Redpill me on hooded eyes

Do you really need them to be a Chad or is it just Veeky Forums autism?

wtf are hooded eyes

just Veeky Forums autism, hooded eyes are usually a minus. except for henry cavill who's just that fucking handsome, even hooded eyes can't pull him down

>hooded eyes

wat??

What the fuck are hooded eyes?

Is this like Slavic fingers again?

Yes you do. It makes you look serious all the time and that's one of the trademarks of attractive men. Ignore the fucking babyfaced soyboy faggots telling you hooded eyes don't matter.

If you weren't born a Chad you'll never become one. Stop it with these fucking retarded memes.

it's like fetal alcohol syndrome lite

>Slavic fingers
what
t. new in /fit

Absolutely not and here's why:

Expect women who want a Chad to be as picky about appearance as you for procreative reasons: they'll not want a man that potentially could breed a girl with hooded eyes. Hooded eyes suck for all eye makeup and start to look old really fast.

henry doesn't even have hooded eyes...

hooded eyes are just the "predator" eyes. Really small, no upper eyelid shown, slit-like

do you need them to be chad? Debatable. Do you need them to be attractive? No

it's when you have an euro epicanthic fold which is when you upper eyelids are sort of heavy and kind of hood over your eyes
i have them and it makes me look more serious
but the most chad dude i ever seen didnt have them, he just had naturally thick well developed eyelids from his 10/10 genetics
no homo

Now i need to know what slavic fingers are

No. There isn't a single Chad in the world without hooded eyes. Literally every man who doesn't have hooded eyes is a khv.

you get them by consuming activated almonds

That guy looks like the village retard in every rpg

That's retarded, look at this bitch, no woman would ever want to have that jaw but they still want a man with a good jaw.

Forgot pic

Tfw I have those eyes. Pls no bully

fit have the worst janitors

Hooded?

post lower 3rd

Hmmm, why? It's a thread about eyes

I want to see examples of disproved eye area theory, according to some people you are a 8/10 based on that picture alone, but I know you have a weak lower 1/3rd and want to see it

Ofcourse you do. How else will you be as handsome as I am :^)

I think my lower third (assuming that's chin and jaw) is ok

I was wrong, you're attractive. Clear up your face and I hope you don't waste that potential you have for your hair by covering it or having a shitty haircut

>all these retards dont know what hooded eyelids are

Ever seen a droopy dog cartoon? those are hooded eyelids, its like you're perpetually stoned/half asleep, people keep asking me if I'm tired or shit and its annoying.

Luckily you can put eyelid tape and fix that shit right up.

>eyelid tape

Right, thanks... I have no idea what to do with my hair. I prefer it longer and just get a trim from some Asian barber occasionally

No the reason why his eyes are attractive is because it’s accompanied with black/dark brown hair. Light blue eyes with black/dark brown bordering on black is rare and an attractive feature for both men and women. People with light eyes usually have lighter hairs. People with dark hair usually have brown eyes or a mix of green with brown (hazel) or blue with brown but ever pure blue.

Posting real Chad eyes

They look like aroused vaginas when the outer lips spread

Hunter eyes as they are called

>Why are cheekbones so attractive
Prominent cheekbones & other "extraordinary" features can be attractive for a few reasons based on evolutionary psychology.

First, there is a theory called "costly signaling"* that means that if you see someone with high, broad cheekbones (or any "extraordinary" feature), this means that their body had to go through all of this extra "expense" to build and support those cheekbones..and this person has more "reproductive fitness" (better genes). I don't know if it applies to cheekbones, but it's a theory that's fairly convincing for a number of our traits (and animal traits too)
Second, cheekbones support the eyes - so broad cheekbones and wide-set eyes (on a man in particular) indicate that he is probably a better athlete / hunter than someone with sunken cheekbones and poorly supported eyes. The cheekbone (and orbital rim - which it is attached to) was also important in supporting the eye during injury - which is crucial for survival. Also, the cheekbones (in the front) surround a major nerve that comes out of the face - and stronger frontal cheek bones protect this nerve. This last part (the protection factor) - I think - is probably why they are so important.

Someone should do a study on female cheek bones and hormone levels and waist - hip ratio to see if these things correlate. My hypothesis is that you'd see some correlation, but the study has not been done.

Cheekbones have different levels of attractiveness in men and in women -and the ideal shape and size differ. In men, the "population average" cheekbone is the most attractive. In women, the "population average + slightly feminized" is the most attractive.

Who’s the bigger soyboy?

A guy who just fucks girls?

Or a guy who spends all his time on the internet staring at pictures of handsome men and worshiping them?

That being said, there is no ONE single feature that determines your attractiveness. You can have the most beautiful eye color, if the orbital rim and zygomatic arc are underdeveloped, your eyes will still not be attractive.
We perceive faces as a whole. People here get hung up on what is the best trait to have when in reality they recognize what their own best feature is, and then try to extrapolate that to the rest of the population. People (especially women) see your face as a whole. If your jaw is shitty, your eyes will have a hard time compensating for that. A good nose will not make up for a narrow horse-face. The overall picture is important. You dont need outstanding features to be good-looking, but of course they elevate your looks given that everything else is the same.

Handsome guys tend to have ugly ass daughters. It’s a nasty trade off.

Masculine looking guy = Masculine looking daughter

This is why nigger women are so ugly

Do you need them to be Chad? No

Do you need them to be a slayer? Yes

One doesnt exclude the other. People find that topic fascinating. If you are charismatic and good-looking, they love hearing and asking questions about sexual attraction. You'd be surprised

Asian barbers?

I unironically want a prominent jaw and an angular face shape

A prominent jaw for women can be a very good thing. What is important is the tapered chin, since it signifies high estrogen which stops chin growth. A strong chin is a very masculine trait, and there is not one women considered universally hot with a strong, masculine chin. Not one.

Its no accident how heroes and villains are depicted

Women during ovulation perceive men with more masculine faces as a more desirable short term mate than average or feminised faces. It relates to the woman seeking better genes for their offspring as indirect benefits as opposed to the direct benefits they expect to receive from more feminised faces. Just a small note in an otherwise sound post user.

this,mostly

On the upside. Chicks with strong jaws open their legs easier and aren’t as clingy. They’re basically dudes with cunts. Good if you’re looking for a simple fuck.

they make you look more intense, which is a bad thing if you are ugly, and a great thing if you are hot.

I have hooded eyes but they're also beady, Anglo eyes so a lot of people think I'm Asian, despite me having no Asian features.

In Australia all the cheap barbers are Asian

Pretty much. When they’re not ovulating women prefer non threatening looking guys. I poach girls using beta game. Play to your strengths.

is this a hooded eye?

Nah. I’m pretty uggo but I also look like a violent criminal so crazy trashy girls in their fertile window are relatively easy pickings.

>those eyes tho
ew

This
Hooded eyes is when your upper eyelid isn't visible from the front