Just found out my ex got a DUI

>just found out my ex got a DUI
>she also refused to submit to a breathalyzer
>her license is suspended for 6 months
>it's a week before her birthday
Who's ready to hit some PRs?

Lmao, sounds like your ex triggered you hard, OP.

My ex who fucked me over financially messaged me the other day, on instagram, with her dogs account cause I’ve blocked all her social media, telling me she’s sorry and wants to sit down and have some closure. Feels good manc

Not even mad. I broke up with her because she was a shitty gf who was depressed and drank all the time. She used to warn people about DUI checkpoints which makes me laugh even harder.

Nothing like the satisfaction of those you dislike failing at life.

> gf breaks up out of the blue sky
> find out, she was planing that for weeks
> "let's stay friends" - "ok :-)"
> has new bf
> he is a dyel, ugly manlet, but "is more sensitive"
> new bf does everything for her !!!!
> for two months
> then, starts treat her like shit as time progresses
> tells her, they are not a couple yet
> he hangs out with buddys at new year and valentinsday
> she has super hard time explaining the shit to her friends
> feels more and more deluded
> calls me up to see me for a chat, seems to enjoy body contact

I think she realized her mistake. The question is, when should I tell her, that I have already found better looking gf :-)

>DUI
>Refusing tests

ONLY 6 MONTHS ? In Europe the permit gets cancelled and after a year you have to take a test to get your license back.

>On her dogs account

What has the world come to ..

>call up the ex
>meet her somewhere in public for lunch
>ask her if she wants to come over
>let it hang in the air a bit so she gets ideas
>tell her you need someone to watch the house while you and your gf go out of town
>turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away

KEK

Don’t.
Let her continue trying to worm her way back in and keep bringing up how she’s going with this new “sensitive lad” and recalling how decent a boyfriend you were, then add “yeah my new gf agrees with me”

fuck, this shitty board is just filled with children and sociopaths. why not just give up the contact entirely if you don't even respect her? why do most people have to be betas and stay "friends" with their ex girlfriends if they have to be all passive aggressive about it? be a fucking man and break up the contact you little pathetic shit. if you actually think you have something to prove, you have already lost the fight

What happened to the nigger?

This

Just cut contact. If you're still harping on about the relationship and/or how it ended you have some personal issues you need to work out

kek, I actually want her to break up with him, then tell her

YOU ARE THE SOCIOPATH!
You just haven't realized it yet. But if you really love a woman, you can't just turn your back on her in one day. Women are planing those things in advance. Only Sociopaths can go along with it without getting realy hurt. Normal people need time to realize what kind of a bitch she was.

I needed that time. That is what normal people do!

She stopped saying "bf" when talking to others and now they have a long distance realiationship, only seeing each other every two weeks or so.

The problem is, he has now getting a well payed job an both are 31 yo, so he will get a lot of free pussy, while she is kind of starting to age a little.

Another one of those keyboard tough guys, who in reality would do exactly the same

how old are you holy shit

older than you.
Old enough to talk about marriage and kids. I am old-fag. That is why a was angry, it wasn't some of your childish puppy-love school things. That was a real thing.

>she also refused to submit to a breathalyzer
She's smart for doing that autist kek. Any good lawyer will get you off your DUI so long as you don't blow, don't walk, accept you're going to get arrested, etc. Just call him once you get to jail and I promise you you're better off in the long run if you DON'T BLOW.

Take it from me kek.

"I just turned 18 last week mom"

refusing a DUI is the same penalty as a DUI in my state

it's always like that with these people. they can never work it out and act like retards because of it

how was he being a tough guy if every sane person as well as a decent psychologist would advise you to do the same? you just need to grow up. I guess you are either underage or just at least mentally not an adult yet

>YOU ARE THE SOCIOPATH!
>You just haven't realized it yet. But if you really love a woman, you can't just turn your back on her in one day
>Only Sociopaths can go along with it without getting realy hurt. Normal people need time to realize what kind of a bitch she was.
jesus fucking christ, you need some proper reading comprehension, you retard. I am not saying you shouldn't get hurt or feel like shit. I am saying you should try to get over it instead of plotting some childish plans. apparently, you already realise that she is no good for you so why bother and keep up the friendship? yes, normal people hurt but they don't cling to things that aren't good for them

further, your comment "kek, I actually want her to break up with him, then tell her" only proves my point. you are not mature enough to let things be and just wish the best upon her, even though she hurt you. that's why people are calling you out on it

not the guy who you responded to but if you are actually older than 20, which I really doubt, it's even more pathetic of you to act this way. you need some hobbies to get your mind off of people who apparently didn't love you enough to treat you correctly. it's just a waste of time but I assume you are not willing to accept other people's advice anyway since you are acting like a kid.
have you even been in more than one relationship? because if you were, you wouldn't be spouting some wannabe philosophical bullshit like "it wasn't some of your childish puppy-love school things"

In Australia, if you refuse they automatically hit you with high range and suspend your license until your court date where you get charged as if you blew high range which in most states now includes only being allow3d to dive a car with an interlock device fitted.

...except they can't reasonably convict you of DUI without evidence besides the officer's observations. So you don't have a DUI conviction on your criminal record. Even more reason to refuse, if the same thing is going to happen to you either way.

refusal to take a breathalyzer leads to the same consequences as a DUI so there is literally no difference between doing it or not

>what is a criminal conviction
While implied consent laws do allow the state to suspend your license or place administrative restrictions on your license because driving is a privilege, a criminal conviction still requires the state to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt, ergo a trial. You cannot be convicted of a crime by refusing to incriminate yourself, and cannot be sentenced to jail time (besides the night you spend before being bailed out/signed out when you sober up) without being convicted. The penalties to your license may be the same, but the criminal consequences are not.

>be 30 yr oldfag
>broke up with my 30yr old gf last September
>she unfriended me on faceberg
>she's dating a 49yr old now about to turn 50
>I have a date with a 22yr old qt tomorrow who is crushing on me hard

We're all gonna make it brehs I'm about to smash a pr today

Lol u geezer arent u supposed to be occupied right now watching The Price is Right.