Fitness clothing brands

What fitness clothing brands do you anons wear?

I like gymshark, alphalete, asrv, ftns life, and live fit

nike

New balance

Shorts and a t-shirt.
IF you care about gym clothing brands you are a gay homosexual.

Don't care for the most part. Though I've got some old (2012ish, I think) underarmor compression shirts and shorts that seem to be interwoven with adamantium.

adidas, puma, reebok, nike, timberland and the occasional tommy hilfiger shirt

I just wear some h&m shirts that have become too worn out for daily life. Additionally some free promo shirts

I ironically buy a gym tank from whatever company I have a membership from and then wear old basketball shorts because I hate jocks and gym niggers

>usually wear adidas track pants
>puma suede shoes
>t-shirt with a picture of snowmen on it that my mom gave me for Christmas.

Am I living the Veeky Forums life, lads?

i have some loose fit underarmour from high school that i still use regularly.

that's like 2003

i have a ton of adidas shorts left over from college lacrosse, so i wear those. i haven't gotten new workout shorts in forever. closest it got was some mma/grappling board shorts since those are built very differently.

>paying a company to be a walking advertisement for that company
What's next paying a company to put a microphone in your house?

I wear an old t-shirt and a pair of pants I bought at Ross. Why would you care what you wear to the gym no one is looking at you.
The hottest bitch at my gym wears the same thing every day and I know when i see that light blue fluro top she has arrived.

i literally just wear activewear from Kmart

Old t-shirts, any shorts/sweat pants, converse. Wife beater occasionally

I wear short shorts from the 80’s and just any t-shirt

this minus the shorts

Why does every twink youtube fitnesser wear gymshark cloths. It's such a faggy phenomenon. I'd kinda would want to fight people irl who would wear that shit in my gym(which would most likely be some dyel teen with a low bf thinking that makes im big).

>Adidas has the best quality of the big brands in my experience.
>Nike is right behind them
>Reebok and some Champion is pretty good too, but I only buy what I know, or can see in person, because they have a lot of junk
>Haynes tagless crew t shirts are like $5 at Target and fucking boss work out shirts
>Started buying marino wool blend socks and they are comfy AF (went with people's socks on Amazon)
>Under Armor is bottom tier garbage, and I'm sad that their shit has gone so far downhill. I loved them like a decade ago when they had stuff better than Nike.

>wearing fitness shit

Just a wear a t-shirt/tank and shorts, you cringy fuck.

I'm not a fucking tool.

>adidas for shorts, lifting shoes
>dirt cheap tshirts from decathlon because it does the job
>got a few shorts from barbell apparel, nice quality but still overpriced
>le coq sportif trainers when lifting shoes are not needed

>needing to wear specific gym wear to make it look like you lift

>not working out naked in your homegym
you don't know what you're missing out on brehs

Those free XXXL t-shirts they give at sport events, whatever sweatpants is clean and dry and the whatever shoes were the cheapest when I bought them.

"What fitness clothing brands do you anons wear?"

What if i need a microphone?

ausfag. I just go to Kmart and grab whatever gym shirts, a couple pairs of shorts and maybe a pair of joggers.
depending in the season I get 4days worth of gym clothes for $30.

>inb4 buying 4 outfits for the gym
I ain't doing laundry every day so I need extras

random pants with an afc ajax shirt

Why is he curl 30lb dumbbells his biceps are way bigger than mine and I curl 40s wtf is happening

I'm not a thot so who cares

i wear a shirt with /heem/ printed on it

wtf

what the f source now pls, this is amazing

>gymshark, alphalete, asrv, ftns life, and live fit
kys

Lulu Lemon bitches love a guy who rocks lulu Lemon and a good pair of joggers.

None because I'm not a faggot.
Seriously every time there's a faggot on youtube with fitness related brand clothing wearing baseball caps I automatically assume they take dick up their ass.

Gym culture is cringe as shit.

none
I buy sweatpants and F U N C T I O N A L t-shirts made in my country to support our dwindling textile industry and the workers

the cheapest shit I can find, currently hanes and champion

>Not wearing juicy velour track pants

This
>he still buys branded clothing

>Not wearing Ötömix
It's like you're not even trying to become golden era-bodybuilder

I use regular plain tshirts because I'm not a huge faggot

Lululemon is good shit. Lifetime warranty on all their shit (you get a cash value credit to replace if it breaks down) and it's comfortable. Plus chicks dig big dudes who shop at feminine stores.

I only lift in hammer pants and cotton mesh tank tops.

hide of the nemean lion

Got 5 UA T-shirts in grey. They work fine for me. Else: Basketball-shorts and old Puma sport shoes.

>what is amazon alexa or google home

Alphalete and Nike.

I gotta say this.. I purchased abuncha Alphalete stuff on sale.. and it's really well made. Strong stuff. But I wouldn't pay full price.

Generally just Champion because their shit is cheap and comfortable (discomfort from weird linings and shit is the only reason I don't go cheaper).
I'm not buying it to look nice in, I'm buying it to abuse, so spending money on flash/fashion would defeat the whole purpose of owning fitness-specific apparel.

>gay homosexual

As a matter of fact, I AM a gay homosexual! I love me some of the vag!

T-shirt, sweatshirt, and sweatpants here.

You've made it, brah.

Nike and under armour plus some assorted other shit

oh my god why

Adidas, Nike and Converse

I don't wear brands for the brand, I wear them because they're cheap and/or fit the job. Most of my shirts are ratty old t-shirts that are 10+ years old with tears in the shoulders from over-use.

got some lulu for christmas this year. the best workout attire in the game. overpriced but very comfortable