What's wrong with cereal for breakfast?

What's wrong with cereal for breakfast?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Burning_Faith
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fundamentals_of_Human_Nutrition/Chloride
independent.co.uk/news/science/new-insights-into-the-mystery-of-autism-could-it-be-caused-at-birth-by-salt-in-the-nerves-9112720.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662306/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Process fortified muh sugar baby food. You're not even trying to eat fiber cereal.

>weed
>cigarettes
>cartoons
>sugar cereal
>stupid ass bamboo privacy balcony view blockers
$20 this is a numale american

Nothing is wrong with animations m8 but rick and morty is dan harmon's sjw muh family life bullshit.

Its not food, its candy. Literally just refined sugar. Would you eat chocolate and call it a well-balanced breakfast?

Breakfast should have healthy fats + fiber + protein

Yeah im pretty sure this was MADE to trigger chins

I remember someone linked the reddit account of the faggot who lives this life. He posts gay ass shit like this daily on r/weed or whatever it is.

>implying there is anything wrong with Dan Harmon

>fruit loops
>milk
>weed xd
>rick and morty
>cigerettes

This picture just boosted my estrogen. Thanks OP.

reddit.com/user/Burning_Faith

are you shitting me?

fucking called it

MAXIMUM

S O Y
O
Y

DUDE

WEED

Soyboy gets more pussy than all the lift bros here

LMAO

>Estrogen and soy.
That is literally the definition of soy boys.

i just realized Veeky Forums-/pol/ got this wrong, its not that they’re just lesser males making the “don’t kill me chad” face, they’re actively trying to convey excitement, like a child would for their parents

Theyre the biggest beta orbiters lol. They pick up the weed whores they orbited after the their drug dealer knocks her up.

DUDE XDDDD LE GREEN HERB BETTER POST IT ON LEDDIT XDDDD

Jesus Christ.

These disgusting soy boys need to be wiped

lmfaooooo

I bet he's subscribed to at least 1 loot crate.

a brief gestalt from /pol/

There is literally nothing wrong with bong rips after a good session at the gym.

the response

>low tier weed smelling pussy

I'm an idealist
I aim for the ideal body
I aim for the ideal wife

I lift for the glory of the Savior
Not for pussy

>poisoning your brain and body after exerting a lot of effort to improve it
>there is nothing wrong with this

based

another one

Its kind of sad that a good morning is weed and sugary ceral.

Im not much better though.

He's a pathetic human being who probably has no friends to go out an get a bite with.

>all these depressed cucks jealous at a man enjoying his life

lmao

I have no friends, will I get friends when I lose weight?

my fucking god that post history. Dude seems to have qt gf tho.

> jealous of something he probably does everyday and lied that he doesnt. Just wanted attention and lroud of his hyper consumer life

I work full time, school full time, gym an hour a day. I still manage to waste fucking time doing stupid shit.

Join a local club you sperg

Cereal at any time is bad. That one bowl there probably has more than your daily rdi of sugar.

>poisoning your brain and body
What? You're responding to my post as if I said I drink alcohol after lifting

Cannabis is a poison as are all drugs.

Stop being angry at other people

THC is a chemical just like the endorphins that help you enjoy lifting. stop being such a naive sensationalist.

I knew his gf was going to be an exwhore
OH NO NO NONONO

>medicine is poison

The pic was originally posted to r/rickandmorty
what do you think?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A DESPERATE FAGGOT

holy shit, the state of the soy

i think rick and morty is a funny show whats wrong with it?

>Cannabis is a poison as are all drugs.
not even the guy you are replying to but you posted this yet likely eat processed red meats or caffeinated beverages, which are poisons as well according to your logic

REDDIT BAD. REDDIT LIKE RICK AND MORETY. RICK AND MORTY BAD.

>eat processed red meats
nope
>caffeinated beverages
and nope
Medicine is different than mind altering chemicals.
Chlorine is just a chemical too. Why don't you go drink some and report back with your results?

Uh.. it literally is... why do you think you're not supposed to down a gallon of cough syrup every day???

I was actually interested in someone saying why the cereal is not the best. I mean obviously processed sugar but it does contain a decent amount of vitamins and stuff lol.

I'm pretty Veeky Forums been lifting for 4 years and I look pretty good and even I enjoy a good bowl of fruit loops or mini-wheats like once a week or smth.

It's a cartoon for kids.

Imagine being so pathetic you brag about watching cartoons and eating fast food on the internet MULTIPLE TIMES

420 blaze it XD

>Chlorine is a chemical related to brain chemistry

>whore consuming drugs
Good luck with healthy children lmao

OOOOHHH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHA

1 cup of milk with .75 cups of cereal:
9g protein
9g fat
37g carbs
3g fiber
25g sugar

Pretty shitty macros and it'll spike your insulin first thing in the morning.

I don't know what I hate worse, stoners or fat people.

Nothing, also that looks pretty chill not going to lie

What type of person has emotions for somebody before they ask them out?

>Le basic nihilism and cynicism makes me smart
>Lol marti, schools are for stupid people
>haha I'm so much smarter than everyone else, I relate to Ricky!

It's really just a cover for being a sad sack of shit who never tries

>trying to make someone else look like a brainlet but instead you make yourself look like a brainlet
en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fundamentals_of_Human_Nutrition/Chloride

the weed isn't an issue for the kids, the issue is the people who do weed already have weak genetics and lead awful lifestyles. tons of people I went to school with are healthy as fuck but smoke all the time, it all depends on your genes. Chad can smoke and its not a big deal because his brain works and he doesn't do it all day, his body can flush out the thc quickly and make most efficient use of it.

It is nutritionally void

>I'm so mixed right now
American af

>cant withstand life without mind altering chemicals
>has the ability to raise strong, self sufficient kids
pick one

No one is supposed to look up to Rick, he just makes the funny hahas and is the straight man's straight man,

Guys who befriend girls they find attractive and too pussy to say anything thatll make it sexual or romantic.

I wish my dad would have instilled in me i was being a faggot when i did this as a teenager.

what the fuck have the soyboys done to Yorkshire tea?

there are people, who are extremely high functioning adults, who drink

Those little bighead figurines trigger me so bad. Whenever i see em i cant think of anything but soy

You're right, but so many posts on the rick and morty subreddit are from people saying how much they relate to rick and look up to him

who drink multiple drinks a night every single night without fail. a large number of upper middle class and upper class families do this

>low in fiber
>high in sugar

If you're bulking on gear, maybe fine

If not, wtf is wrong with you

It's not bad on its own, the issue is the largest (or most outspoken) demographic who like it. When R&M comes along with all the other things pictured so often, so consistently, across so many different people who all share so many other overt traits, it's more than coincidence. It's almost become a uniform for the SJW "nu-male", just as the "unnatural-colored boy haircut, thick-frame/cateye glasses, and bright red lipstick" combo has become the uniform of the SJW nu-female. It's pathetic, especially how both groups pride themselves on their "intellectualism", and how different and unique they think they are. It's kind of obnoxious, and it's the face of the next generation of men and women. Our progeny, or otherwise, those who will lead our progeny.

So you're saying the current generation of young adults is a strong one?

kek

>The blood pH drops, and the kidneys excrete more acid in the urine in an attempt to compensate (Lewis, 2015). Another mechanism that the body stimulates in order to combat the rising acidity of the blood is the regulation of breathing: the brain tells the body to breathe deeper and faster in order to increase carbon dioxide exhalation
Literally the only time the brain is mentioned in that page you linked.

So what are you implying?
That medicine is not poison or that weed should be considered medicine?
Jesus christ the brainlet meme really isnt a meme after all

Yeah, but kids(especially young dudes) rarely listen to their parents and your dad knows that. He knew it would have been better for you to figure it out the hard way like he and all his fathers.

To piggyback on this. Many in the current generation of young adults (15-35ish) are so adrift and without parental guidance that they have latched onto a Canadian professor who seems like a bit of a new-agey Christian wingnut for life advice as basic as "clean your room".

Maybe you should try googling instead of ctrl+fing
independent.co.uk/news/science/new-insights-into-the-mystery-of-autism-could-it-be-caused-at-birth-by-salt-in-the-nerves-9112720.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662306/
etc

>Medicine is different than mind altering chemicals
Whats ketamine? What's morphine? What's nitrous?

Drugs.

Marijuanas.

Just
Say
No

I hate jordon Peterson with a passion. He's making bank off of OTHERS ideas and just regurgitating them to you people.

You just described a teacher
>Jordan Peterson is a professor
Did you think this all the way though?

His stuff is basic but that's my point. The drug addled baby boomers of the 60s and 70s raised a bunch of spoiled Gen Xers who are raising a bunch of even worse millennials. All of whom are/were on different drugs due to being unable to COPE with reality.

Children are unable to function in society without self destructing and that starts with the shitty parents.

Yes I understand that, except he's a PSYCHOLOGIST. He has no business actually being in the philosophy game if he can't think of his own interpretations of things. He just talks about a Frankenstein's monster made up of Nietzsche, Heidegger, and Hegel with a little Jung to bring out its eyes.

>chad
Nice deflection you braindead retard. The fetus in he will receive the chems through umbilical and make it retarded

Honestly why is that a reason to hate him?

can't a woman with (genital) herpes pass it onto her children?

Oh yeah and some Kermit the Canadian is going be the one that makes you grow up. That's not how maturity works in the long run. You need to find your own way, not live by some crusty old faggot's rule book.

He's just a youtuber to farm pateron shekels lmao

So what? What's wrong with using the foundations of knowledge that were built by people that came before us? He's probably turned quite a few people over to Jung and other influences of his just by being out there and speaking. There are plenty of reasons to dislike Peterstein but this is a stupid one. He's doing more than you are to enlighten people and bring common sense back to mainstream discussion.

I'm speaking of ignorance, and I know there is more to philosophy than people think, but like any other humanities, you can just become a pretty well versed source just by having a passion for it and reading a lot about it.