Why am i cursed

i am skinny 20 yo, been lifting for 1,5 years with a total of 2,5 years of lifting in my life. i put a lot of effort in the gym and have been to three different gyms. i don't see the slightiest difference in my body since years ago. my biceps (10kg curls max) have seen no mass increase at all, the same for the rest of my body. if someone sees me they would say i'm DYEL, and they wouldn't be wrong.

my strenght has gone up tho, which is nice, i can do 10 pullups/dips, i bench 65 kg (with the machine) but my body has been exactly the same and i have no definition at all, you can barely see the abs under a good light and with a bit of imagination.

during the years i have done a lot of different programs, which were all decided by the gym instructor. now i do a 3 day split with mostly classical excercises with dumbell and barebells and such. i try to eat a lot and a lot of proteins but i'm depressed and stressed af for uni and i have very little appetite. but i am definitely trying to eat as much as i can and i eat to the point of being unwell if i think i havent eaten enough.

i am 179cm (5'10") tall, 69kg (152lb), bodyfat around 12-13 (measured electronically).

eat food & lift free weights

>69kg
>why am i not getting bigger

what

youre not eating enough

Eat more food and post your routine

>during the years i have done a lot of different programs, which were all decided by the gym instructor. now i do a 3 day spli

Don't. Your main problem is probably not eating enough, but I am sure this adds to it.

I am same height and consider myself pretty skinny at 80kg kek.

>3 day split

Just do 3x full body 5x5 compounds, 3x8 isolations

i already eat as much as i can take. a few months ago i had to take a brief diet because i was putting up fat and not muscles.

i have to attain to the instructor's program

Here are the key things you MUST do if you actually want to stop being a depressed skinny phaggot.

>Read the sticky
Seriously. Read it... Just once.

>Pick a proper mass building routine
Use a popular bodybuilding routine that has been tried and tested literally hundreds of thousands of times... Some of these can be found in the sticky.

>Eat 300-500 calories ABOVE your maintenance
Find out what your maintenance level is and then eat more than that (calculators can be found on google)... Download the myfitnesspal app and scan the barcode of everything you eat. It will literally count your calories for you.

>Eat 1g protein per lbs bodyweight
Self explanatory. The app I mentioned above counts this for you too

>Get good quality sleep
You don't need to sleep for 8 hours every day. But you DO need to have quality sleep. The following things will help you with this:

-be hydrated before bed
-have a set time to wake up every morning
-go to bed at the same time at least 5 days of the week
-some natural supplements can also help improve your sleep

The only reason the above things may not work is if you are very low test (not likely). You can easily go to the doctors to get this tested. You just need to recite the symptoms of low test to your doc and ask for the test.

>i was putting up fat
wtf were you eating

If you put on fat instead of muscle while in a caloric surplus then you simply aren't lifting heavy or consistently enough.

You don't stop when your arms get tired... Sounds stupid to say but you'd be surprised how many people don't realize that's what they are doing.

>i have to attain to the instructor's program

Why? Do your benefactors not allow it?

>i have to attain to the instructors program

Why? He is literally working FOR YOU.

My advice is to tell him you want to workout on your own from now on and stop paying him.

He is providing you with a service that hasn't lived up to the standard you were expecting when you hired him. Why on earth would you keep paying him?

Would you keep paying a Spanish language tutor if you didn't learn any Spanish after a full year? No. You would realize that he/she doesn't have sufficient ability to teach you.

post yfw the chad gym instructor has been laughing at OP, taking all of his money for a year and a half while cucking his program so he makes 0 gains

>asks for an excuse for his failure rather than for advice on how to succeed

Not once have you asked what you're doing wrong or for any advice on how to make your situation better.

>only replies to the accusations that go against something he already claimed to be true

You've literally only replied to people who called you out on your eating or routine in a straightforward, blunt way. You replied with excuses, implying they must be wrong about you. Implying that it's NOT something you're doing wrong.

You haven't replied to anyone giving you actual advice. Probably because you do not seek advice. You want someone to tell you something is wrong with you. You want a reason unique to only you that makes things harder, if not impossible to achieve.

You would rather believe you are "cursed" or that there are some other external factors limiting your success, than admit to yourself that you have been ignorantly plodding along, repeating the same mistake over and over again hoping for a different result to come of it one day.

>>Read the sticky
i have, several times. i am well informed in general, even tough i am not fit.
as for the rest of your post i appreciate you took the time to write it but that is not new to me. i am already doing the best to eat as much as i can, i eat a lot of nuts and almonds, a lot of eggs (i have chickens), fish, and meat at least twice a week. i get at least 10 hrs of sleep now in the exam session, when i have lessons i get 9 hours usually (if i get less i wake up tired as fuck). as i told you i am always eating but i simply can't do it physically, i eat all day and i eat so much it gave me reflux. i'm not saying i eat enough calories, but i'm saying if i eat more i will just vomit it.
also i can get a testosterone test privately here but it will cost me 150€ and i would rather avoid.

>You don't stop when your arms get tired
and how do i know when to stop? most times when i add weight i simply can't lift the dumbell anymore.

>want to workout on your own from now on and stop paying him
i'm not paying him, here in eu gyms work different i think. it's part of the gym plan, i train accroding to what he says. i can't use the weight freely, at least in this gym. the good thing is that i pay €100 for one year of memebership so thats nice

i don't pay the trainer, see dude i replied to literally every post what are you talking about
also i don't know what i'm asking, but i know that if i wanted to quit i just would have and i wouln't have spent time making this thread. i understand eating is the key but i truly have been working in that regard, see . i take PPI pills for gastric reflux and i know its bad and i also understand how do calories and nutrients work since i am graduating in that. i am not somebody to cry at myself but i read literature and trained for long and to this point i simply don't know if i'm made for it or i'm just unlucky. i'll go through this year on gym just because i still have to do something physically speaking but idk i'm really cofnused

Count your calories faggot, I guarantee you aren't eating nearly as much as you think you are

If you're honestly graduating in nutrition but don't know how many calories you need and/or are consuming daily or even your macros (you'd post them otherwise) then I don't know what to tell you...

i am honestly graduating in medicine and i do know that i am maybe not getting enough calories but i'm saying that i can't eat more that i already do. i cant get used to eating more than i've always eaten.

Ah, I thought you meant nutrition.

Well, I guess you have your answer. It's simply calories.

Either you find a way to increase calories by eating more calorie dense food that fills you up less and drinking higher calorie drinks rather than water... or you cut back on your training so that your body physically needs less calories.

Even training one day per week in a caloric surplus is better than training 3-4 days per week on a caloric deficit.. You might only be 800-1000 calories per week short of making decent gains... That's something you could get back by being less active (srs)

It's worth a shot. Slow gains are better than no gains.

This. As a former hardgainer who had an eating disorder it is definitely possible to slowly expand the amount you can stomach. You sound to anxious about a bit of acid reflux to really go for the gains. Dont ever fast. Eat more often. Sounds like youre not getting nearly enough protein either certainly not 1.5g per lb of bodyweight. Take tums if it really upsets your stomach acid but overall it sounds like you need more calories and youre just making excuses. There is such thing as more calorically dense food. Go for those. Eat 5x a day if you have to.

Ive only been lifting for 3 months and i gained like 7 pounds (18 y/o)youre doing something wrong

Lel

>it's part of the gym plan, i train accroding to what he says. i can't use the weight freely, at least in this gym.

You can not be fucking serious.

Find a new gym, or you'll make no gains. And post the bullshit routine he has been making you do.

Wait, what? You are eating eggs, fish, and meat at least twice a week? That is fucking nothing. You have guys here who eat 6 fucking eggs a day.

Eat more. Yeah I know it appears impossible but you gotta do whatever it takes. Just force feed yourself.

well i'll be trying to eat more than i already do but i'm not sure i'll be able to.

the routine is as follows:
A)chest press machine, chest fly, chest fly at the low cables. bicep curl barebell, bicep curl dumbell, rope curl.
B)lat machine, bench row, pulley. tricep pull down with both hands, with one supine hand, french press with dumbbell
C)shoulder press dumbbell, Upright dumbbell Row, rear delt raise. lunges, leg curl, calf.

6 eggs a day, memes aside, is insane and i could never do it even if you paid me. i see most guys my age making great progress eating less and worse quality food than me. i force myself to drink two big cups of milk a day and that's already disgusting for me.

you sound like you have too low volume

75% of 1rm 9 times is way more volume than 90% of 1 rm 4 times, you know?

yeah you aren't progressing because your apetite is shit, there's no question about it. you are't cursed, just inconsistent. you simply have to eat at a surplus every single day. apetite is more trained than genetic, you know?
>inb4 fatty
my bmi is 19, fag. but i could easily eat 300 grams of spaghetti in one sitting. i eat 6 slices of bread for breakfast no problem. it's cause i ate more than i could handle every day consistently. consistency is key. you're not cursed at all.

how the fuck is 6 eggs a day """insane"""? Cook 6 eggs in the pan, eat 6 eggs. An egg is what, 50 grams? That's like 70 calories per fucking egg, what is wrong with you?? noone on fit can help you if you can't eat like even a normal dyel adult. i don't fucking know any tips other than "eat as much as you can WITHOUT PUKING IT ALL UP and do this consistently for a long period of time", there's no magic pill to improve apetite.

though as a skelly, i noticed it's easier to eat quite a big meal, (but not enormous), then wait a bit, and eat quite a big meal again. combined, it's a giant meal, but you simply spaced it out and made it easier.

do you fucking skip breakfast by any chance? lots of faggots claim they """can't eat in the morning, booooohooooo!!!" and if you do, i just want to tell you that starting the first meal of the day at 12 is an EXCELLENT way for a person with no apetite to not eat enough and feel like they have to force down more food than they can stomach in too little of a time frame.

im 183 71 kg and i look ripped

how can you be dyel ?

This. 6 eggs a day is pretty standard for someone who trains and happens to have access to cheap eggs/likes eggs.

I don't eat eggs often.. But when I do happen to buy a carton of 12 they don't last more than 3 days max.

I think this is your problem though. When I go to eat a cheese burger, I don't eat a cheese burger with something on the side. I eat 3 cheese burgers and wash it down with a protein shake (with full fat milk).

And on a fucking cut lmao... Only two months till single digit bf though CMONNNN

most excercises are 3x12 or 3x10

so how do i increase my apetite since i've been doing this for years and i still can't eat that much

my eggs are 70-80 grams, and two of them make a decently sized omelette. six of them wouldn't even get inside my pan. i don't know how you can say that 6 eggs in a serving is "normal" to eat, especially every day. also i'm not a doctor yet but it's safe to assume that eating so much egg might have some side effects. i do not skip breakfast and i eat every hour from brakfast to lunch. usually i do breakfast (milk+chocolate+cereal then yoghurt, fruit, baked stuff, nuts, ham then lunch)

you are weighting yourself incorrectly

lol no i just have a narrow frame thats why and very low bodyfat

but i assure you im 183 cm and weight 71 kg naked in the morning

the only muscles i have very well developed is my pecs

>i'm not a doctor yet but it's safe to assume that eating so much egg might have some side effects
>Safe to say
>might

Try following science?

You need to fucking eat more.

I was a skeleton myself (60kg @ 185), and eating was harder than lifting at the beginning. You need to train eating just like you need to train your lifts. I can eat a lot more than when i first started. I got 77kg at the moment. Im still DYEL but i left hungry skeleton mode behind.

Just fucking eat more. I know it sound stupid. It sounded stupid to me too, but it works.

You increase. your fucking. apetite. by eating at a surplus. every day. consistently. for a long time. without puking, ever.

it is not difficult. please dear god. just fucking do it. holy shit.