Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/fit/1519374445227.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you put marmelade on your eggs or do they look even shittier than I think

What the fuck is it about diets in particular that make people feel superior out of all things? It's not just vegans either.

ahahahah wow fucking epic pic bro

pls go on college campuses and record urself triggering sjws

i.4cdn.org/fit/1519374445227.webm

Finfag

>did you put marmelade on your eggs or do they look even shittier than I think
soft-boiled u fag, learn how to cook

>soft boiled
>fried egg
hmmm.

>redpill
>vegan

Pick one

holy fuck your eggs look like plastic

It's vegan eggs

>Veganism is the redpill
I picked one.
Veganism is better for the animals and the environment, and can provide you with the exact same nutrition as an omnivore diet at the same cost and effort.
There is literally no reason to not be vegan and there are a couple strong reasons to be one.
Your only "reason" to not be vegan is habit and societal pressure, i.e. you're a beta.

You have been redpilled.

I guess the real question is, are you more of a beta for conforming to societal norms, or are you more of an autist for ignoring them?
It's pretty unhealthy to hold your shit in for a long time, so are you really going to cave to societal pressure and wait to find a bathroom? Clearly you should shit in the street because real men don't care what society thinks of them.
P.S. animals are gay and I'm glad they're dying to sustain me, ring me when you get a complete amino acid profile, fruitcake.

If you feel like doing it, do it. Why the fuck would you care what people think on what you want to do and why the fuck should you care what other people do as long as it doesn't affect you?

>vegan
>mentions environment to sound scientific
>disregards teeth, and humans being classified as animals

He meant over easy don’t bully him he’s probs 16

its pretty retarded to go back millions of years to being an inefficient pre-meat eating human just to feel falsely superior to people but do whatever. just don't force other people into it.

Veganism is great. people not eating meat, stopping animal harm and saving the planet etc. etc.

I love Tesla and electric cars too, especially after living in Beijing.

I think it's great that you are saving the planet, so I can enjoy my steak, and yours too. My 8.2l 1971 Cadillac needs all the gasoline available too. It's not the cleanest engine either.

Cheers cucks!

>posts bait image to cause further controversy

how do I make eggs properly and make them edible please help

Well, first of all, theres a difference between plant based diet and veganism. The first one is about health, the second one about ethics and environment. If Im not mistaken, Alphadestiny follows a plant based diet, hes not a vegan.
That being said, I personally consider myself vegan (even though I strongly dissociate with some vegans, specifically those that attack every meat eater because of their diet, which imo only harms the cause since they're are the reason many people hate and make fun of vegans). Im vegan simply because I think no animals has to suffer its only and entire life only for me to eat it or eat its product, when there are countless other options (its 2018, there are veganized version of pretty much everything);
Health-wise, I dont think anyone can disagree with the fact that its an healthier diet, when balanced of course.
Lastly, I saw no difference in strength and gains since making the switch roughly an year ago

>hurrrr animals are sentient beings bro
Having a nervous system isn't the same as being sentient.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
Look at this Zebra. Giga-sentient to the point it bites its own intestines off.

>ethically they are right
Not really. Based on what, exactly? Because muh feels? Because you watched some PETA propaganda? This is always the stupidest shit. Then Alex even proceeds to say "objectively..." whereas nothing about what he says is objective kek.

I like Alex, but watching his brainlet self trying to talk about ethics, morality, etc. it's cringe.

Le ebin troll Xdddd!!!11!!!!!1

nearin 30
>don't think I'll make it bros

False analogy, "fruitcake".
There ARE reasons to go vegan, which I provided. There are no reasons to not be vegan. This is not the case with shitting on the streets.
PS
>Complete amino acid profile
Put in "peas" in cronometer.

Here:
HEALTH:
youtu.be/hJAKWQ6dDpQ
ENVIRONMENT:
dailymotion.com/video/x2zuhks
ETHICS:
youtu.be/BrlBSuuy50Y

>why they act so superior
>why to act so superior
>why they ac so superior
>why dey ack ber dan everyone
>why vegans think day superior
>why vegans always act like they better than everyone

eat veggies, whey and eggs and get big, meat aint needed

Just uploaded his shit book to the internet am i a douchebag?

Their diets become part of their ego in stupids levels.

>muh teefus
this argument is as retarded coming from carnivores as it is coming from vegans

>eating bread