eggs with a little bit of runny yolk, unless you fuck it up by being a brainlet. Lather rinse repeat until you get it right.

I dont want my eggs to soak all the oil you dumbfuck. Thats why you never put stuff on cold oil, specially eggs.

haha gtfo

I recognize the joke and applaud you

Literally a myth my dude, but feel free to listen to the broscience equivalent of the kitchen if it makes you feel better.

Says the asperger who needs to flip his eggs.

>tfw I have the most beautiful eggs in existence, and people have no idea how to cook such a simple thing
i bet you faggots can't even muster the technical ability to produce a decent over easy egg, let alone a fucking omelet. Hell, I bet you whip your eggs with a fork!

How do you whip your eggs.

with a whisk, troglodyte. the foam that i can produce with my massive arms would put your plebeian noggin in a blur of envy, depression, and adoration.

>over easy eggs
An adult eating over easy is like a donkey eating figs my dude

Breakfast

> 4 eggs, 1 piece of wholemeal toast with sriracha sauce
> cup of tea

Lunch

> 3 crackers
> Can of tuna with mayo
> 1 tomato
> 4 slices of ham

>he doesn't sop his yolk with pumpernickel bread
it's almost like you don't want to make it at all, bro.

Chicken breast marinated in olive oil, garlic, chili pepper, onion powder, and salt. Black beans with grilled sweet peppers, onion powder, and garlic powder. Random veggie stir fry frozen veggies I bought in bulk from Meijer.

don't want to get up to take a picture, but i made chicken tikka masala with red and yellow bell peppers, and also some broccoli/cauliflower with indian spices and tomato sauce.
i'm not pajeet but i enjoy indian food.

You overcooked your eggs, unless you were going for a hard yolk. There's nothing wrong with a brown crispy edge to your egg.

Your chicken looks alright. Pound it flat, salt it, and let it sit for 30 minutes or so next time. Helps with moisture retention.

Your green beans look like shit, though.

Just had some porridge with some whey mixed in. Off to the gym in half an hour, will be having tuna and rice with two boiled eggs and some fish oil.

Just joined
>brb have to scroll for 8 minutes to find any useful info

>not brining

I'm starting to fine eating like a supper meal for breakfast helps a lot. More energy and I'm not as hungry during the day so the rest of my meals are light, especially at night.

My lad, you flipped the egg didn't you? To get fucking perfect eggs like your pic related:
>Have pan
>Put on medium heat with spray/oil and let warm
>Drop some eggos in there
>Should start to turn white
>Leave for 1 minute
>Put heat down to low and cover the pan with a lid
>Leave for 3 minutes (may vary by 60 seconds either way; check at 90 secs and 2 minutes the first time)
>Turn off heat when the desired eggeynes
>Don't fucking flip it; my parents used to walk by and "help" by flipping it, but there's no need if it's been covered
>Add spices and salts after it's been cooked; not during or it comes out weird
>Rock salt and ground pepper is best

I realize this might come off as condescending, but honestly, every man and his dick has their own way of cooking eggs and a lot of them are shit.

I'm a little wasted but I cooked up these lil fuckers. They came out a bit shit but a lot more in line with what you're after.

disgusting

Why?

Jesus Christ what is that abomination

Tasty though

Help me to not consume so much dairy, Veeky Forums. I dont wanna eat chicken all the time.

You're gonna die young, pal.

I refuse to believe anyone is actually stupid enough to buy into the memes and follow a diet like this.

I unironically cook my eggos in the microwave

Why would you do that? Using a pan is easy as fuck.

It's faster and idgaf about taste just want to scarf down calories

RIP that egg. How can anyone stomach an overcooked egg?

If you're making a scrambled egg, make it similar to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0

If you're frying an egg, do something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1wjhJaAC4Y

If you're afraid of salmonella, remember that about 30 people die from it in the USA each year. You're more likely to die from almost anything else.

gril cheez

Visited by my parents for the night, had cottage pie followed by apple crumble. Haven’t eaten a real home cooked meal in so long

100g of onion
2.3 cups of peas
4 cups of cauliflower
300g of tomatoes
40g of Parmesan
A few leaves of basil
A few cloves of roasted garlic
I love the feeling of being able to binge on a bunch of food at once. Only problem is how bloated I get afterwards.