CBT current body thread

old one is over 3hunna

Oh fuck, it's the GigaNigga. Only quads are going to kill him.

Rollin

hello bois

pls be gay and in omaha, nebraska

5'6" 175. Scale keeps going down but I don't see it. Lifts seem to be holding where they are at least

5'10"
Around 160 lbs

ayy it's nick jonas

sorry bruv

getting the team back from last cbt, nice

mirin forearm vascularity

watch out 4'9 womanlet coming through

lifting for 5-6 months i think

need to cut a bit

>ayy it's nick jonas

more than "a bit" bruv

is it that bad? :(

you got me in chains

that tat is hilarious

Fat fuck coming through!

6'1

Cutting for summer

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT
Pretty gud though

I'll report in. Dyel, 7 months lifting, trying to compensate for my autism.
5'9ish
130ish

whats your height tho
around 5'10 i guess? looking good bruh
thicc

6’1 probably 190-195 at the time

5'8 153lb 1/2/3/4
>0 gf

>nigger

6'3" 225lb

Just hit 3pl8 squat for 2 reps yesterday

Do some trap and shoulder work, and sorry bout the unfortunate chest gap but you seem to be making the most of it, good job brah

>racist

Thanks dude
I guess I really need to step it up.

>when a 11inch arm twink thinks he can make fun of someone's height

wew lad

ye 5'9

any tips about the traps cuz shrugs ain't really working

Go away

not him but what do exept on fucking Veeky Forums you actual nigger man the fug up

Baby tell me why, why you do, do me wrong

It's really not. Your just a tiny bit past bear mode

Try not being black, will help with the girlfriend

kek I love this one makes me laugh every time.

>5'8
I guess the BBC skipped a generation, huh?

130? bulk your shit

BULK

no

do not fall for the bulk meme, eat clen, tren hard, stay lean, have realistic expectations kid

That's what I've been working on. I usually eat between 2500-3000 calories daily unironically, but as an ectomorph I have trouble gaining weight. I've gained like 15lbs and lost body fat so far though. I've also plateaued in the last month because I've been busy with school and holding back because of personal issues relating to being a repressed tranny and not wanting to have sex with women. Part of why is started was because I thought it would make me like some sort of chad interested in women. I'm still improving though especially in the last few weeks and have improved my ohp a lot. My goal weight is 150-160lbs.

I've been doing hay exactly for almost 8 months and it worked well enough to give me abs and a dyel body but I've started adding protein bars to t diet even though they're unhealthy because I simply cannot eat enough of chicken and greens

>repressed tranny?

what? like a mentally ill transexual?

Yeah well it's complicated. I don't beleive the traditional narrative about transsexuals and you shouldn't either. Google autogynephelia and ray Blanchard and you could learn that they certainly aren't women in men's bodies they're just men who fetishize being female or have other issues. I consider myself a normal straight man I'm just kind of fucked up. I've never wanted to fugg women and can only get off if I imagine myself female. I only thought it up because it interefered with my gainz a little when I had to come to terms with the fact that being chad wouldn't make me normal and j was a cuck in that I lifted to be attractive but didn't want to sleep with women.

Sorry for the blogpost I just have some weird problems.

I wonder if that would change if you tried PT-141

6’4” 222lbs

cutting...down 10lbs since Jan first

It's not that simple it doesn't stem from low T or a chemical inbalance. It's either genetic or psychological or a combination of the two. It's not a lack of sexual desire but rather an etle, (erotic target location error) where you're attracted to the idea of yourself as female rather than to the idea of females outside yourself and fugging them. Now this is conceivably genetic, some mistprinted gene that leads to trannyness, or psychological where you want to be what you like because of some sort of trauma, but irregardless hormones or drugs would not be all that effective. I just try to stay normal and lift weights to be more successful. Maybe I'll force myself to get a repression wife so I can have children and be more normal when I'm older

6'1" 175 lbs. Rate me fags.

>10 weeks
REEEEEEEE

Very buff but from that angle is makes you look like you don't have legs

>
more like 5'7" am I right?

5'9"
185lbs
Cutting to 175
Have I made it yet?

You answered your own question, faggot

damn son. (((they))) really fucked you up. may as well double down on the soylent at this point

>5'9
>185
Pretty gud but yeah you should cut

>damn son. (((they))) really fucked you up
True, but this type of thing has been around since forever. Hopefully gaining more and doing my best to ignore it should keep me normal.

5'11
170 lb

>lying about your height/weight/both

Can you lower that pant?
No homo.

You need god in your life man. not good to let these thoughts consume you- it’s possible to overcome them and put them out of your mind

Hows this for 6 months progress?
Bare in mind im a uni student so ive had to do alot of drinking and late nights to maintain a social group.
What should I work on?

There isn't a whole lot of progress, sadly. Eat more and lift more.

what progress? you're even using the same fucking pants

From 140 to 153ish right now. Going for 160 hopefully then cutting back down.

Stats have gone up again lineally which is nice.

what's your height senpai?
I'm cutting and around 165 right now. I thought I was too light for someone who was 5'8.

I'm just fat That's pretty clear.

5'8 aswell. I started at like 130 originally and have been slowly working up.

Most of my clothes already are stupid tight cause my weight distributes to me thighs more than anything, so I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe if I wanted to stay at 160.

>130
how many times did you eat in a week? holy fuck
but that's a nice progress, and you've got good physique. goal body senpai.

I started at 130 and ate at a slight surplus and kinda just lifted around that for like 7-8 months, this got me to like 140ish.

From there I started dirty bulking but made sure my protein was in check.

But I eat like 4 times a day normally.

yeah I've been working on that. I'm a devout catholic it's just hard because I know I'll never want to fugg women most likely and will never have a normal relationship or be completely satisfied with my life. I didn't mean to blogpost on /cbt/ and good luck with your gainz

Not very good progress tbhon. What is your routine?

I was able to overcome my own demons by adopting a bit of Orthodox practice- they have a meditation called the “Jesus Prayer” which is simply the words

>Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner

Which you recite over and over as a form of meditation...5 mins a day, while stuck in traffic, and especially when you’re attacked by logismoi (intrusive, evil thoughts). Systematic practice of the Prayer is a great way to cultivate a spiritual life for yourself outside of church services and the usual rituals. The name of Christ has power.

Fuck off faggot

Nice. Also really like the setup you having going on

ty home gym master race

180cm 90kg
5x95kg bench
5x150 squat
5x170 diddly
Unsure whether to bulk/cut, kinda want to be stronger but a bit thicc atm.

there’s literally no reason to be above 13%bf, you are killing your gains by being fat

is this physique achievable natty?

Implying you cant lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. With those lifts I can assume you are somewhat new to lifting. Focus on getting stronger and eating clean, do some HIIT and changes will happen.

soyboy

But user that is homo

6’0
145Ib
> from skeleton to dyel

18/5'11/180
Arm injury haven't been able to bench for 6mo.
sad stuff boiis

im 19, 6'1, 160 lbs, and have been lifting for about 3 months.

my 1RM maxs are

115 lbs bench
225 lbs DL
230 lbs squat

shoo shoo skeleton