Daily reminder to drink more water

Daily reminder to drink more water

Specially if you intend on drinking alcohol this evening-edition

Other urls found in this thread:

health.com/health/gallery/0,,20739512,00.html#it-makes-drinking-more-dangerous-0
mysportscience.com/single-post/2016/10/17/Hydrating-properties-of-various-drinks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for reminding me, buddeh

thx buddeh

Is tea alright buddeh?

it's bretty good. don't overdo it with the sugar if any, and you can have a bit of milk if you want.
Honey > sugar, but I have to admit that I take all of those things in my tea when I'm sick.
Tea+sauna got me through a bad sore throat this winter

cheers guys

Already on it boss

i never understood people who drink that shit. Do you get some gratification from drinking dirty hot water like some cavemen trying to purify shitwater by boiling from the nearest waterpuddle covered in leaves?

is it all about the sugar jew? never put that shit anywhere so could be the reason for me.

just had a sip of ice cold water buddeh

I enjoy it quite a bit. I don't like coffee, so my caffeine comes from sips and tea. Theanine is nice too. My great-grandma got me hooked on Earl Grey and green tea when I was young, so maybe it's an acquired taste. Literally billions of people disagree with you, so maybe you should get some culture breh.

Having alcohol tomorrow, I’ll try to remember. Thanks buddeh

Love that earl gray mate, I approve. Sips aren't that good for you though

Godspeed

>caffeine from tea
thats just sad. That shit is the only thing i don't want to drink coffee.

still don't get it. Do you put sugar in it? Or what about do you also drink watered down juice? That shit tastes the same to me, just cold.

Tea has like 30% of the caffeine coffee does. I don't add sugar. Sometimes a splash of cream.

I drink some weird low-carb sips. It's basically caffeine+ginseng+guarana+B vits in sparkling water. Shit's called Hi-Ball, and it's based af

Well i guess you are okay in my book then. If you just like the taste of the thing itself who am i to say you don't. I can respect that.

What about sparkiling water? I drink that shit all the time and it has nothing but a little sodium

If it's all you drink then it might fuck your teeth.

I see. Sips just usually have loads of artificial flavoring that is hell for your body to digest. But if you know your shit I'm not going to argue.

I've also read that it can ease stress which is a very good thing these days

I just hate the taste of carbonated water, I don't really know what's in it. But if it has the same acids that make other soda bubble it's shit for your teeth indeed.

If you're talking about San Pellegrino or Perrier, those have ph's of 6 or around there. They are listed at 7ish, semi-amateur tests done on them get around 5.8 or so, but that just because of the weirdness of the carbonation

Anyways, even with the 5.8, that shit wont hurt your teeth. Feel free to drink it as much as you'd like. The only negative may be stomach or esophagus issues

The stress reduction from tea is from theanine and change in body temp. Not sure exactly how theanine works, but hot fluids quickly raise the body's temperature, and the body associates the following cooldown with nightfall.

Im wondering if /sipbois/ will all have the livers of alcoholics in a few years.

indeed, many benefits

yeah, many reasons to not sip
health.com/health/gallery/0,,20739512,00.html#it-makes-drinking-more-dangerous-0

>acids that make soda bubble.
chuckled a bit. It's not that bad. The bubbling comes from dissolved carbon dioxide (same stuff we breath out) but can react with water creating carbon acid. If your soda has no bubbles in it it probably has lower ph than one with lot's of bubbles. That is the stuff thats bad for ur teeth and the taste actually, but its not that bad really. Even apple juice has probably lower ph than that. (lower means worse for your teeth :D)

okay

Reminder that Milk is ~85% water, so it counts towards your daily goals

oh, you're here today as well

It also has sodium, potassium, calcium and zinc for electrolyte replacement

It's almost like a mammal could get everything it needs from milk

more like a baby

>look mom I posted that picture again.

How about you did 10seconds of research instead of spammy shitty wojacks.

user I have some bad news... you're the brainlet
>assuming you're not baiting

>implying milk does not hydrate better than water
All these brainlets
mysportscience.com/single-post/2016/10/17/Hydrating-properties-of-various-drinks

MYKU BISPEE I LUHHH YOU MAAAN

> cola hydrates better than water
> beer hydrates almost as good as water

>someone actually saves these shitty memes to post instead of disputing facts

You might honestly be the saddest poster on here

>my body is 75% water why would i need to drink more

Finn detected

If you actually believe that graph I don't think there's any point in even responding to you. I'm also not the only one you responded to there mate :^)

close

>implying there isn't 3 separate people who have called you out
>posts another image instead of arguing facts

reminder that saltwater is 98% water and it doesn't dehydrate you at all.

reminder that your piss is 95% water, so it counts towards your daily goals.

reminder that chad's cum is ~85% water, so it counts towards your daily goals.

Reminder that poop is ~25% water, so it counts towards your daily goals

>Reminder that air is ~15% water, so it counts towards your daily goals

>mfw the level of butthurt in this thread.
>mfw browser addon that shows repeat posters

Teafag here, is adding a splash of lemon juice alright or am I straying from the path?
No milk.

>Reminder that matter is energy and heat is also energy and water is matter so walking across sahara without water counts towards your daily goals

sure, I think it's funny that some other bro came in here to back me up though. I personally know it's at least two dudes.

a splash is alright, but there's some sugar fruit juices as well. Don't overdo it is all. If it gets you drinking more water total, go for it.

I'm using the lemon juice in lieu of actual sugar, because I felt like it'd be better.
Might buy some honey and see how that is, never tried it in tea.

I'm an an alcohol so green tea for me

It gives the tea a slightly different taste, worth a try. If one is to believe the environment activists, we might not have honey in a few years so do it while you can

it's funny because pics are actual Veeky Forums posters apparently.