For the Veeky Forumsizens that get laid, which parts of your physique have you found girls are most allured by...

For the Veeky Forumsizens that get laid, which parts of your physique have you found girls are most allured by. Where do you find girls are feeling you up, staring at, and complimenting you on.

Honestly my butt is the only thing Ive gotten a specific comment on. It's always thought of as a feminin aesthetic but women love men's butts too.

Motivates me not to skip legs

My ex's chest was the best. Always nice to run up and jump hug to. After a session I would lay my head on his chest, talking with him. I miss him.

Hows about we help each other get over our exes

I'm married - wife mostly comments on my butt sometimes chest.
Its the brain gains that matter most in the long run, though.

Chest and arms only work out the rest of your bodybody for that zeus son demigod look

there are 4 core areas when railing a woman, in no particular order, that a woman will grab when getting pounded.

the booty, your upper back, your biceps, and your abs

arms, they aren't big or small but they are well defined and I guess just look nice.

What's your story?
Mine broke up with me on Janruary 30th, so it's not exactly long ago, the grieving process just hasn't finished yet...

Shoulders, chest, arms.

>ex gf always said she loved how big my shoulders looked when I walked away from her

>used to grip my biceps a lot during sex

>always rested her head on my chest whenever

She wasn't good for me long term, but I miss her.

Give it another week should be over it by then

Hope so. The last 3 weeks have been a rollercoaster of emotions. PMS kicks in this week too.

Beta orbited my high school crush for 5 years. In college we ended up getting really close since we were the only people we knew there. Ended up dating for 3 years. She broke up with me last July when I did an internship in Germany. I guess I'm mostly over the day to day sadness but I still miss her. Best friend I ever had even without the dating aspect.

Ex broke up with me on the 6th best to move on quickly and improve

>She wasn't good for me long term, but I miss her.

man aint this the truth

So sorry to hear. Be thankful you had the chance to get close after those high school years, especially with that luck of being the only two that know each other. Proud of you for pushing through the daily grieving process, losing someone like that (dating or no dating) is fucking terrible. Keep your head up.

They are the most vocal about pecs in my experience, obviously one overdeveloped muscle group (besides maybe shoulders) is just going to look funny though. Most end up feeling my entire upper body by the end of it, a couple felt up my ass after the fun.
I'm definitely not a slayer, basing this off only five girls at 21 so take this with a grain of salt.

biceps

motherfuck you most have narrow hips lol

>Its the brain gains that matter most in the long run, though.

This.

haha oh wow. a women getting dumped?
now i've seen it all

You know there's a massive, MASSIVE gap in equality when it comes to breakups? 90% are done so by women. So fuck off with your pity party because now you get to experience exactly how 90% of men live their lives.

adonis belt. the last few girls i've fucked told me it was the most attractive part of a guy and one kept touching and rubbing it while blowing me.

I agree. Can't do anything but make them wish they never broke up with you.

Brain gains. Being athletic helps but I could talk my way into sex very easily when I was single.

Wasn't dumped for anything crazy, he just was fighting his own demons.
Me experiencing what a 90% of what a male feels doesn't make me less valid. I hope you don't say this to other females, you do know that when we're vulnerable it's easier to talk to us, we're not as snobby then.

My dick. Pretty tall and lanky so not much in the physique to be complemeted, until I pull my Rogue 45lb flesh bar out and tell that bitch to squat. They fucking love it.

Must be nice. How big

I'm 6'3", dick is 7.5" x 5.5". If I had to guess on weight, I'd probably compare it to the weight of about one and a half Johnsonville Bratwursts?

Oh, lol. I thought you meant, like, big. I guess that's still a decent size but I figured you meant at least 8"x6". That 0.5" really makes a difference.

Still though, happy for you.

this, i was getting groped pretty hard at a party by a few girls. Also had my chest felt up when i was in the club even though its my weekest feature. My ex gf seemed to like my back the most.

>Where do you find girls are feeling you up, staring at, and complimenting you on
>Where do you find girls are feeling you up
>girls feeling you up
>girls

I might as well post it here since a thread would probably get deleted.
>friend tells me her friend wants to fuck me
>she's pretty uggo, she's not a landwhale but her body is just meh
>already rejected her once like a year ago because I thought I could do better
>still a virgin
>she knows I'm a virgin and wants to fugg anyways
>this is my opportunity to get laid but I feel like I'll regret it
What do I do lads? Do I wait for a decent looking girl or do I just fuck this sloot and get it over with? I'm not attracted to her at all and I don't want my first time to be shitty, but I don't know if I'll get another chance.

10/10 times they lean their head on my shoulder if theyre down to fuck and they cant say it in a public place

Zyzz is that you brah?

Are you a 15 year old boy by any chance? Virginity is imaginary and meaningless l. Just do what you want to do.

First time is gonna suck anyways do it. Stop thinking you're above girls if you're a virgin above 18 just get some experience

First times usually shit. Your decision in the end

Don't fuck what you don't want to fuck for the fuck of it.

This. Either thinking your first time should be special, or you need “experience,” are equally ridiculous. Do whatever you want.

19. However, I look like a 15 year old boy (or less) which is why I don't get laid. Babyface + manletism + small bone structure is a death sentence. I'm not even ugly just insanely underdeveloped.
Do first times really suck that bad? I mean there's having a shitty first time and there's fucking someone you don't want to fuck... Unless that's what you anons mean.
See this is what I think, but I don't think I'll get another chance like this. The girl just wants to fuck me, I did absolutely nothing.

dick, abs, v line from verbal comments

mentally i know they like chest, shoulders and arms most

That feel when when ive only had sex a handful of times and with a different girl each time so i never really learn how to have sex.
Its like im still a virgin

you mean social skills? women don’t care if you’re smart even a little bit

Take the pussy and just have fun with it because someday you will be a old man and all the women your age are all dried up plus yo pipe wont work.

Just saying first time ain't great due to no experience. Can't help ya on the not wanting to fuck her

I think you should but it really depends. If she's not attractive to the point you think you wont have a hardon maybe you shouldnt.
But if you think you can fuck her and eventually cum on her tits then why not.
Experience is good+maybe youll like her and do it occasionally.

my dick you dipshit

Go for milfs some of them dig the 9S look.

I want to break up with my girlfriend, what would be the best way to do that? Considering it's not for anything massive, I just don't want to be in a relationship anymore with anyone.

I've had my arse grabbed numerous times especially when at crowded bars. Girls will literally just give it a fucking squeeze and then scurry off giggling.

shoulders. chest. arms. abs. forearms. v-shape torso

Isn't that quite thin for the length?

My first time was pretty great. Awkward as shit, but great nonetheless.Took me like 4 hours to get off cause of death grip and masturbating too much, and she got off several times and told all of our coworkers that I'm a sex god. She showed a bunch of them pics of my dick, including the manager. Kinda embarrassing, but I'm well hung so could've been worse.

That sounds real

You don't have to believe me. It wasn't my proudest accomplishment. She was ~15 years older than me, and 6/10 tops.

I know the title is long but google this for the pdf and read it front to back
Awakening The Sacred Gate to Supreme Bliss:
Tantric G-Spot Orgasm & Female Ejaculation

chest abs arms, in that order.

just tell her straight, she will hate you, then try to get you back by pretending shes cool staying friends, then hate you again, then probably try and make you jealous.

Id recommend just cutting all ties after, it avoids a lot of bullshit

bait

>my height
>zero results

You poor short bastards

I got my first membership at a gym when i was 15, i've been working out on and off for several years now.
But my friends, THEY ONLY TALK ABOUT MY ASS REEE THEY CALL ME THICC.
Two of them once said i have wide ass shoulders though so im satisfied ngl.
They once told me "you have an ideal womens body, but instead of large tits you have large shoulders

Lmao this pencil dick thinks he's big

Men compliment my back and shoulders.
Women compliment my arms and ass. But I've always had a cute ass even before lifting.

My wallet.

I use tinder, despite me being lmao5'7"manlet I still run through qt3.14 Koreans and Russian chicks. Lifting helps, I'm at 1/2/3/4 for easy reps/sets. As long as youre fit/hairy/masculine getting women to fugg is easy.

It gets so boring after awhile and nothing will fill the void like eating a gun will.

Don't do it.

Absolutely.

Don't skip squats, my GF cannot stop squeezing my ass during sex. I also catch her looking.

Location?

Biceps, pecs and glutes

My 8x6 cock

Yeah sorry, I'm in the US Army, stationed near seoul. My biggest gripe is that I must go back to the US soon and looking through tinder and seeing 9 out of 10 people are westernized land whales is more depressing

Not all that Veeky Forums, probably builtfat mode at this state. But usually in general my gf will make comments about my ass or arms.

Definitely glutes, upper back, arms.

Surprisingly most women I bang comment on my quads/thighs so don't skip leg day ever. You shouldn't really be skipping legs unless you're doing some dumbass brosplit

>dad bod
than god for new standards of beauty

Probably best to skip this one

>be in class
>all the stacies stick to the chads
>stacies ride chad cock
>depression continues
fucking chads.

>tfw iktfb

I'm sorry you have to experience it, but it raised my standards. Started looking for ambitious, resilient, and driven women.

>unsolicited advice
Go to SFAS. It's a game changer to compete on the same level some of these guys.

>She wasn't good for me long term, but I miss her.
I'm on the same boat right now, it hurts a lot since I really care for her but there is no real future between us.

Holy shit are you in my head? I am going to SFAS when I leave here in April and I have chilled out with a good woman with her own job and ambitions. She has a sex drive like mine but sometimes can't keep up.

Seriously though just need to work on my running and then I'm going to SFAS. I live for suffering and regular army isn't cutting it for me

benis

Arms/chest and ass are what I always get complements on. When I first got abs I got laid at a party and the girl kept running her hands up and down them the entire time lol. As I got older, the women tended to care less about those and more about arms/chest and ass for some reason. GF loves my ass and always smacks/grabs it.

My wallet

I'm 5'10, also at 1/2/3/4 for reps yet still no chicks

Get mired a lot though

You'll regret it..

Shoulders, gf likes them

If you lift that and get mired a lot then you aren't applying yourself crazy ass. You have the hardest part down which is the look and hard work, just make friends with chicks, don't act like you want to have sex with them.

It seems like when you don't look for something it finds you easier

Nipples, I'd like to lie and just say chest, but it's definitely my nipples.

Probably chest and delts desu. Chicks used to love just laying on my chest during our pillow talks. It's great.

It's 50/50 in breakups and 80/20 in divorce you mongoloid incel

Ass and back. Wife absolutely gropes up and claws my back. Having a wide thick back helps a lot lads do your deadlifts and pullups

Are you me?

Not Chad, but I've fucked many 7 and 8/10's in my time. Most seem to grab my ass, my calves and feel my forearms.

100% serious
i get the most compliments from girls i had sex with for my dick. the didn't care for the rest of my body or my personality, they just wanted to stay with my dick.

Same here. My first time was with a girl 7 years older than me and I needed 5 hours to cum. It's great to do it with someone that knows you're a virgin and knows how to do it properly or at least take it slow.

>Woman gets dumped
>Better post some statistics that are clearly fake

C'mon dude. She's being cool, leave the red pill stuff at the door.

Can confirm the first 3. Cannot confirm the abs.

>Tfw bulking so noabz

For girls Im not with: legs and arms.

For girls I was casually with: shoulders, chest, butt

For longer term girls: butt, thighs, biceps

From my exp with my gf:

Ass (Legs)
Chest
Shoulders

Im kind of a skeleton still, but when I'm in the club girls tend to put their hand on my abs. Probably because there isn't a lot more to choose from lol

Yeah, arms and shoulders seem to be their favorites. I go to my favorite bar on Wednesdays and always get groped by 1-2 milfs, they always go for the arms.