What's the fastest way to fix my shitty posture?

What's the fastest way to fix my shitty posture?

Dumbell rows
Diddlys&squats
Sleep only on back
Sit straight and in a correct form on chairs
When sitting stand up every 30 min and do back excercises
Practice yoga

Always wear a heavy backpack for posture gains. You will be standing straight, everybody thinks you are ready for everything, because your backpack is so huge. And the second best point is that you are ready for everything. Put some soap and books in there and go out to fix your posture.

I am walking with a huge backpack through my city and even some qts ask me why i am wearng such a huge backpack. They were mirin af, because i am so strong. They couldn't even lift my heavy backpack. Even my number was in there, so i gave them my number and yeah. They didn't call me, but maybe some other qts will come to me and talk about my huge backpack and great posture

lol i was thinking of buying myself a weighted vest and ankle weights, go full goku.
but i guess I dont care that much to be so autistic, i just do regular training instead

Do these actually exist and work? I would unironically do this, I'm not active right now though.

If you call this autistic I cant help you.

The weights at the ankles are shit and dont help you.
If you were two backpacks like pic related you will have a great posture and people are looking up to you. Always prepared, girls love this.
Furthermore it looks like you are a really adventures guy

Mirin'
Is that a 120 litre backpack? Do you wear fanny packs too?

Stand next to a qt girl thats slightly taller than you...

Jokes aside
proper form deadlifts and squats have really helped my slouching
Mom use to call me a turtle cause it was so bad.

rows help too

thank you.
Now I act like you were a girl on the street and approached me this way.

Yeah little girl this a huge backpack. There is everything in it, you ever wished for (funny and cool smiley, otherwise this would sound totally strange)
No i don't were fanny packs, but if you want I could show you my funny pack (smiley)
That was a joke, but I really don't were fanny packs. Have a nice day.

I asked so many questions so I think she would answer to some, so the talk goes on.

your shoulders are probably rounded/forward so fix em and everything else will fall into place

Superman hold, 3 x F every day

constantly correct your posture. Every day, when you walk when you sit. Straighten your back,roll back your shoulders,pump out your chestsuck in your abs and maintain a very light flex in your core.
Imagine theres an imaginary string beign pulled from the top of your head.
For rounded shulders, or other particular issues,look at athleanx and or visit a doctor

It's scary how much that image looks like me. I'm not just talking about the posture. The neck, the overall physique, the hair, the face, everything. Gives me chills.

find out what your weak points and tight points are, google how to strengthen and fix them.

Read the first chapter of Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules for Life.

Sleep on your back without a pillow

depends on the posture problem. these cover a broad range/95% of problems. do these every day multiple times a day, and stay hydrated

Superman's
dead hangs
weighted shrugs
hamstring stretch
lat stretch
trap stretch
barbell rows
pec minor stretch
fixed my posture in less than a month, and I had 12 hr days sitting in shitty chairs with shitty posture

This. But tuck your chin in. If you can't then use a flatter pillow to start off and work your way towards no pillow.

close grip sumo like the chinks do

kek, reading the name of the chapter is sufficient m8

just be aware of how you're standing and adjust, eventually you will have proper posture naturally