Not trying to debate whether he’s natural or not, but what the hell can i do to get a chest/stomach as THICK as thor...

not trying to debate whether he’s natural or not, but what the hell can i do to get a chest/stomach as THICK as thor? i’ve made good gains & bulk constantly, but i haven’t been able to get there. help boys

Heavy lifting heavy eating

deadlifts and squats /thread

He's not natty, he said it himself.

>that shirt

Eddie Hall is such an obnoxious cunt. Why can't Icelandic BULL Thor put him in his place with a 6 inch height advantage?

>not trying to debate whether he’s natural or not
>what the hell can i do to get a chest/stomach as THICK as thor?

squats, deadlifts, test, HGH and insulin

ah, i always thought it was folks here just arguing about it, i see. still, question stands.

HGH enlarges the midsection, start there

He can't put him in his place now since Hall's opting out of the Arnold and WSM. Can't beat a guy that doesn't compete.

can still break his records

>wins once
>retires what a little BITCH

how bros.......

>The hair

Don't forget this guy is like 28 years old and looks like a 45 year old dad.

it’s a little fitting if you ask me. if he still LOOKED like he’s in his 20’s i feel like it’d be a little weird.

Started riding the bike, that's how

Bone structure.

fug, he's not even 30? I legit thought he was over 40

>not trying to debate whether he’s natural or not
>what the hell can i do to get a chest/stomach as THICK as thor
be not natural

you will never look like him, you are not a giant roided up genetic freak

because he's plain stronger. probably the strongest man in history, except for maybe big Z. I mean by the time he won WSM Eddie probably had a 520kg DL in him, and also he basically strict pressed a push press world record like it was nothing. nordic cucks can't compete.

>Why can't Icelandic BULL Thor put him in his place with a 6 inch height advantage?
Because naturally Thor is a weak skinny lanklet , maybe even with marfan's or shit.