Exercises for bigger calves?

Exercises for bigger calves?

ride your bike to and from work

calf raises, what u think?

Who's this guy??

Wear a weight clothing where ever you go, climb up stairs by bouncing up using the balls of your feet. Passive gains is how you get big calves.

work them out like any other muscle. My friend has tiny calves and I asked what he did and he said very high rep low weight...... unlike the rest of his body

Go heavy 6-12 rep

Amin Elkach

Thnx, is he using roids or taking a lot of time and shit?

This
On a side note is it better to do with BB or DBs?

Go hiking

Is it just me or do calves not look aesthetic? Obviously I want big calves instead of twig legs for proportions, but I've just never seen it as an attractive muscle.

Work them a lot. I have started doing then every workout at 5x10 and leave them burning.

Ballet

Big calves from the front are extremely aesthetic especially when you can get the wide calf sweep

Help how do I do calf raises (on the sit down machine) without aggravating my plantar fascitis (flat feet).
Should I be doing a different variation?
Shit sucks in the morning. I have to roll my feet before walking around.

Raptor squats

Backpacking. Or become fate for a few years.

Very high volume. At LEAST 3 sets of 12-15, 2 or 3 times a week.

Hit them at all angles too. By that I mean, do one set with your toes pointing forward, another with them pointing out, and a third pointing inward. Don't bounce when you're doing the raises either, keep it slow and controlled.

Don't keep out on squats of course, but also consider explosive movements like cleans and sprints. I saw huge growth in my calves when I started incorporating this stuff.

eliminate heel strike while walking and incorporate midfoot strike.

Also just do heavy calf raises 3x week

>flat feet
ask a doctor

John Meadows had good tips on his Youtube playlist on that.
Mountaindog1

Jump rope

How can I do heavy calf exercises at home? I want to throw in some calf work on my off days.